Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Please, I've asked politely to cut this debate short or take it to private (as it has been 99% two people answering each other), I ask again one last time to drop it or move this discussion to private message, please.

I invite you to look at the last line of these forum rules if you need any more convincing, the discussion has not been disruptive, everyone has been polite, but it can definitely be qualified as prolonged.

2. On-Topic Threads

The following rules apply to all threads in the main sections, such as Games, Comics and Animation, Development/Assets, etc:
  1. All discussions in these threads should be kept on-topic and be about the game/content/creator/etc
    • Memes/gifs/reactions are fine as long as they don't derail the discussion and aren't excessive or distracting, eg. combining or chain quoting them is considered excessive. As a rule of thumb, if words are enough then do not use an image
    • Do not branch the topic into posting about random unrelated discussions, favorite movies/food/weather/etc, or complaints about moderator actions/rules
    • Please move any disruptive/prolonged arguments to PM
Again, I thank you for the enthusiasm, but this debate needs to go elsewhere or pass over now. Please don't make me become the bad guy and get this shut down by moderation.

Maveric

Mar 14, 2018
Is there any other download website for this game those cannot fully download because of bad internet connection how about pixeldrain

john984

Jun 6, 2020
Hammer i would love to see some more stuff for but the tricky thing with him is where cassius is always at home with Myriam, Hammer she has to go out of her way for to the ranch so its likely we get some more scenes down the road but as some others have said its going to be trickier than writing in another scene for Cassius
We could have Myriam have a scene with Hammer then when she's going back to her house there's raining and she has to stay the night and then another scene.
I think it's only way we could have 2 scenes in 1 place, like Cassius had one time at night then in the morning.

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
How? Like a spit roast, cause I don’t think they can dp her :ROFLMAO:
Yeah definitely a spit roast, with both of them taking turns. I think a dp would be possible if Cassius lay on his back, because apparently some dogs sleep on their backs. Whereas with horses, they can only lie on their backs for short periods of time ( like about a minute). Any longer and it's dangerous because it restricts bloodflow to the legs.

I must admit, I didn't know that like ten minutes ago. And I made the initial suggestion without any real belief that it was possible or would ever happen. But now I know differently, so Zorlun you have to do it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal
4.40 star(s) 197 Votes