3.00 star(s) 36 Votes

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
The focus of this game should be way more on the concept of being stuck in a room/camp with your brother. I saw the sandbox once you escape the camp, but it's incredibly uninteresting as a concept. Make the dialogue more coherent between the two. Add more scenes where they lead up to something instead of him forcing himself on you at like 3 corruption. If he cums in your mouth while you're sleeping then maybe add a reaction like being woken up by it or dialogue to suggest it happened - like "You wake up with a strange thickness in your throat, but you can't seem to figure out why." Explain what kind of camp they're at anyway. Like I said, there's a neat concept here, but it's also a mess

Reactions: SunlessSpear

Nanapower

Jun 15, 2018
Ill give my opinion because i like it ! :D Pros : Its really good at start interesting gameplay and minigames
Good exploration system and forced stuff ! Cons again they hurry to make new area's and city's for more content i understand that but the fixes that are needed in previous parts are left undone ! Minigames are amazing but i get erors there and nothing for character development there ! No corupption or M/S things Where the whole Minigame is based on that part !

absynth3

May 4, 2017
Can't download anymore, the files from two of the links are unavailable and the 3rd one doesn't load.

User312

Apr 19, 2018
Yeah
I mean the Anonfile link is downloading with 100 kb/s...
When I can download on Mega or Gofile with speeds of over 12Mb/s

Reactions: Lero321

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
It be more realism:
If there was food production -> eat full how much hero has to fill. Hint*32 oz is how much you eat normally.
Gathering other natural food choices examples like mushrooms, apples, and herbs. Learn about it what to avoid to eat would been something interesting.

Pregnancy I know for some those who fear pregnancy means the game would stall but I think game should have magic pregnancy for them 1 to 6 days and birth, child goes to facility to raised properly, since Joe implemented parents visit I would think they could raise heroine's offspring.
facility could not far from camp..

possible create addictions:
alcohol/moonshine
drugs/weed farm
sex positions
cum

In camp there no means to create Health bonus means
Out of camp there is means increase health means
outside in between escape there should be way gain health or survival means
ambush rape should be event - I noted this, escape depending on health + energy, why not stealth and observing what occurring in area? Why not give hero flash light?

If pregnancy was added I can think sex options make sex viable and horny men everywhere the heroine could roam naked. if she has more courage. But allow understanding of traits the male characters have.
Currently Mentor has most means to have sex with. He only dude with key and other is guard at gate but Joe hasn't made him viable person to fuck.
He just static person.

Noted there: also way get molested and avoid sex entirely.

LTD

Jul 30, 2017
It's a bit of a shame. I was a little annoyed with how the game felt like a patchwork of slapped together ideas, but I liked it enough. It's a fun fap-quest. I was hoping Joe was going to a 1 month delay or something before posting it here to give the Patreons some value for their money, which I can totally get behind, but I guess not? Oh well.

Reactions: bloodbus
3.00 star(s) 36 Votes