5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
bruh I just spend 3 hours digging through my history to find this, because I forgot to bookmark it xd
btw Mecha3D great game, love the story telling, love the concept, the visuals, everything.
I immediately got emotionally invested with the characters and got that anxiety feeling of "i better not fuck up the choices" :p
9/10 - some minor soft lock bugs

the only issue I have is, there isn't an easy way to explore more outcomes to the same scenario after the witch in the club.
Like a branching paths diagram for story events. Or a "what if" gallery.
For example when you make your first choice for the girls, what type of transformation you want, that basically Locks you in for the rest of the game. So if I want to see a different outcome, I have to load a save that's hours old.

But that's kinda a Me issue. I like to play games and 100% complete them, every collectable, ending, etc. (took me 160h to beat Elden Ring once for 100%)
Still I'd appreciate like a preview/gallery or some kind of choice diagram, like Cabin by the Lake has in it's cheat menu.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mecha3D

Mecha3D

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2024
The more snadboxy the better. I'm hoping the game will reach a point where transforming people back and forth to your heart's content and managing/exploiting them (possibly as prostitutes/strippers/slaves) will be most of the gameplay for the 'take advantage' routes.
I think you will be pleasantly surprised by my ideas with that path specifically. :)

bruh I just spend 3 hours digging through my history to find this, because I forgot to bookmark it xd
btw Mecha3D great game, love the story telling, love the concept, the visuals, everything.
I immediately got emotionally invested with the characters and got that anxiety feeling of "i better not fuck up the choices" :p
9/10 - some minor soft lock bugs

the only issue I have is, there isn't an easy way to explore more outcomes to the same scenario after the witch in the club.
Like a branching paths diagram for story events. Or a "what if" gallery.
For example when you make your first choice for the girls, what type of transformation you want, that basically Locks you in for the rest of the game. So if I want to see a different outcome, I have to load a save that's hours old.

But that's kinda a Me issue. I like to play games and 100% complete them, every collectable, ending, etc. (took me 160h to beat Elden Ring once for 100%)
Still I'd appreciate like a preview/gallery or some kind of choice diagram, like Cabin by the Lake has in it's cheat menu.
Thanks so much for the kind words, really glad to hear it deserved a bookmark in your eyes.
The soft lock you mention has long been fixed but I've failed to understand how to update the game to the latest version on this forum.

I've had that same issues that you mention as well, with the multitudes of paths. I'm still trying to think of an efficient and easy way to do this. I'll keep your suggestion in mind!

Reactions: fzdc and Sovereign

SvenCarn

Nov 24, 2019
Just reached the end of the current content path(s) and I'm curious about the alternate reality bit. Is there more options beyond the hyper fat alt or is it currently the only one?
Other then that I loved the amount I got to play with and I am very much looking forward to when you update next!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mecha3D

Mecha3D

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2024
Just reached the end of the current content path(s) and I'm curious about the alternate reality bit. Is there more options beyond the hyper fat alt or is it currently the only one?
Other then that I loved the amount I got to play with and I am very much looking forward to when you update next!
That reality is currently the only present one, but there's more to come!
Thanks for the kind words, glad you enjoyed!!

Why is windows defender telling me this game is trying to access the internet?
This is just a guess from my end since this is not my doing but rather the engine that I'm using, but I believe it will attempt to download the Edge Webview component in order to run the game. If you don't trust it you are free to upload the MSI file to a virus checker or check the one I made .

Reactions: SvenCarn

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
I think you will be pleasantly surprised by my ideas with that path specifically. :)

Thanks so much for the kind words, really glad to hear it deserved a bookmark in your eyes.
The soft lock you mention has long been fixed but I've failed to understand how to update the game to the latest version on this forum.

I've had that same issues that you mention as well, with the multitudes of paths. I'm still trying to think of an efficient and easy way to do this. I'll keep your suggestion in mind!
I think the easiest way to update it is to Post a link here in the comments and then use the "Report" button for "Update"
one of the website moderators should update it.
Otherwise you could reach out to the mods.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes