TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
How do you figure that? Marc was the one who decided to share her with the basketball team. He told her to show up at the school, and told her to suck them all off, then told them that they could all fuck her. The only decision Myriam made was to go along with it and do as she was told. I don't see how that's her showing him that she's in charge. And I definitely don't see how her going along with his plan is her punishing him.
Don't know what version that was from, but in the submissive route I played it was Myriam's decision to fuck the basketball team while Marc sat and watched, it was punishment for him forcing Myriam to give him a bj at the pool edge when they nearly got caught by Katherine.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Don't know what version that was from, but in the submissive route I played it was Myriam's decision to fuck the basketball team while Marc sat and watched, it was punishment for him forcing Myriam to give him a bj at the pool edge when they nearly got caught by Katherine.
That's the so-called dominant route. You may have had a variable mix-up somewhere.

Reactions: LordWanze

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
That's the so-called dominant route. You may have had a variable mix-up somewhere.
I just did a complete run through, I have a clean install, no mods or anything, I took all the submissive choices and still got the scenario with the basketball team with the same outcome. Now I would have thought that Marc forcing Myriam to give him a bj at the side of the pool would be where Myriam is the submissive and Marc the dominate, but then Myriam punishes Marc for it by allowing the basketball team to have their way with her as he watches.
On my run Myriam has over 140 submissive and only about 20 dominate, the only stat higher is her Lust stat at 250.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I've never played this game saw it mentioned on reddit talking about games with corruption. Been meaning to check this game out for sometime. I read you can choose to corrupt her or not . I'm curious how slow pace is the corruption path or is it more or less on the player how slow it is cause from the sounds of things there are alot of choices.

Only asking so i can figure where I want to place this game in my AVN play order.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xapican

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I've never played this game saw it mentioned on reddit talking about games with corruption. Been meaning to check this game out for sometime. I read you can choose to corrupt her or not . I'm curious how slow pace is the corruption path or is it more or less on the player how slow it is cause from the sounds of things there are alot of choices.

Only asking so i can figure where I want to place this game in my AVN play order.
I wouldn't have said you get a lot of choice on how slow or fast she gets corrupted or even if she gets corrupted it's more on the lines of which kinks you can chose for her to get corrupted, I think most kinks are catered to, except ntr from the MC's perspective.

Btw, corruption isn't even a tag for this game, so probably mislabelled on reddit, it's not really a corruption game at all.

Reactions: Dessolos

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
I just did a complete run through, I have a clean install, no mods or anything, I took all the submissive choices and still got the scenario with the basketball team with the same outcome. Now I would have thought that Marc forcing Myriam to give him a bj at the side of the pool would be where Myriam is the submissive and Marc the dominate, but then Myriam punishes Marc for it by allowing the basketball team to have their way with her as he watches.
On my run Myriam has over 140 submissive and only about 20 dominate, the only stat higher is her Lust stat at 250.
I played a full dom playthrough and the basketball scene where Myriam cucks Marc is indeed triggered in my run by her being dominant.
So I guess there is something fishy with your game?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

Des my man!

Entirely up to you what you partake in and what you don't. There are a couple of story-related scenes you cannot avoid....but all the kink stuff is completely on you. Sure, like many a VN, if you accumalate a certain number of points in a certain section/scene then things 'will' happen...but it's pretty obvious...

You could go through the entire VN being celibate if you chose (once the hubby out of the way)....or be the biggest slut that fucks anything with 2 or 4 legs around.....the choice is yours.

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022

It is heavily influenced by the player's decision.
Aside from one scene with the initial husband, everything is optional.
I have a save where Myriam is in a mono relationship with one of the female LIs, without ever touching a dick (except the mentioned scene).
Others let her collect every drop of cum there is.
A lot is dependent on past choices and getting certain stats tho, so I recommend the WT.
Granted: the lesbian content is very sparce.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dessolos

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
7b982230f4862a09d37352260fc86d15e49605a3.jpeg

Official public update ch5.07a of Project Myriam - Life & Explorations is up on Patreon, SubscribeStar and Discord, in full size and compressed version. ⁠

And soon on F95zone as soon as the uploaders do their magic.

So, enjoy my dear pervert friends and have a fun naughty time! ^^

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [Ch. 5.07a+p] [Zorlun] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: Ch. 5.06+p -> Ch. 5.07a+p [141 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
really poor action update. nothing happened in any of the branches, the conversation with the children was boring, the run in the park was nothing exciting. event with hammer 0 action. totally disappointed.
Why don't you tell us how you really feel....

(tell us how you feel about that first sig in your banner too while you're at it. At least this actually gets updates roflmao. Aahhhh I'm sorry dude, as one person said earlier, I'm a condescending prick, but with that sig...you have zero rights to whine about any VN's updates lol).

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
In my opinion the game is more like an all you can eat sex and fetish buffet, to sum it up you can be a nymphomaniac or a nun.

You can also go the lesbian route after you get the husband out.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020

Hmm not shure if you will be super Happy with this game, knowing your preferences, romantic path as someone pointed out is possible, not shure if you can go that with one of the male characters, although (I play this game about the corruption) It is not exactly slow paced, but it has a certain build up, it is well executed, and the player has a lot of control over the character, and also as someone already said, there is a ton of kinks which this game services, and Myriam (MC) is just Loveable, even if she behaves (if you decide as a great slut) Dev manages to give her certain class.

Reactions: Maviarab
4.40 star(s) 199 Votes