Jan 8, 2024
Ch. 5.07a+p was all gold for me! Love it.
Still with all the huge insertions, I would like to see some fisting and (huge) toy scenes. Playing with Myriams desires and extraodinary abilities to devour even hammers size or TP ... there should be no issue with what Doctor X was packing.
There was the right amount of "stalling" to keep the tension up.
The nudist plot, like it was written, feels a bit off with all what already happend though - and a high exhibitionist rating.
Missed Cassius btw ... is he well and cared off by anyone?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

nachotablinders

Apr 18, 2023
Sorry for my English, Myriam is a unique character, I'm surprised a fan-art hasn't been created there.
Myriam needs to have dreams where she is seen pregnant because of the times she did not take care of herself, it would be a good idea

:furtivo:

Last edited:

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
First off, I want to thank Zorlun for the game, Joker for his WT Mod, and ouch2020 for his I-Patch.

So what I made is a semi-merging patch of Joker's WT Mod and ouch2020's I-Patch. I manually compared and injected all the I-Patch dialogue over to the WT Mod and fixed a few typos I came across. (I have only done a limited amount of testing, so please tell me if I missed anything).

Why a semi-merge?
Well simply put, I am not a programmer. So there are a few chunks of code, and a couple of stat changes that I couldn't port over from the I-Patch myself, either Joker or someone else with the know-how will have to go in and port those things over themselves (to get it all working properly). With that said, if you want the 100% I-Patch experience, you will still have to play ouch2020's I-Patch like normal.

Saves.
This is pretty much the WT Mod (with the I-Patch dialogue injected into it), so any saves that work with Joker's WT Mod will more than likely work with my patch too.

Well, I think that's about it. Thank all of you for trying out my patch, and have fun.

Updated. v.5.06+p / Download / Download

Looking forward to the update

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
When searching for saphic route this is the only post in this thread that comes up:

I just finished a sapphic scene with Myriam and Lucy, but yes, there is less for now than straight scenes.
For the rest of your message, I'm not sure to understand what you wrote, if you mean that all the scenes are about violence, then no, for the whole game, you have the choice to avoid any event happening to Myriam and if some choices can be rough, not all of them are about that, William is a pure vanilla one, as Lucy, only Marc and Anthony are about abuse for now in the game.
But in anyway, if you do not enjoy the game, I understand, to each his own, I hope you find your perfect game out there. ^^
As this is quiet some time ago now I would like to know if this has changed. And maybe you could add without spoiler if there is a lesbian submissive path now. I ended chapter 1 with Myriam submitting to Anthony. Am I "locked" into a certain path now? Or can I still switch to lesbian LIs?

Thanks a lot for your work! I have not found many games here with this scope and the amount of choices. Pretty impressive!

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
When searching for saphic route this is the only post in this thread that comes up:

As this is quiet some time ago now I would like to know if this has changed. And maybe you could add without spoiler if there is a lesbian submissive path now. I ended chapter 1 with Myriam submitting to Anthony. Am I "locked" into a certain path now? Or can I still switch to lesbian LIs?

Thanks a lot for your work! I have not found many games here with this scope and the amount of choices. Pretty impressive!
There has been some sapphic scenes since then, you got date night where you can date either of the female LIs, at least 3 of them have some sort of sexual scenes, I think the only one doesn't is Kimberley, then if you go down the photoshoot storyline and the Crystal route you're get a sapphic scene at the photoshoot, although that's just basically kissing.

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
There has been some sapphic scenes since then, you got date night where you can date either of the female LIs, at least 3 of them have some sort of sexual scenes, I think the only one doesn't is Kimberley, then if you go down the photoshoot storyline and the Crystal route you're get a sapphic scene at the photoshoot, although that's just basically kissing.
Thanks a lot for the answer mate. But this does sound as if it is very limited compared to the male content, correct? And it sounds there is also no SM content with females, correct? Does anyone know if this might be planned?

Thanks very much in advance!

Cheers!

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
Incorrect.

You want the Nubia route for stuff like that...though remains to be seen exactly what happens on that route. Nubia is a dominatrix though.
Hellyeah! That does sound pretty nice then. Looking forward what is to come!

Ch. 1 was a slow start for girl/girl content then. Or did I srew up if I missed it? There was one chance in the spa, where MC could look at the cousins ass which raised saphic to 1. But apart from that I did not see anything.

Reactions: Ssato243

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Hellyeah! That does sound pretty nice then. Looking forward what is to come!

Ch. 1 was a slow start for girl/girl content then. Or did I srew up if I missed it? There was one chance in the spa, where MC could look at the cousins ass which raised saphic to 1. But apart from that I did not see anything.
Keep raising saphic points wherever you can....you will get to a point after you come out of hospital where you can 'call' to let someone know you are home and well. This bit is key....depending on paths, you can then call the LI of your choice going forward...so recommend to make a save at that point. You can search my name in this thread, I posted about 20 saves some time back btw at this very choice.

This is the point where going forward, while you can still do other random stuff etc, that choice will determine the LI you are interested in going forward (with a few small variable exceptions that I won't get into, like depending on choices, if not following Crystal for example, you can still go to the photoshoot with her etc).

4.40 star(s) 199 Votes