TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Personally, I'm fine with the icon already in use. I don't find that it breaks immersion. The only time I really see it is when I want to use it.

That being said, the proposed new icon is pretty slick looking.

If a change is really desired, but there's some question about the legality of using the chained heart icon, you could always go with . It can be used for free in either commercial or non-commercial projects, under an attribution license, meaning that you have to add an attribution for the icon to the game credits. Honestly, though, the icon to which I just linked is a bit cartoonish. Not that that would bother me, since I already don't see the icon unless I'm looking for it.

Reactions: Zorlun

DampAnkles

Mar 18, 2018
The only problem that comes to mind is when Developer Mode is endabled this can happen (it will warn about duplicate lines, where as Developer Mode off will play normally).

You could create a file in the game folder, name it whatever you wish, "dev_mode.rpy" perhaps... and add the following text to it...
Code:
init 999 python:
    config.developer = False
Make sure you indent the second line as shown. This MAY help if that is the problem (or may not). I have had this happen before as I will run my own code to enable developer mode sometimes. This won't harm the game at all and you can always delete this file if it doesn't work.
It's working now, it was the files created by unrendev.bat, so I'm not using it.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Zorlun, ouch2020 ; well, technically yes, since he is on Patreon, aaaaand, it needs just a hint from some weirdo to get him into trouble, (also happend too often on this site)
anyway apreciate the present from AbdelAdrian thanks a lot they make the game look better !
Well, there may be two ways around it. One way, is that anyway, the licensing does not stop individual people using the game from downloading the icons and using them.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zorlun and xapican

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Will Myriam ever have more interactions with the vet and his patients? Would love a scene where Myriam is being licked by several dogs at the same time leading to maybe a scene where she gives one dog a blowjob while another is fucking her. Ending with her drinking both their loads of cum or even better having both cum on her face. Love the game. Thanks

Jun 18, 2021
Please, if things could stay courteous it would be best.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

And there is no point fighting over something that, in the end, has no dealing with the game, I'm new to all this, I learned 3D tools and programming from scratch with this game and when Patreon brought the hammer down I just did whatever I could to salvage a bad situation with people that had the power to press a button and annihilate my work.

So please people, just enjoy the game as it is, or with the numerous mods that kind people share with the community for free. I thank everyone supporting the game and enjoying it, it would have never reach this point without it, but fighting over it is really not worth it, not that I want to denigrate my work, but it's just a game. ^^
Sounds like you could use some production advice on how to be more "publisher"-"friendly" as platforms often act, and I think I've got an idea that might work out a happy ending for everyone about it. (y)

1. Keep making your vision with the idea of not caring what Patreon thinks, because it cannot dictate what you make, only what you publish. Set that aside in personal archive. Do not advertise this version aside from saying it will return when you have more creative freedom. Subtle dig opportunities are available. ;) [Shocked horse face and "COCKBLOCKED BY PATREON!" might be a tad much, though.]
2. From that version, edit a Patreon-Friendly version you publish for as long as you're using Patreon - this does not prevent or preclude any mods/patches from the community in the interim as you are not involved with them.
3. When you're ready to tell Patreon to go get fucked by a bison, take the original creative vision version from your personal archive and then edit in the Patreon-Friendly version as an Incest On/Off, Beastiality On/Off toggle to boast even more features.

Technically, by this Patreon can't say shit based on what you're releasing until you break ties with the platform. :cool:

Last edited:

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
Hi i have patch but i can't start cassius scene, i want to look in the save but i don't know where they are, can help me?

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Sounds like you could use some production advice on how to be more "publisher"-"friendly" as platforms often act, and I think I've got an idea that might work out a happy ending for everyone about it. (y)

1. Keep making your vision with the idea of not caring what Patreon thinks, because it cannot dictate what you make, only what you publish. Set that aside in personal archive. Do not advertise this version aside from saying it will return when you have more creative freedom. Subtle dig opportunities are available. ;) [Shocked horse face and "COCKBLOCKED BY PATREON!" might be a tad much, though.]
2. From that version, edit a Patreon-Friendly version you publish for as long as you're using Patreon - this does not prevent or preclude any mods/patches from the community in the interim as you are not involved with them.
3. When you're ready to tell Patreon to go get fucked by a bison, take the original creative vision version from your personal archive and then edit in the Patreon-Friendly version as an Incest On/Off, Beastiality On/Off toggle to boast even more features.

Technically, by this Patreon can't say shit based on what you're releasing until you break ties with the platform. :cool:
Actually, if you got back to when Patreon intervened and look at the posts there, you are far from being the first that gives suggestions on how to "get around" Patreon.
That's why I started distributing the incest patch.
No offense intended, but already at the time it was full of people giving all kind of advice to Zorlun, and some was even going beyond the simple "crusade against Patreon" and good, but the problem with it, was that it t it all ended up meaning other people telling Zorlun he had to double or triple the work.
It is possible Zorlun will pick up your advice and other similar that came already long ago for his next project, but do not be surprised if he does not do that for Myriam.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
View attachment 2517964
Project Myriam: Life and Explorations [Ch. 4.04a] Walkthrough Multi Mod
Check features to learn more about the Mod.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - ANDROID by estrada777

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
has anyone else got this file and can put it on Mega or gofile or anywhere else. I can never get Mixdrop to download anything, don't know why, I get a message saying 'downloading' but can never find where (or if) the fall has gone somewhere.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
has anyone else got this file and can put it on Mega or gofile or anywhere else. I can never get Mixdrop to download anything, don't know why, I get a message saying 'downloading' but can never find where (or if) the fall has gone somewhere.
Use the Patreon link, it's free, there's a zip file inside.

Reactions: Stan2020

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
I really hope at some point Zorlun features both bestiality and watersports in one scene. Maybe Myriam goes for a walk with Cassius or a ride with Hammer and becomes curious how dog/horse pee tastes compared to humans? It's a bit extreme but would be hot I think.
Well regarding beasty stuff, and since i have multiple saves and playthroughs, from my perspective Cassius did get decent amount of content. Now i don't demand anything since i don't support Zorlun yet, however what i would like to see is something with Hammer. Perhaps even more updates that would focus on Myriam and Hammer. Reason why is Cassius is overrepresented regarding beasty stuff and Hammer have only 2 scenes if i'm not mistaken. Now again this is only me and my view.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I'm not selling the game and share it for free, so I don't think it's counted in the commercial use normally, but I can't say I'm sure.
Nah, you give the game away for free. In order for it to be commercial, you would have to charge a fee to play it, which you do not. People support you financially, but that is not required = not commercial.

A commercial use would be selling it for profit.

When in doubt, just create your own. It's not difficult. Take something in Daz or Blender, render it, crop, resize... easy peasy, especially for small images most won't even pay much attention to. There's also websites which have CC0 (use how you wish) stuff.

Reactions: Zorlun
4.40 star(s) 194 Votes