5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

splingmer

Jul 21, 2017
So my issue with this game is that it's so very very slow. Not the plot but the UI. Even if text speed is turned all the way up, it forces an unskippable delay every time the image changes. That means if I want to replay a scene to make different choices, there's a lot of tedious unavoidable waiting. it's annoying to the point that I would not stick with this game.

Reactions: packman32
Feb 20, 2022
So my issue with this game is that it's so very very slow. Not the plot but the UI. Even if text speed is turned all the way up, it forces an unskippable delay every time the image changes. That means if I want to replay a scene to make different choices, there's a lot of tedious unavoidable waiting. it's annoying to the point that I would not stick with this game.
The Phone UI is the worst.

Reactions: packman32

Mecha3D

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2024
While the intro still has some artifacts of this, holding space bar works completely fine.
Also, what you're saying is just wrong:
1709973649042.png

The Phone UI is the worst.
I'm reworking the way how it works, meaning you'll be able to skip through it like the rest of the dialogue.

Name00131

Apr 30, 2021
Any shot I can increase the global text size? Literally can't read anything because most of the UI is tiny

Failful

Mar 10, 2018
This game is refreshing for sure, text is a little slow but the story is interesting enough to actually want to read, definitely bookmarking this one to track

Reactions: Chidoristreams
Oct 2, 2017
Alright folks, got a bit of a warning for ya.

Mecha's PC ran into a heating problem, and it'll be a few days before a new PC is brought in.
Thank you for those who understand life's just going to be a bitch like that, and for those waiting and understanding, props for all of ya.

(Ever wondered how Mecha got here, it's cause of me)

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
Probably/hopefully the next update. Apologies for ignoring the post, it had its reasons.
Were you already planning on adding ntr to your game or did you just made up your mind now?
Your response kinda suggests the later but I might be reading too much into it.

Anyway good luck with your game if you're adding to it then it's not for me.

nawiwo

May 6, 2020
I must say I am impressed. The world mechanics are a little bit weird and need to get used to. The story and artworks are exceptional. I really urge you to play it

Cant wait for the update

Last edited:

Mecha3D

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2024
Were you already planning on adding ntr to your game or did you just made up your mind now?
Your response kinda suggests the later but I might be reading too much into it.

Anyway good luck with your game if you're adding to it then it's not for me.
Though it's merely something on the side, it has always been listed on the content preferences screen.
It'll be like every other fetish in the game, completely optional. If you disable it, the content won't appear, simple as that.

I must say I am impressed. The world mechanics are a little bit weird and need to get used to. The story and artworks are exceptional. I really urge you to play it

Cant wait for the update
Thank you, I understand the movement in the game can be confusing for some. Personally, I quite like it.

man this game is so dark, can't see shit lol
There's a brightness/contrast setting.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes