Venesa41

May 2, 2023
Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [v0.1] [Zorlun] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 1.11 GB
Original MAC Size: 1.09 GB

Compressed PC Size: 116.7 MB MEGA
Compressed MAC Size: 99.7 MB MEGA

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.
It is really work Or

RecklessOG

Dec 25, 2023
Man Myriam is looking so hot in the new update!That waist,tight jeans and sexy top!
The boys did her so good!
Kudos to Zorlun

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
This is a "Waiting for Aiden and Dom Marc to land on Poundville" waiting room.
I'm so sad that my boy Aiden is not going to have a full story after all.

I grew fond of him since the very first moment he was introduced and I've been eagerly awaiting news of at the very least some new scenes with him

Same for the whole troubled youth route, which if my memory serves me right.. it's also not going to happen, feel free to correct me on this one though if I'm wrong, as I haven't been around for a while and things could've changed since the last time

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020

I grew fond of him since the very first moment he was introduced and I've been eagerly awaiting news of at the very least some new scenes with him

Same for the whole troubled youth route, which if my memory serves me right.. it's also not going to happen, feel free to correct me on this one though if I'm wrong, as I haven't been around for a while and things could've changed since the last time
As far as I remember, the episode at the beach (and eventually gym before) was part of the troubled youth path, and Zorlun had also said that either through that, or through the prison (I remember troubled youth, but I may be wrong), Myriam could get again "in touch" with the young fellows who had attacked hobo ( and had promised revenge).
I am not sure if they were completely eliminated, or just postponed due to the quantity of paths possible. In any case, as far as I understood it, those were never meant as "main paths", meaning, with their own ending, but rather as kind of "quests"/deviations the player could make her do to add (or not) some spice and set the stage (variables values) for other things.

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
As far as I remember, the episode at the beach (and eventually gym before) was part of the troubled youth path, and Zorlun had also said that either through that, or through the prison (I remember troubled youth, but I may be wrong), Myriam could get again "in touch" with the young fellows who had attacked hobo ( and had promised revenge).
I am not sure if they were completely eliminated, or just postponed due to the quantity of paths possible. In any case, as far as I understood it, those were never meant as "main paths", meaning, with their own ending, but rather as kind of "quests"/deviations the player could make her do to add (or not) some spice and set the stage (variables values) for other things.
Yes, I do agree that technically those are sub-routes the player can take and yes sending Myriam's ex-husband to Prison was what triggered the whole work with troubled-youth or the other option, if I recall correctly.

I don't think I remember which episode at the beach or gym before you mean, it's been a while since I've last played this game so my memory is a bit fuzzy, care to remind me?

I understand that Zorlun has a lot on their plate and that they're attempting to bring closure to the main routes, so depending on your choices you reach a specific ending. It's a lot of work for a solo dev like them and I'm honestly surprised that they didn't abandon the project altogether, kudos for their dedication

But Aiden, the troubled-youth path, as well as the other option from the prison which involved working with adult-prisoners.. to my memory are plot holes that would be cool if they were expanded upon. I don't know if it's in Zorlun's plans or not.. but I found myself particularly invested with Aiden and then the troubled-youth route as a whole which started with Bobo being almost murdered and they had a lot of potential.

I know that Zorlun said in the past that they had plans to give Aiden a few more events, which I'm thankful for. Perhaps it could be a good idea if this was done for the troubled-youth route as well

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I don't think I remember which episode at the beach or gym before you mean, it's been a while since I've last played this game so my memory is a bit fuzzy, care to remind me?
Myriam going to clean-up the park/beach with a group of teen-agers, if I remember correctly it spun off from doing social work with Lucy. There was an opportunity to meet (and more) some of the boys earlier if she went to the gym, I think as an alternative to doing the photo shoot.

This is all from vague memory however.

Reactions: ouch2020

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
Myriam going to clean-up the park/beach with a group of teen-agers, if I remember correctly it spun off from doing social work with Lucy. There was an opportunity to meet (and more) some of the boys earlier if she went to the gym, I think as an alternative to doing the photo shoot.

Hmmm, curious, I might've not followed that path or can't recall it at the moment. Might be worth replaying the game to explore this better

Jaga Telesin

Incestuous Harem Owner
Donor
Apr 19, 2023

That beach group set of scenes was definitely a spin off from Lucy, I had it in my game. But I don't know if you could meet any at the gym as I didn't follow that direction.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
If this derails again due to arguments, those involved will be thread banned. Complaining about moderation actions taken, is off topic. If this thread does not have an off topic thread, one should be made. Then you can complain all you want in there.

zechosen

Nov 23, 2018

i say, if aiden's part gets scrapped, extend the first meeting with a extra option if you chose cum in her butt and later at the alley in the future because she sees marc in him.

Chendor467

Oct 11, 2023
i have a question, i´m at the cop double date but if i say yes i won´t have a scene with william. If i say no to them will i lose the path of the double cop date?

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
i have a question, i´m at the cop double date but if i say yes i won´t have a scene with william. If i say no to them will i lose the path of the double cop date?
Save before and play all options through, then go back play the one you want to follow.
There may be an option to date them again but it isn't part of the game at the moment.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Have to agree about Aiden. Would have prefer storyline with him rather than that little gobli Marc.
Anyway, at least Myriam can go full vagitarian on my game. :p

4.40 star(s) 194 Votes