Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
the-moment-in-5be5b8.jpg
Official public update ch4.04a of Project Myriam - Life & Explorations is up on Patreon, SubscribeStar and Discord.
Will be up in a few on F95zone as soon as the moderators put it on.
So, enjoy my dear pervert friends and have a fun naughty time! ^^

What's new:
- 2700+ lines of new code and 187 new renders.
- 2 scenes.
- 9 new choices to make Myriam more your own and write her story.
- Some more naughty content (2 subscenes).
- Multiple spellchecking fixes.
- Dialogues reviewed up to ch4.04.
Note to the modders: It's been a few times that I was pointed to a few spelling mistakes and other little errors that were already fixed, and the common denominator was always the fact that they used mods (don't remember which ones).
So just in case you didn't notice, since I don't really know how your mods work, since a few months I did a heavy scrubbing of the spellchecking all around the game, from chapter 0 to chapter 4, you may want to update that in your mods as well.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
View attachment 2665585
Official public update ch4.04a of Project Myriam - Life & Explorations is up on Patreon, SubscribeStar and Discord.
Will be up in a few on F95zone as soon as the moderators put it on.
So, enjoy my dear pervert friends and have a fun naughty time! ^^

What's new:

Note to the modders: It's been a few times that I was pointed to a few spelling mistakes and other little errors that were already fixed, and the common denominator was always the fact that they used mods (don't remember which ones).
So just in case you didn't notice, since I don't really know how your mods work, since a few months I did a heavy scrubbing of the spellchecking all around the game, from chapter 0 to chapter 4, you may want to update that in your mods as well.
Will get if from subscribestar, my mega bandwidth is good now. Thanks Zorlun. :p (y)

Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
The gallery has been updated (no change in other mods).

@Zorlun: I know well for the spellchecking. I tried to keep up at first but lost track lately so now it's quite complicated to fix that :confused:
No worries, it was just to be sure that all the modders were in the known, if they wished to update the changes for themselves, I know I'm always a stickler for detail myself. ^^

Reactions: wildride69

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 4.04 + WT by JokerLeader + Patch

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 822 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
I am no longer able to request my post get promoted to the OP from the mods. Only the owner of this thread can do it for me now. Otherwise this is the only notice you get that I have updated my android port.

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
You have a choice of everything.
You can even go an only beasty route too if you so choose.
The only time you don't have a choice to avoid is a sex scene at the beginning where you have to do something with Anthony.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
You have a choice of everything.
You can even go an only beasty route too if you so choose.
The only time you don't have a choice to avoid is a sex scene at the beginning where you have to do something with Anthony.
True but to bad Myriam could
to Anthony not just in the dream but at the start;):devilish:.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
This killed me. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Guess Aiden will be in the next update, because Myriam is going to do some volunteer work with teenagers for Lucy.:unsure:
Don't forget the elderly or working with those getting out of the pin(depending on the choices made) but for me it would be the teenagers.;)

Na6game

Mar 17, 2019
The direction of Marc's story was fine until Myriam came from the exhibition and Marc gaslighted her then he devoured her ass. However, after that, instead of progressing the story by continuing to gaslight Myriam and making her feel guilty, Marc suddenly change into a character similar to his father, which becomes incredibly boring. I quit right there. Are Marc and Myriam still in the same direction? Is there no slow burn or relational conflict regarding incest?

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
The direction of Marc's story was fine until Myriam came from the exhibition and Marc gaslighted her then he devoured her ass. However, after that, instead of progressing the story by continuing to gaslight Myriam and making her feel guilty, Marc suddenly change into a character similar to his father, which becomes incredibly boring. I quit right there. Are Marc and Myriam still in the same direction? Is there no slow burn or relational conflict regarding incest?
There are two Marc story lines the sub and dom. The Dom-Marc is where Marc is acting somewhat like his father Anthony and the Sub-Marc is where Myriam uses sexual acts to get Marc to work on his grades. But after Myriam only left the hospital at the end of the last update and is only back in this update the Marc scenes so far dom-Marc Marc takes control over the sexual encounter and Sub-Marc Myriam is in full Dom-mode on Marc

Reactions: GaRbS and Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
I am no longer able to request my post get promoted to the OP from the mods. Only the owner of this thread can do it for me now. Otherwise this is the only notice you get that I have updated my android port.
Once the moderators upload the ch4.04a and you have a compressed version for it, I'll link your post in the main post (don't hesitate to pm that you updated it).

Reactions: jstreet
4.40 star(s) 194 Votes