4.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Mecha3D

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2024
I dont like it as well.
With the very little amount of criticism I have received about the map system, it will not change. I personally find this approach to be infinitely better than the typical VN way, where your screen is cluttered with choices adding quite literally no depth, and not to mention how much of a mess it will become down the line. But to each their own, I guess.

ProfDoc

Sep 16, 2022
Quick question:
After the first mind-traversing one of my objectives for Jade ask me to wait a day. However I must have gone through a week without it triggering.
What am I doing wrong ? Is there another trigger I'm missing ?

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
Quick question:
After the first mind-traversing one of my objectives for Jade ask me to wait a day. However I must have gone through a week without it triggering.
What am I doing wrong ? Is there another trigger I'm missing ?
Weird. For me, it triggered like clockwork one day later in the afternoon.

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
With the very little amount of criticism I have received about the map system, it will not change.
You're welcome to count another anti-fan. I put up with it, but IMHO it drags the game down instead of lifting it. The essence of a choice is where to go, not HOW to go.

gleb675

Mar 14, 2021
Heyy, I ran into a bug during this scene. When i click never mind i get back to this screen. i had to reload a save in prder to get out. 1716803770141.png

No28408

May 3, 2024
Just wanted to say amazing game. I am not a dev but i am loving the whatever engine this is. Just worried how fast the updates would be considering the expansive(lol) nature of the game. Also i like the map function that you are using currently.
[Also i don't care much about ntr as long as it is selectable which i see it being]

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mecha3D
Mar 12, 2022
I am stuck on Renee's storyline. I need to wait a couple of days to proceed with her content. I have passed a week but nothing new. I guess I gotta start a new save?

Gronfk

Jul 22, 2017
I don't understand quite how the developer menu works, id love to mess around on a new save but i don't know all the id, names or what arg means. is there somewhere where it is all listed out?

Mecha3D

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2024
I am stuck on Renee's storyline. I need to wait a couple of days to proceed with her content. I have passed a week but nothing new. I guess I gotta start a new save?
That's odd, I'll look into it! Apologies, hope you resolved the issue.

I don't understand quite how the developer menu works, id love to mess around on a new save but i don't know all the id, names or what arg means. is there somewhere where it is all listed out?
The developer menu at the moment is very bare bones and only really meant for myself to debug. I plan to make it a little easier to use in the next version though.

Reactions: ArturusMenks12

szx1990

Dec 12, 2021
Fantastic game! I was expecting a short release when I saw the game size is only several hundreds MB, but it was really impressed how much contents can fit into the released version without compromising the quality! using the chat window and tile UI for transitioning (instead of 100% rendered images like most VN) is brilliant in reducing the game size and the development time! keep up the good work and looking forward for the future updates!

Mecha3D

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2024
Fantastic game! I was expecting a short release when I saw the game size is only several hundreds MB, but it was really impressed how much contents can fit into the released version without compromising the quality! using the chat window and tile UI for transitioning (instead of 100% rendered images like most VN) is brilliant in reducing the game size and the development time! keep up the good work and looking forward for the future updates!
Thank you, really appreciate your kind words!

Sovereign

Jun 8, 2017
The more snadboxy the better. I'm hoping the game will reach a point where transforming people back and forth to your heart's content and managing/exploiting them (possibly as prostitutes/strippers/slaves) will be most of the gameplay for the 'take advantage' routes.

Reactions: MacMalfoy69
4.90 star(s) 7 Votes