kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
Even though there's still a fair amount of development to go, Zorlun recently stated that he will be closing out some routes over the next year and then concentrating entirely on those routes which lead to endings, in other words the LI routes, and one for each kink. He still has to cover the other two social work events, and have more dates, plus the cosplay convention and then close out the routes that won't lead to an ending, all during next year. And that's why some things need to be sacrificed, that originally he may have intended to cover. Having said that, he did suggest there's likely to be some form of further sexual content involving Aiden before the end.

I get it, I wouldn't mind this game going on for much longer, so the Dev can flesh out more characters than he has up to now. But in order to do that, he needs to be motivated, and Zorlun obviously wants to move on to newer projects, and he's decided that 5 years is long enough for this one. And I would much prefer that he keeps motivated long enough to bring this game to a satisfying conclusion. Than try to push him to develop more characters than he's comfortable with, and have him give up in frustration before finishing the game. Now I'm not suggesting that would happen, because Zorlun has made it pretty clear he fully intends to finish it, and isn't going to get sidetracked. But I think we should really be supporting his decision to conclude the game in the way that he wants to.
Sorry, I have decided to delete the reply to your comment and explain myself better why it feels bittersweet to snip Aiden's content, if it ends up happening.

I understand that there are certain characters in a story that are not as important as others, let's start from that, and Aiden doesn't seem to fall in that category at least from what I've played thus far. He is a character that appears twice, in four characters, and everytime he has made an appearance, it was made in a way that made you feel it wasn't going to be the last time you would be seeing him. When you help him out in the boutique, his last lines were: "I hope we meet again someday... and have some more fun".

During Chapter 3, after they go to the police station to denounce the aggressor that wanted to rape Myriam, before she left Myriam said: "Do you know where Aiden is? I wanted to thank him" and a few lines later says: "That's too bad, I hope I can meet him again and thank him". These, as I take them, are clear indications that there are going to be more interactions with him.

And while it might be the case, because as you pointed out (which I've also read in the comments), Zorlun wants to make at least a few naughty scenes involving Aiden.. it's where the disappointment comes from really at hearing the fact that Aiden might not make it, and I say might because it sounds like there might still be a chance.. as slim as it could potentially be.

I will accept whatever decision Zorlun takes for Aiden, of course, and respect it.. but personally, it feels as though it might be a little late to cut his content altogether.. considering we are four chapters in and he has been referenced enough to make us feel he's one of the important characters in the story.

I appreciate the fact that Zorlun has a pretty good idea of what he wants for his story and that he's starting to think which endings does he want to pursuit for his story and which won't, and I also agree that motivation is an important thing to maintain when it comes to game development. It takes a lot of time to do what he does, and I really appreciate the effort, because the game is pretty good and I love the flexibility he offers us when it comes to shaping Myriam, but I'm giving my two scents as to how I feel about Aiden's matter. And I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels a bit disappointed at the prospect of Aiden not being a part of the story anymore.

As for the LI routes, I don't exactly know what you mean by that acronym, so if you can explain that I would appreciate it.

EDIT: Nevermind, just figured it out heh. LI stands for love interest

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
Sorry, I have decided to delete the reply to your comment and explain myself better why it feels bittersweet to snip Aiden's content, if it ends up happening.

I understand that there are certain characters in a story that are not as important as others, let's start from that, and Aiden doesn't seem to fall in that category at least from what I've played thus far. He is a character that appears twice, in four characters, and everytime he has made an appearance, it was made in a way that made you feel it wasn't going to be the last time you would be seeing him. When you help him out in the boutique, his last lines were: "I hope we meet again someday... and have some more fun".

During Chapter 3, after they go to the police station to denounce the aggressor that wanted to rape Myriam, before she left Myriam said: "Do you know where Aiden is? I wanted to thank him" and a few lines later says: "That's too bad, I hope I can meet him again and thank him". These, as I take them, are clear indications that there are going to be more interactions with him.

And while it might be the case, because as you pointed out (which I've also read in the comments), Zorlun wants to make at least a few naughty scenes involving Aiden.. it's where the disappointment comes from really at hearing the fact that Aiden might not make it, and I say might because it sounds like there might still be a chance.. as slim as it could potentially be.

I will accept whatever decision Zorlun takes for Aiden, of course, and respect it.. but personally, it feels as though it might be a little late to cut his content altogether.. considering we are four chapters in and he has been referenced enough to make us feel he's one of the important characters in the story.

I appreciate the fact that Zorlun has a pretty good idea of what he wants for his story and that he's starting to think which endings does he want to pursuit for his story and which won't, and I also agree that motivation is an important thing to maintain when it comes to game development. It takes a lot of time to do what he does, and I really appreciate the effort, because the game is pretty good and I love the flexibility he offers us when it comes to shaping Myriam, but I'm giving my two scents as to how I feel about Aiden's matter. And I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels a bit disappointed at the prospect of Aiden not being a part of the story anymore.

As for the LI routes, I don't exactly know what you mean by that acronym, so if you can explain that I would appreciate it.

My comment wasn't meant as a criticism of you, it wasn't even specifically aimed at you. It was aimed at players in general. Obviously, some people are disappointed that the game is approaching it's end, even if that ending isn't imminent. And that some characters that they may have liked to see some development or more development, won't now happen. I just feel we should support the dev's decision, even if we may be understandably disappointed.

Having said that, Aiden has never been one of the main characters in this game. He's very much a secondary one. And secondary characters often get cut, even if the Dev hoped to do more with them initially. That's just the way it is, and since he never got fleshed out very much, it's really easy for the Dev to discard him and other characters in the same boat. So he can devote more effort to the primary characters in the game, in the limited time that remains to finish the game off. At this point you want to devote more time to the LI's and other key characters like Marc, Cassius/Hammer and Evelyn

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020

It's not set in stone, like I said, I want to give him at least a little scene to close him up (and give him a little naughty moment with Myriam ^^ ).

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
My comment wasn't meant as a criticism of you, it wasn't even specifically aimed at you. It was aimed at players in general. Obviously, some people are disappointed that the game is approaching it's end, even if that ending isn't imminent. And that some characters that they may have liked to see some development or more development, won't now happen. I just feel we should support the dev's decision, even if we may be understandably disappointed.

Having said that, Aiden has never been one of the main characters in this game. He's very much a secondary one. And secondary characters often get cut, even if the Dev hoped to do more with them initially. That's just the way it is, and since he never got fleshed out very much, it's really easy for the Dev to discard him and other characters in the same boat. So he can devote more effort to the primary characters in the game, in the limited time that remains to finish the game off. At this point you want to devote more time to the LI's and other key characters like Marc, Cassius/Hammer and Evelyn
Oh yeah, I never felt criticized, don't worry about that.

Just saying how I feel hehe, and I'm totally going to respect his decisions regardless of whether I would've preferred to continue seeing Aiden in the story or not. :D

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020

Preview Scene - Chapter 4 - Date with Dave
New preview for the coming update, following Myriam if she chose to have a date with Detective Anderson, Dave. The scene is fairly straight forward, letting the player discover a little bit more the detective who helped Myriam multiple time, offering a funny and romantic scene with a tinge of naughty if the player chose so, giving the occasion to Myriam to show or not her naughty side to the detective.
On the naughty side, as said, the player can chose if Myriam show her naughty side to the detective, making her chose between playing it safe or take the risk to be herself, leading her showing her "appreciation" to the detective for a lovely date.
The scene is fairly simple and on the sweet side compared to some others, which despite its naughty side will probably be more on the vanilla and romantic side. The scene also explore a Myriam more confident and discovering the pleasure of teasing the ones you love like her cousin Evelyn.

IMG_2669.png

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022

Preview Scene - Chapter 4 - Date with Dave
New preview for the coming update, following Myriam if she chose to have a date with Detective Anderson, Dave. The scene is fairly straight forward, letting the player discover a little bit more the detective who helped Myriam multiple time, offering a funny and romantic scene with a tinge of naughty if the player chose so, giving the occasion to Myriam to show or not her naughty side to the detective.
On the naughty side, as said, the player can chose if Myriam show her naughty side to the detective, making her chose between playing it safe or take the risk to be herself, leading her showing her "appreciation" to the detective for a lovely date.
The scene is fairly simple and on the sweet side compared to some others, which despite its naughty side will probably be more on the vanilla and romantic side. The scene also explore a Myriam more confident and discovering the pleasure of teasing the ones you love like her cousin Evelyn.

View attachment 3107114
I suspected that Dave would be a more straightforward and romantic option

Reactions: Zorlun

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
I'll be honest, in all of my playthroughs I have apparently never chosen the option to unlock Dave as a date option. This is legit news to me.
Well so far there is no option, beyond choosing to answer his text first. The only choice thus far that relates to Dave, is Myriam deciding to ask for his advice regarding the briefcase given to her, by the 'spy' in the coffeeshop, which leads to a different outcome in the scene that follows. You'll also be able to ask for his help, when the old guy next door attempts tp blackmail Myriam. But so far, I don't think that option has any content.

Reactions: Zorlun

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
"The scene is fairly simple and on the sweet side compared to some others, which despite its naughty side will probably be more on the vanilla and romantic side."

View attachment 3107211
I'm guessing it won't be one of the most played date routes. In a game made mainly for pervs, vanilla content can seem a little out of place. Having said that, I will be playing it, even if it's never going to be one of my favoured routes

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Well so far there is no option, beyond choosing to answer his text first. The only choice thus far that relates to Dave, is Myriam deciding to ask for his advice regarding the briefcase given to her, by the 'spy' in the coffeeshop, which leads to a different outcome in the scene that follows. You'll also be able to ask for his help, when the old guy next door attempts tp blackmail Myriam. But so far, I don't think that option has any content.
There's a few more occasions than that, like the line-up where she overhears the two cops talking about him, also when he comes to visit her in hospital and when she phones him about the motel, I mean she was always thinking about a possible relationship with him, otherwise he wouldn't be a date choice.

Reactions: Maviarab

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
There's a few more occasions than that, like the line-up where she overhears the two cops talking about him, also when he comes to visit her in hospital and when she phones him about the motel, I mean she was always thinking about a possible relationship with him, otherwise he wouldn't be a date choice.
I was talking about instances where you can make actual choices that lead to actual scenes with Dave. If you ask Dave for advice about the briefcase, you get an additional scene with him. But if you don't, then you miss him out altogether. Likewise, If you choose to text Dave first, you get additional content with Dave, if you don't it's someone else. Whereas, on the line-up scene you mentioned, you're already automatically getting Dave content, all the choice does is give you a bit of additional info.

Don't the date choices relate to the people who were wellwishers when she was recovering in hospital? Up until the shooting, I think she was still coming to terms with her break-up with Anthony, and she wasn't thinking about another relationship at all. Hence the repeated increases in Sadness, everytime somebody said she was better off without him. Yeah, I think she was definitely attracted to certain people, but until Anthony tried to murder her, which obviously had an even more profound effect on the way she negatively viewed him, I'm not sure it went much further than that.

Last edited:

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Always love to see you all debate on the game (when it ends without dead of course ^^ )...
It's always motivating to see people taken by it. :love:
Thank you all for the love the game and its characters.
You are assuming that you if someone ends up being killed, you can still see the dead bodies... :p :-D
Though actually, you should share some of that love with your friend that inspired Myriam, maybe she like to know her modified counterpart is liked (well, OK, maybe keeping out a bit of the naughty extremes people make her modified counterpart do :)).

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Hello, does this game have animation scenes? Because I don't play games that are only pictures.
If I remember well, Zorlun had experimented with one or two short ones at the start, but he was not happy with the result and took way too effort, so he dropped the idea.
Sorry pal

4.40 star(s) 197 Votes