ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Zorlun,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This didn't happen. Did Myriam forget, or did she change her mind during the night?
If it can be of any consolation, I would also have been curious (and even more curious, how thing would have gone if she had really forgotten it), but on the other hand, people could have complained (correctly, IMO) that Marc was getting too much story while Flint and the volunteer activities had not even started, and from an egoistic point of view, a bit less code for me to go through and modify :p :)
But don't worry, Zorlun has clearly indicated Marc is not out of the picture, just getting some time off for some update, and in some future update there may be even the possibility (depending on the player past and future choices) for having again something linked to the sport team.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
There's a time skip of a week. It happened offscreen.
I don't think you understand my point. Even if it's going to happen offscreen, one would expect some reference to be made to it in the narrative. If not, then why include that bit of dialogue as he's leaving the bathroom? It's the "Chechov's Gun" rule of writing.

Adding the dialogue creates an expectation. If that dialogue doesn't appear, then no expectation is formed, but, since the dialogue is there, the reader/viewer/player expects something to follow from that exchange. It could be a scene, or just a line of narration or a brief monologue in Myriam's thoughts. But having Marc say that to Myriam, and having her reply in the affirmative, and then jumping over it without any further reference, causes the player to think that they must have missed something.

... but on the other hand, people could have complained (correctly, IMO) that Marc was getting too much story
That may well be. But, if so, then why include the dialogue at all? That two line exchange doesn't really add to the scene which just ended. Whether they exchange those two lines or not, Marc still got Myriam to agree to be his whore again.

My point is that it made for a jarring transition between the bathtub scene and the following scene. Time jumps are a perfectly fine storytelling technique, but when you create an expectation for some other event to follow your previous scene, and then you time jump over it, that can be confusing. I had to roll back and reread everything, because I thought that I had accidentally skipped something.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Will there be HOBO content in the future or not?
Zorlun is the only one that can answer for sure, but if I remember well, since the poor Hobo is still alive (thanks to Myriam convincing him to stay there), I think (but I am not sure) Zorlun did suggest it is possible there may be further content with him in future - though if it is only to have a scene with his demise, personally I would prefer to avoid, I am not fancying that kind of scene in the game

edison23

Mar 15, 2021
Will there ever be more DumDum(Big dude from Motel)content in the future?
Also when will the pregnancy tag be active in the game? Which characters will Myriam get pregnant by? Would it also include beastiality pregnancy?

4.40 star(s) 194 Votes