Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Is it just me or do the Tags "Blackmail, Rape, Humiliation, Sexual Harassment" get too little attention?
It's not really the big theme of the game, but there is some just as ordeal to overcome, but even with little, I think it's best to keep the tag so that people know that it can happen in the game, some people can be touchy on some themes or kinks.
I don't particularly like going into the trigger warnings, but putting some tags is fairly inoffensive in the censorship category.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Is it just me or do the Tags "Blackmail, Rape, Humiliation, Sexual Harassment" get too little attention?
y, just u
No, it's not just you. Unless you mean in this game, specifically. I think the attention those tags get in this game is at a pretty good level, although I'd like to get back to Jarvis' blackmail plot sooner, rather than later.

Reactions: TheMummy56

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
any lesbian content in this update?
Not full on, but there is a bit of teasing with Crystal.
How do you get that scene?
I've got tones of saves but didn't gat that scene !!
For the photo shoot, you either need to be on the Flint muse road plot line or be on the Crystal relationship plot line (or just be at least on friendly term with her and having been curious about what she does), then you would have got an invitation for the photo shoot.

Reactions: lockerxx

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Just for information, about the Patreon threat, another author, Zuleyka games, came on F95, to say that Patreon just nuked their account including all the backers. The game they were making did use characters from comics, but it could anyway falll under the general "parody" thing (no reference to an eventual DMCA), and there was no bestiality (maximum a dildo in dog dick shape), no incest, no doubt of underage or shota, nothing "questionable" in that sense.
The author attributes it to "woke", maybe could be even a political reason (I think the author is Russian), but stay the fact it is the same "Trust and Safety" team that Zorlun had said had contacted him, and in this case, apparently they did not warn the author beforehand, they just told him when they did it.

Last edited:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
any possible shota peeping kids coming again for future update? i dont know about you guys, but i dont mind if that part coming again for future updates :whistle::whistle::whistle:
I could be wrong but I think it was said somewhere that they wouldn't be making a reappearance.

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Just for information, about the Patreon threat, another author, Zuleyka games, came on F95, to say that Patreon just nuked their account including all the backers. The game they were making did use characters from comics, but it could anyway falll under the general "parody" thing (no reference to an eventual DMCA), and there was no bestiality (maximum a dildo in dog dick shape), no incest, no doubt of underage or shota, nothing "questionable" in that sense.
The author attributes it to "woke", maybe could be even a political reason (I think the author is Russian), but stay the fact it is the same "Trust and Safety" team that Zorlun had said had contacted him, and in this case, apparently they did not warn the author beforehand, they just told him when they did it.
Again, why are people still using Patreon?

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Is it heavy blackmail in this game or is it blackmail the player is able to stop fast if not liked ?
You can do anything in this game... You make all the decisions, you shape Myriam's life... Are you thinking of the old neighbor? You decide... A determined and strong Myriam kicks the old man's ass (wonderful scene) and the blackmail ends... But the weak and submissive Myriam submits and humbles herself... It's your decision what kind of "fetishes" you want in the game. .. So the short answer to your question is: yes, you can stop blackmail...

Hallibel

Apr 24, 2022
I didn't quite understand about incest. There is a tag and a patch for incest, but the patch text says that there is no such content. So is there any content of sexual interaction between Miriam and her daughter and son?

4.40 star(s) 196 Votes