Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
While I LOVED the Crystal focused update, will you do something like this for Kimberley?
Maybe not to that extent.
Will there be another set of dates, with those 9 characters?
Each dates should have a new event, as already made with a few, to advance their plot line before setting for the ending roads once finishing chapter 5.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
New preview scene is out!
Edit: And news...?

Sep 28, 2024 11:02 am

News and Preview Scene - Chapter 5 - Horsing Around
Third preview of the soon coming update, following Myriam as she goes on an outing to the Northwell stables to unwind and clear her mind, finding her dear Hammer on a veterinarian visit. The scene is fairly simple and straightforward, developing on the Northwell stables and Hammer plot line, as well as the vet one.
On the naughty side, just a little naughty oral scene with Hammer in front of the vet if the player explore the possibility, which will open Myriam to the future ending road around the veterinarian and Myriam's penchant for her furry friends.
For the release, I should be finishing up on the scene today or tomorrow, which should get an early access on the 29th or 30th and a public access on the 6th or 7th.
So stay tuned people, Myriam new adventure incoming very soon. ^^
IMG_3728.png

peas

Jul 31, 2018

Sep 28, 2024 11:02 am

News and Preview Scene - Chapter 5 - Horsing Around
Third preview of the soon coming update, following Myriam as she goes on an outing to the Northwell stables to unwind and clear her mind, finding her dear Hammer on a veterinarian visit. The scene is fairly simple and straightforward, developing on the Northwell stables and Hammer plot line, as well as the vet one.
On the naughty side, just a little naughty oral scene with Hammer in front of the vet if the player explore the possibility, which will open Myriam to the future ending road around the veterinarian and Myriam's penchant for her furry friends.
For the release, I should be finishing up on the scene today or tomorrow, which should get an early access on the 29th or 30th and a public access on the 6th or 7th.
So stay tuned people, Myriam new adventure incoming very soon. ^^
View attachment 4082435
Hope we see the vet willing to get her other animals to have fun with. Open the clinic to her any time she wants to visit.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
5uqaSHr.gif
Hello dear perverted people!

Early access to update ch5.07 of Project Myriam - Life & Explorations is out on Patreon and SubscribeStar for higher tiers patrons!
Public access will be up on October 6th!

So patience my dear perverted friends, Myriam will soon be with you! ^^

NOTE: Please, do not leak the early release before the official public version on October 6th, it always cause more chaos than anything. Thank you all for your consideration.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
View attachment 4082694
Hello dear perverted people!

Early access to update ch5.07 of Project Myriam - Life & Explorations is out on Patreon and SubscribeStar for higher tiers patrons!
Public access will be up on October 6th!

So patience my dear perverted friends, Myriam will soon be with you! ^^

NOTE: Please, do not leak the early release before the official public version on October 6th, it always cause more chaos than anything. Thank you all for your consideration.
Ok, great job and greetings/gran Trabajo y saludos :) gestos-mano-vulgares-paises-1654778180.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Question

I see what the next update is about and not interested in that.

However, I'm wondering does her visit to the stables ends in this next update? Is there more to come at the stables in the next update?

Essentially, does she go out horse riding and end up swimming naked again, I can see that isn't in this update but wondering about next update.

4.40 star(s) 199 Votes