rick_6144

Mar 18, 2022
Hey guys a quick question.......is it possible to completely avoid getting a dick inside the MC? Like I dont play female mc but saw the femdom and female mc tag so just thought whether playing as a completely dominant female mc is possible or not.
And is there any pegging available?

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Hey guys a quick question.......is it possible to completely avoid getting a dick inside the MC? Like I dont play female mc but saw the femdom and female mc tag so just thought whether playing as a completely dominant female mc is possible or not.
And is there any pegging available?
yes and no. At the start you have no choice but to have sex with the husband a few times but after you get rid of him nothing else is forced. As to the dominant MC not sure entirely. As I only played one playthrough and was able to be a Dom towards the step son but eventually that path does lead to some sexual acts depending on your choice. You can avoid pretty much anything if you make the correct choices. Beyond that no idea how she is as I still need to play several paths out of the ones I did play she only had the option to be dominant on one of them.

rick_6144

Mar 18, 2022
yes and no. At the start you have no choice but to have sex with the husband a few times but after you get rid of him nothing else is forced. As to the dominant MC not sure entirely. As I only played one playthrough and was able to be a Dom towards the step son but eventually that path does lead to some sexual acts depending on your choice. You can avoid pretty much anything if you make the correct choices. Beyond that no idea how she is as I still need to play several paths out of the ones I did play she only had the option to be dominant on one of them.
hmm okay.....well there goes my expectations even though they were little.

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
hmm okay.....well there goes my expectations even though they were little.
Maybe you shouldn't let go of a game because of one false response.
You can avoid any dick, the husband is avoidable apart from a second of his dick touching her mouth.
Other than that, there is not a single dick you're forced onto. I would recommend using the WT though, as it is dependend on early choices and points.

The content where Myriam dominates males is almost always combined with some kind of her getting fucked by guy(s) tho. No pegging (yet?), some cucking of a certain "son".

If you're into lesbian LIs, there are some.
Not the daughter, but a few others you meet.
Very few scenes tho, more masturbating alone than anything else.
And mutualy exclusive, so you have to reload to see all scenes with these girls.

Overall there is way less content if you decide to avoid humiliating content and dicks, but I think what there is is worth it.

Ilya3565

Mar 31, 2022
Yes, no sapphic content on the big chunk of content about Jarvis and the 3 possible helpers she can go see (Danny, Dave and Mike).
You'll have to wait after this, as after this I'll go work on the three other sapphic content with Kimberley, Lucy and Nubia (and Charles, but it's not sapphic ^^ ).

You have to have Crystal as a special someone (choice made early chapter 4 after she gets out of the hospital).
When will we see updates with the priest?

Reactions: bhssiuu and Sldia

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
For anyone interested (I still get occasionally likes to the incest patch post, which means, new people getting it), the incest patch is not updated, it is stuck at 5.06 instead of 5.07.

For various IRL situations (nothing tragic, but occupying time, energy, plus some small but painful problems over a month), I have not been able to update it before, and I am not even sure I will be be able to update it this week-end.

If I cannot update it this week-end, I will make sure to update the incest patch for 5.08 in the week-end of the 8th of November (Zorlun puts out a new version end of the month, and one week after the public, my incest patch always comes after the public).

Antuuthu

Nov 2, 2018
First off, I want to thank Zorlun for the game, Joker for his WT Mod, and ouch2020 for his I-Patch.

So what I made is a semi-merging patch of Joker's WT Mod and ouch2020's I-Patch. I manually compared and injected all the I-Patch dialogue over to the WT Mod and fixed a few typos I came across. (I have only done a limited amount of testing, so please tell me if I missed anything).

Why a semi-merge?
Well simply put, I am not a programmer. So there are a few chunks of code, and a couple of stat changes that I couldn't port over from the I-Patch myself, either Joker or someone else with the know-how will have to go in and port those things over themselves (to get it all working properly). With that said, if you want the 100% I-Patch experience, you will still have to play ouch2020's I-Patch like normal.

Saves.
This is pretty much the WT Mod (with the I-Patch dialogue injected into it), so any saves that work with Joker's WT Mod will more than likely work with my patch too.

Well, I think that's about it. Thank all of you for trying out my patch, and have fun.

Updated. v.5.06+p / Download / Download
Is this going to be updateed? It's been a long while.

• Haha
Reactions: dryer3

JoeHiggins1949

Dec 14, 2017
I have quite a few different saves. On 1107-4 no matter what choice I make it results in an error in the stable with Hammer. Here is the message and the save.

4.40 star(s) 199 Votes