HollowDux

Jul 3, 2024
It was the idea, though if your trouble is on the incest kink taste of it, it's not really the purpose, as in the discussion it's more about the feeling of freedom.
not really it's not my kink but I'm fine with incest. I'm trying everything with Katherine but nothing with Marc. I just don't feel comfortable her being naked in front of Marc. I get it, it's for the feeling of freedom but you should be able to do it only in front of people you are comfortable with imo. It just don't feel right to not have a choice to be nudist or not.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lara Snow

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
not really it's not my kink but I'm fine with incest. I'm trying everything with Katherine but nothing with Marc. I just don't feel comfortable her being naked in front of Marc. I get it, it's for the feeling of freedom but you should be able to do it only in front of people you are comfortable with imo. It just don't feel right to not have a choice to be nudist or not.
People have got to separate their perception of nudism / naturism and incest, nudism / naturism is about being comfortable naked in your own body whether privately or in front of others, incest is about sex with a blood relative.

Now exhibitionism is totally different, that's about getting sexual gratification from being seen naked by others or from the thrill of possibly getting caught naked by others.

I liked the idea with Myriam getting caught naked by the jogger, but I felt it was a very soft response really to the 'punishment' for getting caught, ok he was a nice guy and didn't force anything, but whatever happened ended up being consensual instead of 'forced', in the sense that the guy calls his mate over and they start touching up Myriam without permission and maybe taking it further.

There are too many games that have 'exhibitionism' as a tag with no consequence with getting caught, so having a consequence to getting caught is a start, but a slightly darker consequence would be better imo.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Liked the invitation to help at the vet clinic. Gives access to other dogs and horses and maybe even other species of animals. Still hoping for a doggie gangbang with bukkake ending filmed with secret cameras.
Hope we do get to choose with which to get naughty with.

Reactions: Ssato243

TigerDiamonds

Aug 7, 2023
This game is updated monthly people, so it is usually around 3 sex scenes per update. I recommend to the ones complaining about lack of content to wait for a few months before downloading. That is what i do. :cool:
Of course, then you come back after 6 months to find out patreon made the dev change the game.

HollowDux

Jul 3, 2024
People have got to separate their perception of nudism / naturism and incest, nudism / naturism is about being comfortable naked in your own body whether privately or in front of others, incest is about sex with a blood relative.
People need to understand that not everybody are into that

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
haha just now playing this for the first time and the Alien part of the game seemed so random was just gonna reload and skip it entirely but saw you go points for it so decided to ctrl skip past it

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
haha just now playing this for the first time and the Alien part of the game seemed so random was just gonna reload and skip it entirely but saw you go points for it so decided to ctrl skip past it
You got that because you accepted the choice from the leprechaun in the library.

Reactions: Riplay2
4.40 star(s) 199 Votes