Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Non-serious question. What exactly does this chick do for a living? It seems like her regular day is wake up w/wo getting fucked awake by her dog or son, go out and get fucked 2-3 more times, then go to sleep. In this episode she is checking out a multi-million dollar house in New York on a waterfront. WTF?
She's from a rich family.

Her dad owns the company her ex husband worked for.

This is explained quite a few times.

Hahahahha
That's a good question.
I think we can take it that she has a shared bank account with her soon to be ex, Anthony. And it's from there that she can live and do things.
He married her for her money. He's not worth anything.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Non-serious question. What exactly does this chick do for a living? It seems like her regular day is wake up w/wo getting fucked awake by her dog or son, go out and get fucked 2-3 more times, then go to sleep. In this episode she is checking out a multi-million dollar house in New York on a waterfront. WTF?
Her job is to fuck everything and everyone that moves. They are probably slipping her some money out of our eyesight. She does her job really, really good.

Myrroddin

Jun 15, 2022
Is there a way to skip all the animal stuff right from the beginning? The rest of the game/VN sounds okay, but I have zero interest in animals. I almost lost my dinner with the dog at the start of the game, and I can imagine it would get worse (for me) after that point.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Is there a way to skip all the animal stuff right from the beginning? The rest of the game/VN sounds okay, but I have zero interest in animals. I almost lost my dinner with the dog at the start of the game, and I can imagine it would get worse (for me) after that point.
Yes, you can choose, which kinks you want to follow and which don't.

Reactions: Zorlun

Myrroddin

Jun 15, 2022
Yes, you can choose, which kinks you want to follow and which don't.
Excellent. Maybe I missed something in the settings, as I got the dog in the introduction. If it isn't in the settings, where do I find the option to skip the animal content?

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Excellent. Maybe I missed something in the settings, as I got the dog in the introduction. If it isn't in the settings, where do I find the option to skip the animal content?
Nah, not in the settings, but when stuff happens usually there are choices for every kink to don't follow them further.

Last edited:
Reactions: GokutheG and Zorlun

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I think I remember getting the choice. Thank you. Maybe I will revisit Myriam.
Yeah, otherwise you could choose to download the Version without -P (rometheus) Patch which activates beast content.

The compressed is with the -P Patch, but i think the links in the OP for the Win Version are without the -P Patch

4.40 star(s) 197 Votes