Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Please, if things could stay courteous it would be best.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

And there is no point fighting over something that, in the end, has no dealing with the game, I'm new to all this, I learned 3D tools and programming from scratch with this game and when Patreon brought the hammer down I just did whatever I could to salvage a bad situation with people that had the power to press a button and annihilate my work.

So please people, just enjoy the game as it is, or with the numerous mods that kind people share with the community for free. I thank everyone supporting the game and enjoying it, it would have never reach this point without it, but fighting over it is really not worth it, not that I want to denigrate my work, but it's just a game. ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

DampAnkles

Mar 18, 2018
The incest patch doesn't work for me, I keep getting warnings of duplicate lines in Ch. 4. I've shuffled and shuffled files to no avail.

Reactions: DuskiBuski

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
The incest patch doesn't work for me, I keep getting warnings of duplicate lines in Ch. 4. I've shuffled and shuffled files to no avail.
Are you playing with the "incopatible Mod" by any chance ?
Incest patch for 4.04 below
As usual, caveat emptor (even if your are not actually buying anything :p :))
Mega
Previous version already eliminated, to save space and avoid mistakes.
Please notice, the walkthrough mod and this patch are not compatible, because both modify the code.

DampAnkles

Mar 18, 2018
That is Strange, :unsure: normally it works since the "loose" file mod creates a new folder inside the game folder,
Deleting persistant files and saves, and will let you know. I think I put those loose files in the game folder on my first attempt.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
IS ANY ONE HAVE A COMPRESSED VERSION PLZ???
If you use the search and you would find the 4.04 (not the public released) from SonsOLiberty.

Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [Ch. 4.04] [Zorlun]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:

- - PIXELDRAIN

To make it abundantly clear, this is the "SubscribeStar" version. Which means it contains the patch and is such the "pcp" version. I don't know about you, but Angle Dust is some fucked up shit.

Reactions: botc76

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
The only problem that comes to mind is when Developer Mode is endabled this can happen (it will warn about duplicate lines, where as Developer Mode off will play normally).

You could create a file in the game folder, name it whatever you wish, "dev_mode.rpy" perhaps... and add the following text to it...
Code:
init 999 python:
    config.developer = False
Make sure you indent the second line as shown. This MAY help if that is the problem (or may not). I have had this happen before as I will run my own code to enable developer mode sometimes. This won't harm the game at all and you can always delete this file if it doesn't work.

alibaba34

Mar 11, 2018
Incest patch for 4.04 below

As usual, caveat emptor (even if your are not actually buying anything :p :))

Mega

Previous version already eliminated, to save space and avoid mistakes.

Please notice, the walkthrough mod and this patch are not compatible, because both modify the code.
Is there any way to apply the incest patch to the mac version?

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Technically speaking, it should work fine also on the mac.
If you open the zip, you will see that applying the incest path in practical terms means just replacing some files that are in the "game" directory inside the game folder, and those files, are just the source code and its Ren'py compiled version.
It is just that I don't know how Ren'py "packages" the game, so I don't know if there is the same folder structure or not.
If there is the same folder structure, just follow the same instructions are for Windows.
If the game comes as a "monolithic" .app file, in general it really means inside the .app file there is actually a structure, you can try to do the modification by going inside the .app file and changing the files there.
I do not play "Myriam" on Mac (and right now, I do not have a Mac at hand, and the one I have, does not have the latest OS).

Reactions: PBS666 and Zorlun

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Technically speaking, it should work fine also on the mac.
If you open the zip, you will see that applying the incest path in practical terms means just replacing some files that are in the "game" directory inside the game folder, and those files, are just the source code and its Ren'py compiled version.
It is just that I don't know how Ren'py "packages" the game, so I don't know if there is the same folder structure or not.
If there is the same folder structure, just follow the same instructions are for Windows.
If the game comes as a "monolithic" .app file, in general it really means inside the .app file there is actually a structure, you can try to do the modification by going inside the .app file and changing the files there.
I do not play "Myriam" on Mac (and right now, I do not have a Mac at hand, and the one I have, does not have the latest OS).
To find the game folder inside the Mac app, do this:
right click the app, pick Show package contents in the contextual menu and navigate to /Contents/Resourses/autorun. Applies to all Ren'Py games.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Reactions: Lezgin

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I downloaded it ages ago :) but now I found this page again. "License:Non-commercial Use"
Ooops, if they are from USA, since Zorlun is anyway receiving some money, technically "it will not fly" if he tries to use them (well, if someone then finds it out and ask for money). I remember some discussion about something else, I think even here on F95. Of course, still good for anybody using the game to use them by ourselves.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Ooops, if they are from USA, since Zorlun is anyway receiving some money, technically "it will not fly" if he tries to use them (well, if someone then finds it out and ask for money). I remember some discussion about something else, I think even here on F95. Of course, still good for anybody using the game to use them by ourselves.
I'm not selling the game and share it for free, so I don't think it's counted in the commercial use normally, but I can't say I'm sure.

acgamer69

Sep 28, 2022
I really hope at some point Zorlun features both bestiality and watersports in one scene. Maybe Myriam goes for a walk with Cassius or a ride with Hammer and becomes curious how dog/horse pee tastes compared to humans? It's a bit extreme but would be hot I think.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I'm not selling the game and share it for free, so I don't think it's counted in the commercial use normally, but I can't say I'm sure.
That's why I said "if they are in USA".
For other countries, it depends, but as far as I know, for the USA, the moment you are getting any money for the work your are doing using the image, it is considered commercial use, Patreon/Subscribestar sponsoships included.
The subject had already come out for some other game.
Then, honestly, I don't think they will even know nor come to ask you money, I was just referring to the formal side, not to the practical one.

Reactions: Zorlun
4.40 star(s) 194 Votes