ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Nah, you give the game away for free. In order for it to be commercial, you would have to charge a fee to play it, which you do not. People support you financially, but that is not required = not commercial.

A commercial use would be selling it for profit.

When in doubt, just create your own. It's not difficult. Take something in Daz or Blender, render it, crop, resize... easy peasy, especially for small images most won't even pay much attention to. There's also websites which have CC0 (use how you wish) stuff.
Well, that is the tricky part. Now I remember better where the discussion had started, for another game. Whether one could use the "parody" or the "non commercial" to cover the clear reference to e.g. characters from Marvel.
The parody is always usable and can be enough, but the "non commercial", it turns out that for American lawyers (but, honestly, not only) is linked to the fact of not deriving any income from the activity.
Zolrun was even explicit in saying that he cannot drop Patreon because at the moment Myriam is his main source of income, so, it would be difficult to argue he is not deriving any income from her, even if he is not forcing anybody to pay for it.
The safest is the CC0, as you suggested.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zorlun

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I'm not selling the game and share it for free, so I don't think it's counted in the commercial use normally, but I can't say I'm sure.
If it's just a nice little heart image... no chains or lock on it, but I created one for a game I made back in the late '90s,early 2000s and update on and off since (I won't say what it is).... but I have a simple heart graphic I used for it...
A red one: Heart Red.png And a blue one: Heart Blue.png (mainly to show lives with a row of hearts and the red are how many lives you have left).

Anyhow... I created them and you're welcome to use them.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zorlun and ouch2020

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Will Myriam ever have more interactions with the vet and his patients? Would love a scene where Myriam is being licked by several dogs at the same time leading to maybe a scene where she gives one dog a blowjob while another is fucking her. Ending with her drinking both their loads of cum or even better having both cum on her face. Love the game. Thanks
That wouldn't be fair to Cassius though. He was always a good boy for Myriam and without Anthony he is the man of the house, so he deserves the treat for himself, not share. Myriam can't be mean to him and not award his loyalty.

R0rscahch12

Oct 18, 2022
Hi all,
A bit of help here, the Estrada android version of the game for some reason keeps falling over everything I open it, can I get some suggestions please?

peas

Jul 31, 2018
That wouldn't be fair to Cassius though. He was always a good boy for Myriam and without Anthony he is the man of the house, so he deserves the treat for himself, not share. Myriam can't be mean to him and not award his loyalty.
Cassius can be the Alpha, just wish he would share that slutty woman with a few of his friends. More fun for all of us. LOL She can be a part of the pack.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Cassius can be the Alpha, just wish he would share that slutty woman with a few of his friends. More fun for all of us. LOL She can be a part of the pack.
Actually, as you may have seen, and if you didn't, I suggest you play again ;-), he has already shared her once. So, it could be said she is already on her way to potentially become the bitch of the pack (ooh, I am so evil towards our poor Myriam, but I am sure she will not mind :p :)).
Though if she gets a scene with the whole pack, then the "bestiality" variable should not increase by a +1, but by a +number_of_dogs_in_the_pack :p :))
It could even be kind of a choice. Someone was complaining about her getting too dominant the last time with Cassius, it could be that depending on whether she gets dominant, or Cassius is dominant, the "action" is different (or there is no "action" at all, or at least, not the sharing).
That said, just pouring a bit of fuel on the Cassius fire :), I don't remember if Zorlun has indicated there will be any scene of that kind, and if there will be anything with the veterinarian and other dogs, I am pretty sure it will not be in the next update.
First there will be the volunteering activity, for those who chose it, and the photosession, for those who chose it, both having been hinted at in the last update, and maybe also some thing else so that even if someone had chosen neither the volunteering activities nor the photosession, can get something, even if it is not sexual content.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Preview Scene - Chapter 4 - Photoshoot With Flint
Here you go, first preview for the coming update, a fairly big scene in two part, the first one being around a commission and the second one the photoshoot Myriam had accepted to do with Flint.Â
I won't go in too much spoilers about the commission, just that it involve Myriam assisting to the photoshoot of another woman with Flint before hers, the photoshoot involving some naughty action with a group of gentlemen... The part is avoidable and is nicely linked to some other plot lines (no spoilers ^^ ).Â
Second part is Myriam's photoshoot, involving a few outfits a bit more on the erotic side than those of Francis, no naughty moment, just a bit of teasing, the scene being the first step to some daring and naughty plot lines.Â
The full scene is in itself avoidable, if players chose to avoid the plot line around Flint's photoshoot.
bg ch4_10 photoshootwithflint 057.png

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Here you go, first preview for the coming update, a fairly big scene in two part, the first one being around a commission and the second one the photoshoot Myriam had accepted to do with Flint.Â
I won't go in too much spoilers about the commission, just that it involve Myriam assisting to the photoshoot of another woman with Flint before hers, the photoshoot involving some naughty action with a group of gentlemen... The part is avoidable and is nicely linked to some other plot lines (no spoilers ^^ ).Â
Second part is Myriam's photoshoot, involving a few outfits a bit more on the erotic side than those of Francis, no naughty moment, just a bit of teasing, the scene being the first step to some daring and naughty plot lines.Â
The full scene is in itself avoidable, if players chose to avoid the plot line around Flint's photoshoot.
View attachment 2693435
Just normal photoshop for me. My Myriam is very selective about her partners. :p

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Well regarding beasty stuff, and since i have multiple saves and playthroughs, from my perspective Cassius did get decent amount of content. Now i don't demand anything since i don't support Zorlun yet, however what i would like to see is something with Hammer. Perhaps even more updates that would focus on Myriam and Hammer. Reason why is Cassius is overrepresented regarding beasty stuff and Hammer have only 2 scenes if i'm not mistaken. Now again this is only me and my view.
Well, Cassius lives with Myriam and interacts with her every day, so there's a lot more opportunity for scenes... she has to go all the way to the stable to give Hammer a visit.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018

View attachment 2693435
It would be fun to see a shocked Myriam if Eve and Marc walked in talking with Crystal when the photo shoot got a little to hot.:sneaky:;):devilish::KEK:

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Well, Cassius lives with Myriam and interacts with her every day, so there's a lot more opportunity for scenes... she has to go all the way to the stable to give Hammer a visit.
True, with Cassius Myriam interacts constantly. Every day like you said. And even though it is true that with Hammer she needs constantly to travel still, from my view, there should be an update or two to level up. I certainly wouldn't mind and i doubt that others wouldn't mind either.

Jun 18, 2021
Actually, if you got back to when Patreon intervened and look at the posts there, you are far from being the first that gives suggestions on how to "get around" Patreon.
That's why I started distributing the incest patch.
No offense intended, but already at the time it was full of people giving all kind of advice to Zorlun, and some was even going beyond the simple "crusade against Patreon" and good, but the problem with it, was that it t it all ended up meaning other people telling Zorlun he had to double or triple the work.
It is possible Zorlun will pick up your advice and other similar that came already long ago for his next project, but do not be surprised if he does not do that for Myriam.
I wasn't around that and it's undoubtedly out of expectations for a casual well-wisher to have gone back through and pored through it all in addition to the 600+ pages here. I saw a problem and it seemed to be the best solution for preservation of expressing their artistic vision, for a time when they can go back and add in more improvements. Which, for when full creative control is established, could be as simple as distributing in a pre-patched .exe for those content editions - and that's where your vigilance is most valuable. ;)

Reactions: Zorlun

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I wasn't around that and it's undoubtedly out of expectations for a casual well-wisher to have gone back through and pored through it all in addition to the 600+ pages here. I saw a problem and it seemed to be the best solution for preservation of expressing their artistic vision, for a time when they can go back and add in more improvements. Which, for when full creative control is established, could be as simple as distributing in a pre-patched .exe for those content editions - and that's where your vigilance is most valuable. ;)
Oh, I understood you had not seen it, and I also saw the good intentions, that is why I made the reference, so you would know how the situation was :).
The point was making you (and other people that may be new to the game and come back on the same subject) see that the change was a long time ago, though at the same time reminding that both the incest and the bestiality were originally put in and foreseen to be there by Zorlun, they are not an invention of the patchers/modders (someone recently had gone on that subject).
Well, relatively long time ago, but it is more than a year already, and keep in mind Zorlun makes basicall one update a month - and doing that kind of approach would mean extra workload for Zorlun, even more if he had to go back and change everything.

Given how Ren'py works, it is not the exe itself, it is the files with scripts pre-compiled and eventually packed that come with the exe, but again, "pre-patched" in this case means from the point of view of Patreon, that the content would be already there and they could see it, and blast Zorlun, so, to be safe he would really need to make and maintain at least two versions of the game (one plain, one with incest and bestiality), one released normally and one released at the end.

All the while, people who also want the bestiality and/or the incest (don't know if they really use it, but the 255 likes to the post with the incest patch are an indication), would not see it (since it would be in his internal version) and may not get on the game - and their money helps Zorlun develop the game.

So, the actual situation is not ideal (even for me, occasionaly getting "flamed" for the incest patch, or pressure from people who are eager to get it yesterday, and a kind of committment that can create complications for me for other reasons), but it seems the best compromise to avoid Zorlun burn-out or lack of sufficient income (both meaning, no more Myriam), while letting people be able to enjoy the bestiality (Prometheus patch), the incest (my patch), the walkthrough (JokerLeader), the savename and others (Bibifoc), the mix walkthrough+incest (Jellyluve, only some elements of the incest cannot be really mixed and get lost), the Android version (Estrada777) and the compressed version (don't remember whom, but I think someone made one).

4.40 star(s) 194 Votes