4.40 star(s) 51 Votes

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Hey, don't ignore me, I asked why u did not post the update. you released 14.5 for 3$ on the 2nd, you said u would release 14.5 for public 2 weeks after that. 2 weeks from the 2nd would have been the 16th.
From his Patreon.

"So anyways, eh... Stuff is going well. We are not very far from the next patch. Currently my aim is next Sunday, but I have a feeling that it might not happen there.

I might possibly release it midweek then, but what happened was just that, since patch 14.5 was created in a month, we just didn't have enough time ^^' It's bad planning skills and overconfidence on my part.
For those who don't know, public release of 14.5 is gonna happen when the new patch drops, so... Still waiting time left. "

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Hey, don't ignore me, I asked why u did not post the update. you released 14.5 for 3$ on the 2nd, you said u would release 14.5 for public 2 weeks after that. 2 weeks from the 2nd would have been the 16th.
I can ignore you if I want to, and I didn't actually see your message, cause I clicked the ignore button on you last time where you were being quite frankly insufferable.

Given your previous entitlement and arrogance, I don't see a reason I should ever reply to you. Only reason I saw it was because of the other people replying to something invisible and I got curious.

Congrats on being literally the only person on my block list though - it takes some serious attitude.

And remember this. YOU don't ever get to fucking tell me what I can and can't do. Talk to you never.

GlyuRandomGuy

Jul 31, 2021
So, ignoring "Outside" that should be bugged if i remember correctly, "Show Me" and "Bluffing" are the quests where nothing happens when i am in the last part, some tips of how i may resolve please?

xberzerk

Jan 2, 2020
Thanks, and dope list. Most of it is very easy to fix. Those that aren't is something I'll be going around fixing between patch 15 and 16.

I'm not quite sure what you mean with this one though? "Early on, school travel triggers overlapping scenes with no context"
Scenes like the one below get mixed up with other frames.

GlyuRandomGuy

Jul 31, 2021
Oooh, okay, I get what you mean ^^
I don't know if it can be of any use to you, but i resolved the problem with the last step of "bluffing" for Shego.
The last advice in the quest log said "one more night visit should do the trick" but it seems you have to visit her in the backyard to advance.
For Kim "Show me" insted, i'm still stuck here and nothing happens questlog.PNG

Reactions: Tribal2199

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Okay. The new version, 15, has been posted for the Pateons so hopefully we should get the free version, 14.5, anytime.

Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

jireir

May 26, 2018
Playing the new version - a tiny bug here(or quite likely the result of the fix to the issue where two events occurring at the same time would cause them to bug out) I sent Senior to school and he ended up teleporting home to have a chat with Shego. The scene stated that it was "evening" despite the fact that it was still morning.

The scene starts with ">Time is passing slowly as you find yourself sitting in your livingroom." - it gets triggered by me pressing "Listen in Class".

I went back to check if it would happen if I made a different choice and working in Bueno Nacho does the same thing. The game first lets me know that I worked and earned "110 dollars".

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ProjectPossible-0.14.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

ConfusedFrog

Aug 12, 2017
I can't start a new game without encountering a game breaking bug... great

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/events/storyevents/introevents.rpy", line 4, in <module>
  File "game/events/_repeats/quests.rpy", line 447, in newgameresetquests
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "events/storyevents/introevents.rpyc", line 4, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 992, in __getitem__
    rv = list.__getitem__(self, index)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Project Possible Patch_14.5
Sun Apr 28 10:33:59 2024

Althnor

Jan 12, 2022
Unfortunately I can't even open the thing now. Here's the error code.
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "events/storyevents/introevents.rpyc", line 4, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
File "renpy/python.py", line 992, in __getitem__

```

jireir

May 26, 2018
Where is the new content located in this update? I have reached the message saying this is the end of Monique's content(which happened after talking with her on the phone and deciding to have a date on the beach with her next weekend but I feel like this was already in the game before). Am I doing something wrong?

4.40 star(s) 51 Votes