doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
ouch2020 I totally understand what you're saying and I definitely won't stress about it. I went to my Daz3D account and watched a how-to YT vid on animations referencing clothing movement. Just making a character jump required about 5 different motion sequences, 3 clothing mod sequences, and 1 program to put the sequences together, just for a 7 second action. This didn't even include a sequence of gravity involving hair movement. Throw in the fact that, to have those programs, they have to be paid for and added to the basic program. That's a LOT of money and time. I don't blame any beginning dev for not adding animations to their work. You'd need a small team to pull off a bunch of animations, which costs money that I'm sure few on this site is willing to support. Again, to Zorlun, Kudos for the work that you've put in, especially with all of the branching storylines and kinks.

Zzzega

Oct 22, 2022
Hello, does this game have animation scenes? Because I don't play games that are only pictures.
the short answer is NO. The long answer is that this game is so well-made, the renders are beautiful, and has so many kinks that u can forgive that fact. Some scenes have 2 pic "animation". U should try it anyway and u can thank me later.

edit: and without animation its better than 90% of games here that have animation.

Last edited:

Kog Astarta

Oct 29, 2019
when is the next update guys? is it only 2 months/per 1 update from now? sad

1 update for every month was a great feature of this game, hopefully it will return after dating updates

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
when is the next update guys? is it only 2 months/per 1 update from now? sad

1 update for every month was a great feature of this game, hopefully it will return after dating updates
No, it's just for the Q4 updates, like I explained before, you had September and October merged together, and next there will be November and December, so next one comes end of the year for early access (estimate) and early new year for the public one.
But after that, I'll return back to the usual schedule.

zechosen

Nov 23, 2018
the short answer is NO. The long answer is that this game is so well-made, the renders are beautiful, and has so many kinks that u can forgive that fact. Some scenes have 2 pic "animation". U should try it anyway and u can thank me later.

edit: and without animation its better than 90% of games here that have animation.
Myriam and Milfy City are possibly the best games here at F95 right now

Reactions: Zorlun

zechosen

Nov 23, 2018
No, it's just for the Q4 updates, like I explained before, you had September and October merged together, and next there will be November and December, so next one comes end of the year for early access (estimate) and early new year for the public one.
Send Aiden to Poundtown with some once in a while extras Alongside Mark, Myriam deserves Happiness with those two with her.

mimiko857

Nov 10, 2021
can't wait for you to release this on steam! definitely worth it buying on full price

Nydelig Natts

Sep 24, 2017
out of topic alert!
I'd really love this game but,
may some of you recommend me games with the same quality as this one, but the main character is a male. ?
sorry bad english.

88stanford88

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2022
may some of you recommend me games with the same quality as this one, but the main character is a male. ?
depends
What do you mean by "same quality"?
Visual, renders or story quality?

usually games with male protagonists are centered around banging every girl they meet... male MCs are stupid! and they hate hot wives

if you look for a story with a lot of very hot content i think you can try The Adventurous Couple's Original Story.

Nydelig Natts

Sep 24, 2017
depends
What do you mean by "same quality"?
Visual, renders or story quality?

usually games with male protagonists are centered around banging every girl they meet... male MCs are stupid! and they hate hot wives

if you look for a story with a lot of very hot content i think you can try The Adventurous Couple's Original Story.
I think it's not easy to find a game with a story that has a good plot as well as good rendering. If i have to pick one, then could you recommend me game with decent story. Also, i agree about your statement that male Mcs are stupid. But if you have some titles with good story and decent rendering, if you would, please write it down.
thank and sorry for my bad english.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I think it's not easy to find a game with a story that has a good plot as well as good rendering. If i have to pick one, then could you recommend me game with decent story. Also, i agree about your statement that male Mcs are stupid. But if you have some titles with good story and decent rendering, if you would, please write it down.
Here are some Recommendations:

Artemis
Become a Rock Star
Chasing Sunsets
City of broken Dreamers
Depraved Awakening
Intertwined
Race of Life

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
can't wait for you to release this on steam! definitely worth it buying on full price
Thank you, though not sure I will ever release this one on Steam, too experimental for it, I can't even look at the early game anymore without wanting to redo everything. ^^
out of topic alert!
I'd really love this game but,
sorry bad english.
Can't help on the pointing out games, ever since I started my own I didn't touch another adult one, don't have the time anymore and I want to avoid taking the risk of getting influenced by the work of others.
But once I finish Project Myriam I was thinking on working on two projects at the same time alternatively, I may start one with a male MC (nothing set in stone for now, but it wouldn't be before two years at least anyway, I want to finish Project Myriam before starting another project).

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Thank you, though not sure I will ever release this one on Steam, too experimental for it, I can't even look at the early game anymore without wanting to redo everything. ^^
If this game is posted on Steam, it will be banned. Myriam has sex with high school kids. It doesn't matter if they're all over 18. Steam will ban the game, just because they're in high school. Save yourself the grief, Zorlun, don't bother posting it on Steam.

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022

Can't help on the pointing out games, ever since I started my own I didn't touch another adult one, don't have the time anymore and I want to avoid taking the risk of getting influenced by the work of others.
But once I finish Project Myriam I was thinking on working on two projects at the same time alternatively, I may start one with a male MC (nothing set in stone for now, but it wouldn't be before two years at least anyway, I want to finish Project Myriam before starting another project).
Then I hope you don't start looking too closely. Too many Devs feel the need to reboot their games, instead of getting on with what most people who play them want, which is making new content. In trying to make the early part of a game, as good as the latter part, you run the risk of driving away the very people who allowed you to still be making it all. Don't look at early attempts as failures, but as part of the process of becoming better. As long as you learn from your early mistakes, then they can never be regarded as failures.

Recently, I've been creating multiple routes, so I can play all the content in the game, as well as accomodate all the date routes. So I've replayed the first two chapters a lot. And I'm not seeing this negativity at all, only the great potential that made me want to play it in the first place, and continue playing it for years. What you really want at the start of a game, is not necessarily perfection, but the promise of better things to come, and your game delivers on that, and most importantly continues delivering on it, all the way through.

88stanford88

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2022
I already write you my advice for a game with good renders and a great story with MC as male protagonist and a very hot wife
and if you agree with me with my thought about Male protagonists for sure TACOS is your game

But you haven't been very clear in saying what is for you the "quality" you're talking about

anyway you got a lot of advices from other users with multiple Titles but I still continue with the first one I already suggest to you.... becuse what i suggest is for sure the best one... (y)

if for you quality means bestiality...:poop:
I'm sorry this tag is not my cup of tea because i will never fuck a girl that like to have sex with dogs .. horses, snakes, big rats or pigs!
There is an insurmountable limit for me in sex, and I don't want to contract STDs because I hate using condoms with sluts.

88stanford88

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2022
That is a great decision because STEAM SUCKS
they think they can tell an artist how he should write his own story...
All the games in their catalogs are classified, predictable and lacking in artistic passion.... is like comparing jazz music with stupid commercial ditties

88stanford88

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2022
Totally agree again with this point
Then I hope you don't start looking too closely. Too many Devs feel the need to reboot their games, instead of getting on with what most people who play them want, which is making new content. In trying to make the early part of a game, as good as the latter part, you run the risk of driving away the very people who allowed you to still be making it all. Don't look at early attempts as failures, but as part of the process of becoming better. As long as you learn from your early mistakes, then they can never be regarded as failures.

Recently, I've been creating multiple routes, so I can play all the content in the game, as well as accomodate all the date routes. So I've replayed the first two chapters a lot. And I'm not seeing this negativity at all, only the great potential that made me want to play it in the first place, and continue playing it for years. What you really want at the start of a game, is not necessarily perfection, but the promise of better things to come, and your game delivers on that, and most importantly continues delivering on it, all the way through.
Not sure to agree with rework the first part of a game it would be like cheating at cards because an artist's growth has to be gradual, and it's nice to show that the early work wasn't perfect

Many people rework the game for different reasons,,, I don't like people who want to change the story they decided to write years before... because as if they are ashamed of it... I prefer authors who allow viewers to watch their evolution... it is true maybe a story written yearsprior today you wouldn't write it is you would want to change it but that to me is cheating.

I prefer artists who show without second thoughts their evolution with new productions and new better games

4.40 star(s) 197 Votes