Kevzor94

Nov 17, 2023
disappointed but ehh what can u do?
Not a lot of great action. But I am liking the direction she's taking with the family, and the new vet storyline has a lot of promise. Win some, lose some. At least it's gotten considerably better from the slump it had a while back. But I do wish updates were a bit longer :/

• Sad
Reactions: Jeancul2

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I think there is no Marc totally submissive route, she just allows Marc to be the dom against her sub when they have sex, the basketball team gangbang was to punish Marc and show him that she's the one in charge.

How do you figure that? Marc was the one who decided to share her with the basketball team. He told her to show up at the school, and told her to suck them all off, then told them that they could all fuck her. The only decision Myriam made was to go along with it and do as she was told. I don't see how that's her showing him that she's in charge. And I definitely don't see how her going along with his plan is her punishing him.
I know I'm somewhat late on replying but you're both right, there are 4 potential scenes here in total.

1) Myriam leaves and nothing happens
2) Myriam like Tom said, takes control and punishes Marc by letting the whole basketball team fuck her but not him
3) There is a scene where they get handsy and Myriam falls back on top of someone, in one path she leaves after it and nothing happens
4) Another option is instead of leaving Marc suggests she hurt his friend's balls and should make up for it, it leads to a gangbang scene where she is dominated by them all.

I'm not sure what points total you need but I think forgiving Anthony and believing his bull story about the women at work blackmailing him plays a part in path 4).

Reactions: ThornyAce

Finyx

Mar 9, 2020
Well disappointing enough (atleast for me) that there is no "romantic candidate" for us to choose who is one of the younger males like William. I have no interest in all the males beside William and Marc and Marc will get his own ending which is no "good/romantic" one.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I'm not sure what points total you need but I think forgiving Anthony and believing his bull story about the women at work blackmailing him plays a part in path 4).
Not shure about that one, I got that scene I had sub and dom almost equal, (I didn't let marc dom Myriam) and also Myriam is guillible guess it is more the combination

Oct 21, 2020
Je ne suis pas sûr de celle-là, j'ai eu cette scène où j'avais presque autant de soumission que de domination (je n'ai pas laissé Marc dominer Myriam) et aussi Myriam est coupable, je suppose que c'est plus la combinaison
[/CITATION]
Je suis d'accord mais le choix est difficile car Anthony voudrait dominer Myriam je ne pense pas qu'elle soit d'accord avec Anthony

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
This game is updated monthly people, so it is usually around 3 sex scenes per update. I recommend to the ones complaining about lack of content to wait for a few months before downloading. That is what i do. :cool:
o snap this game updates that often thanks for the info i'm gonna start playing right after I finish the current AVN im playing. Was lowkey curious as I got a feeling gonna be on I like alot from what I heard

KING VR

Nov 28, 2019
View attachment 2517964
Project Myriam: Life and Explorations [Ch.5.06 p] Walkthrough Multi Mod
Check features to learn more about the Mod.
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - ANDROID by estrada777

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Update pls

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Dave is a douchbag too really. Cleavon...I said what I said as while he a nice enough guy...his route is a bit crazy and kinky. Also, two of the female LI's are not exactly wholesome and romantic...again, why didn't mention them.
Tbh, if you play her that way, Myriam is crazy and kinky as well, although I don't see Cleavon as you do. What makes him crazy? Because he hasn't dated since his wife was gone? Sounds normal for a guy his age is being portrayed. Can't really say he's any more kinky than Mi since she initiates 2 BJs in his office, not the other way around. So he has a gambling problem. That doesn't make him any more crazy than 90% of the world's population. Among adults, and some teens, they almost all have some type of habit. The way Cleavon has been portrayed, he Actually seems to care about Myriam versus Charles who, as established early on, just sees her as another trophy to win, just as Nubia warned her.
Beyond being wealthy and having a love of art, there's nothing else that Charles has in common with Myriam. I sense a subdued sense of arrogance in him. In fact, while typing this and giving it some thought, Cleavon is the opposite of Charles in some ways. He's a middle class earner who loves being around and helping children. If Charles has any, it hasn't been addressed, neither has it been established that he wants any, nor how he feels about Myriam's children. I think you got Cleavon pegged wrong.

Last edited:

TigerDiamonds

Aug 7, 2023
If you look at the posts going way back, you will see incest was in the game from the start, both Katherine and Marc were supposed to be children of Anthony and Myriam, who were married, and there was no Thomas.
Patreon intervened threatening to kill Zorlun's funding through them if he did not remove incest, and if he had anything to do with incest distribution anywhere - thus, he created a Thomas as father of Katherine that had never existed before, and made Myriam and Anthony not married, because Patreon had said that even "step-something" was not OK.
Damn, Katherine was basically the reason I started playing this game back in the day. I miss when devs were tricky enough to manage secret "fan made" patches without letting on that they had anything to do with it.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Is there a way to not be nudist? I had no choice in the conversation with the kids
Not fully, Myriam will try herself at home, but you will have the choice to not go further than that, meaning a difference between enjoying the feeling of freedom in private compared to enjoying it in public as well as the excitement of the eyes of the others.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Damn, Katherine was basically the reason I started playing this game back in the day. I miss when devs were tricky enough to manage secret "fan made" patches without letting on that they had anything to do with it.
Well, there is the incest patch, but Katherine was never really "on the menu" :), so, that is not going to happen.

A360

Jun 29, 2018
This game is updated monthly people, so it is usually around 3 sex scenes per update. I recommend to the ones complaining about lack of content to wait for a few months before downloading. That is what i do. :cool:
Same. With how "small" a lot of updates are for games with multiple routes, how infrequent some devs are with updates etc playing every update just seems to be a shortcut to frustration, burnout and disappointment; you see the same thing for EA games on Steam funny enough. Better to hold off and then fap yourself fucking stupid after 4-5 updates (y).

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Not shure about that one, I got that scene I had sub and dom almost equal, (I didn't let marc dom Myriam) and also Myriam is guillible guess it is more the combination
As I said, don't know what points total is needed but I do know high submissiveness is needed, and believing Anthony does give more submissive points. The only time I ever got the scene where Marc serves Myriam to his teammates is with selecting pretty much all options that added submissive points.

In the play-through I'm talking about, I have submissiveness = 77, Dominance = 25 but I also have Dirtiness = 125.

Marc is currently at 54 but not sure what he was at before that scene.

On a side note, I didn't actually like the scene and preferred the one where she punishes Marc.

4.40 star(s) 199 Votes