Bigtben

May 19, 2018
You either play and watch the gallery scenes or start playing the regular way from the beginning and do your saves.
You can't save it from the gallery (that I know of).
Thanks, I was hoping for a way to start from a gallery scene. I saw a scene in the gallery that didn't show up during the game and wanted to keep playing from there.

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
Thanks, I was hoping for a way to start from a gallery scene. I saw a scene in the gallery that didn't show up during the game and wanted to keep playing from there.
The choices you make from the gallery are not stored in any way in the game.
You have to play the regular way for the choices to take effect when you make a Save.
The Save guarantees those choices remain so that the following scenes and choices in the playthrough appear depending on the choices you made.
The Gallery scenes are just there for replay.

Reactions: Bigtben

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
I don't use the i-patch either, I was just saying that the original storyline had to be changed because patreon see even step-siblings as incest, in my mind when I play the game I see Marc as Myriam's son, just because he calls her Mi instead of mom doesn't change anything.
Actually there's no difference officially between Patreon's rules and those on Subscribestar regarding incest. It's just Subscribestar are not as zealous when it comes to enforcement of their rules as Patreon seems to be. My guess is, Subscribestar would only move on this, if someone made an official complaint about it, at which point they could if they so wished, remove content that contravenes their rules without any notice. This obviously doesn't happen very often, otherwise we'd have heard about it, but it's interesting to note, that the general belief that Subscribestar have different rules to Patreon on this issue, is incorrect.

In California, where Patreon is based, sex between step-relations is not classed as incest. But in many other US states and some European countries (including here in the UK) it is. Which is probably the main reason why Patreon have decided to class it as incest (because it affects a lot of their potential customers)

4.40 star(s) 196 Votes