jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Once the moderators upload the ch4.04a and you have a compressed version for it, I'll link your post in the main post (don't hesitate to pm that you updated it).
Well most likely for the next update(if the update is over 5GB) I'll have to wait for the compressed version or for the op to be updated with the non-mega links.;)

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Guess Aiden will be in the next update, because Myriam is going to do some volunteer work with teenagers for Lucy.:unsure:
Maybe Aiden will be involved in the "working with troubled youth" content, but what I'm hoping for is the return of the young thugs who roughed up Bobo and threatened Myriam.

• Red Heart
Reactions: mulerider

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
100% avoidable.

The game straight up asks you if you're cool with having furry friends. Can't remember exactly how it's worded, but it's really clear.

I can't seem to fathom how someone Always asks if zoo is avoidable. I can only assume one of two things: 1) these people are new and trying to get a feel for the game (which is likely) or 2) they've started playing the game but re skipping through the content ( probably more of the case).
At Any rate, if they come to this, or any other forum and read the previous 5or so pages, their answers to this or most other questions can be answered. I think that there are too many people with ADD out there, that's why they keep asking the same tired questions. When I go to a new forum, I always read at least the first several pages so I can get a feel of a game and the forum but that's just me.

Reactions: oldshoe and Zorlun

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
You have a choice of everything.
You can even go an only beasty route too if you so choose.
The only time you don't have a choice to avoid is a sex scene at the beginning where you have to do something with Anthony.
Actually even that you can avoid if you don't do anything with dumdum in the shower you can avoid Anthony in the bed. IIRC it was something about Myriam feeling the guilt that she cheated that let her not refuse Anthony's advances on her.

Reactions: Zorlun

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
I can't seem to fathom how someone Always asks if zoo is avoidable. I can only assume one of two things: 1) these people are new and trying to get a feel for the game (which is likely) or 2) they've started playing the game but re skipping through the content ( probably more of the case).
At Any rate, if they come to this, or any other forum and read the previous 5or so pages, their answers to this or most other questions can be answered. I think that there are too many people with ADD out there, that's why they keep asking the same tired questions. When I go to a new forum, I always read at least the first several pages so I can get a feel of a game and the forum but that's just me.
I do the same, but it's sadly a rare behavior. Heck, I've seen people ask questions that were answered in literally the previous post.

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
Actually even that you can avoid if you don't do anything with dumdum in the shower you can avoid Anthony in the bed. IIRC it was something about Myriam feeling the guilt that she cheated that let her not refuse Anthony's advances on her.
After they get to the new house? You have to choose between two options in the pool or one in the bedroom. You can't skip it completely.

Reactions: Vigeous

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Seems that the moderators are taking some time to update the links for the ch4.04a, if anyone is searching for the last version of the game meanwhile, you can find it for free with Prometheus' patch on my Discord server or SubscribeStar.

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
Seems that the moderators are taking some time to update the links for the ch4.04a, if anyone is searching for the last version of the game meanwhile, you can find it for free with Prometheus' patch on my Discord server or SubscribeStar.
Lol, I downloaded twice today one from Pat without the patch and the other one from SubscribeStar.

Reactions: Zorlun

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Answer hidden to not spoil the others.
This is a hard start yes, but it wil not be the point of the game, in fact the main character will quickly have the opportunity to separate from her husband, this choice of hard start with the husband is clearly to show that he is an asshole.

You will have the opportunity to break this relation and be more independant or dig into it and slip in debauchery.

Thank you, glad you enjoyed this first draft, there will be more scene like you liked in the future, and a lot more as you saw in the future tags. Like I said this first game will be highly experimental for me, and I want to try a lot of things and show a lot of fetishes, but as of a few of them will probably shocked a few, they will be mostly skipable and the player will be warned.
Its not really or necessarily if the mother has had two children, but the fact of what they do after they have these children, if they get lazy and do not work, farmers wives, or hard working women that have to do physical tasks instead of sitting on their cans eating bon bons. My grandmother had 15 kids, the twins died at birth but the rest all lived to be adults and had many children themselves. As I said, its what they do post childbirth. Our society is corrupted, and our food is poor and unhealthy. This is encouraged by corrupt governments and corporations. Oh, I forecasted mean spiritied comments about was it multiple dads, no, all the same man who lived to age 63 and died, she lived to be 93 and died.

4.40 star(s) 194 Votes