ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I didn't quite understand about incest. There is a tag and a patch for incest, but the patch text says that there is no such content. So is there any content of sexual interaction between Miriam and her daughter and son?
? I make the incest patch, and the patch text is fully of text in which Myriam talk about Marc as being her son, and viceversa, so, definitively the incest patch does not say that the there is no incest :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
? I make the incest patch, and the patch text is fully of text in which Myriam talk about Marc as being her son, and viceversa, so, definitively the incest patch does not say that the there is no incest :)
No he wants a thresome with Myriams daughter and Marc or at least that is what I understood.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
No he wants a thresome with Myriams daughter and Marc or at least that is what I understood.
Ah, OK, then yes, no threesome with Katherine, that was said clearly, no sexual content/incest between Myriam and Katherine. Was confused by the reference to incest, since Myriam as mom of Marc automatically creates an incest situation already.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Hasn't there been a suggestion of something with Myriams sister too? I can't recall.
Hmm, suggestion, yes, but honestly I also cannot remember what was Zolrun indication on that, if he kept the door open, or limited it to things like [ISPOIILER]the group thing at the massage (but for those who have not see it, it what would be dubbed a MMFF situation with two MF in paralllel)[/ISPOILER].
I am sure he had said something, I just cannot remember.

Hallibel

Apr 24, 2022
My English is not so good and maybe I misunderstood the text message after the patch. It seemed to me that it was written that at first there was incest content, but after the warning from Patreon, the author no longer made this content about the sexual relationship between Miriam and Mark. And regarding Katerina, considering that she was originally Miriam's daughter without the patch and there is no content with her. The fact that at first the content was made by Mark and after the warning, the content with him stopped being made, and with Katerina it didn't even start

Reactions: xapican

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
My English is not so good and maybe I misunderstood the text message after the patch. It seemed to me that it was written that at first there was incest content, but after the warning from Patreon, the author no longer made this content about the sexual relationship between Miriam and Mark. And regarding Katerina, considering that she was originally Miriam's daughter without the patch and there is no content with her. The fact that at first the content was made by Mark and after the warning, the content with him stopped being made, and with Katerina it didn't even start
The content with Marc didn't stop, just the relationship because of patreon, you can still have the 'step' relationship with the i-patch.

Reactions: xapican

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Hasn't there been a suggestion of something with Myriams sister too? I can't recall.
I think there was a scene already where the sister licks out Myriam at the spa while she is getting fucked by the masseurs, can't remember now and not sure if that is still in the game or been taken out or if you can only get that with the i-patch.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I think the man who does the iPatch just changes the text and some of the dialogue. I don't think he makes his own renders with new scenes, that would be too much :LUL:.

Hallibel

Apr 24, 2022
The content with Marc didn't stop, just the relationship because of patreon, you can still have the 'step' relationship with the i-patch.
If I'm not mistaken, when I installed version 4, I think I tried the incest patch and it said that Katerina and Mark were Miriam's children and Anthony was their stepfather.

Reactions: ouch2020

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
If I'm not mistaken, when I installed version 4, I think I tried the incest patch and it said that Katerina and Mark were Miriam's children and Anthony was their stepfather.
No, at the start of the game before Patreon started blocking incest storylines, Marc was Anthony's son and Katherine was Myriam's daughter from previous marriages, so to sidestep the perceived incest route between Marc and Myriam, Myriam was no longer married to Anthony and they were just boyfriend and girlfriend living together with a kid each.

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
Regardless of whether they have a blood connection, Myriam still considers Marc to be her son. And that Mother/Son bond that she has with him is just as much of a taboo to be broken, as if they actually were blood-related. That's why I don't bother with the patch, because although it's not legally incest, it is as far as she's concerned.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Regardless of whether they have a blood connection, Myriam still considers Marc to be her son. And that Mother/Son bond that she has with him is just as much of a taboo to be broken, as if they actually were blood-related. That's why I don't bother with the patch, because although it's not legally incest, it is as far as she's concerned.
I don't use the i-patch either, I was just saying that the original storyline had to be changed because patreon see even step-siblings as incest, in my mind when I play the game I see Marc as Myriam's son, just because he calls her Mi instead of mom doesn't change anything.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Incorrect in part. The ipatch does not make a "step-" relation, it makes it really "mother-son", as it was originally.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
No, at the start of the game before Patreon started blocking incest storylines, Marc was Anthony's son and Katherine was Myriam's daughter from previous marriages, so to sidestep the perceived incest route between Marc and Myriam, Myriam was no longer married to Anthony and they were just boyfriend and girlfriend living together with a kid each.
Negative. When the game started originally, Myriam and Anthony were married, Marc and Katherine where their children. After Patreon intervened, Zolrun had to make the situation as you describe - that is why the incest patch can work out, because it puts back something that was there already, does not invent something completely from scratch.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I think the man who does the iPatch just changes the text and some of the dialogue. I don't think he makes his own renders with new scenes, that would be too much :LUL:.
Correct (plus, some changes in code to e.g. add up some option in the dialogue with Dr Silver). The question is not even whether it would be too much work, though it could also be the case, but that anyway I do not have the assets (or maybe more exactly, I do not know what morphs/assets I should use with what settings).

Reactions: PickerLewd

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
No no.
As mentioned by others, the content with Katherine was never there in the first place.

For Marc, yes, the content was there already in the first place, but after Patreon intervened, Zorlun had to stop doing it.
Then, I made and distributed modifications that allow Marc to continue being the son of Myriam, and that therefore brought back an incest situation.

Reactions: GokutheG
4.40 star(s) 196 Votes