Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
We could have Myriam have a scene with Hammer then when she's going back to her house there's raining and she has to stay the night and then another scene.
I think it's only way we could have 2 scenes in 1 place, like Cassius had one time at night then in the morning.

This is true, but we'll just have to wait and see

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
What if Cassius wants to be cucked?

Cassius can cuck Marc
And then Hammer can cuck Cassius
Well, assuming that Cassius and Hammer would be jealous.

Cassius has already shared her with another dog, so, it is not said he would be jealous, he may just put conditions - with the other dog, he did (the other dog had to go through him to get Myriam), with Marc, I am not so sure (he is "the" dog of the house, but he may also recognise Marc is the "man" of the house, thus accepting sharing), he could simply share, i.e. do a threesome Cassius-Myriam-Marc.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Are there any plans for Evelyn to find out about Myriam and Marc, and join in with them ?
Now that is a exelent question, I don't remember if that has been discussed, Yeah it has it's own hotness, I'd like the Idea
Maybe Zorlun takes it up ??
(I hope you meant Evelyn (auntie) not Katherine (daughter)

Reactions: GateC.

Joey95

Dec 6, 2021
In v4.6 myriam and Marc's , morning blowjob and sex scene missing.
It has to be included for both whore thing to happen.

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
Now that is a exelent question, I don't remember if that has been discussed, Yeah it has it's own hotness, I'd like the Idea
Maybe Zorlun takes it up ??
(I hope you meant Evelyn (auntie) not Katherine (daughter)
Zorlun has made it very clear that Katherine won't have sex with Myriam. But she could possibly watch while Myriam has sex with someone else and vice versa. The most likely is with Jennifer and William, and possibly Jennifer's brother ( who is still to be introduced). She's already spied on Myriam having sex with Mike, and got turned on by it, whilst Myriam spied on her having a threesome with William and Jennifer, so I suspect this will happen openly somewhere in the game eventually. Maybe at the cosplay event, whenever that happens?

4.40 star(s) 197 Votes