3.00 star(s) 36 Votes

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
It's a bit of a shame. I was a little annoyed with how the game felt like a patchwork of slapped together ideas, but I liked it enough. It's a fun fap-quest. I was hoping Joe was going to a 1 month delay or something before posting it here to give the Patreons some value for their money, which I can totally get behind, but I guess not? Oh well.
I agree completely. Like this game was kind of like a guilty pleasure to me. Pretty incoherent, but there's still fun to be had. Hope an update finds its way back here one day

Reactions: LTD

Joe_Moma

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2022
Awesome :)

Do you plan, in the future, to have the public releases lag by one release? Or all at the same time or something else.
Genuinely I’ll try updating the “free” versions a week after offline release on patreon. Last couple of weeks there were no offline release, so updating it here got delayed. Now it’s (almost) here, I think it’s one of the polished releases of this game yet!)

Reactions: mav99 and LTD

C00kie

May 3, 2018
I edited the file to remove the Patron check. It changes the stats if you pick the corresponding Radio Buttons. Hope it doesn't break something if you progress
no code needed

Reactions: ustar

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
Joe_Moma

the attached savegame is a hardlock of when the mentor finds the mc on the hall after giving your friend some privacy.

why does one gain corruption upon relaxing on the bed? why is it more likely to lose energy upon relaxing than it is to gain any substantial amount?

why does one lose 20 energy upon showering? shouldnt that be something where you gain energy, or at least remain as energized as you were?

studying with the mentor in the auditorium costs no energy.

"guarding" is not a job since you don't actually get paid for it.

Last edited:

ustar

Dec 29, 2017

Frogperson

Jan 15, 2019
So, in this case, is "1.1.1" a full release? the comments seem to imply it isnt. But anything past 1.0 would be a full release to me.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
I edited the file to remove the Patron check. It changes the stats if you pick the corresponding Radio Buttons. Hope it doesn't break something if you progress
no code needed

Workupload
YEP, it's broken: you cannot choose the start options the way you want (because you set always corrupted even if not choosen), and start page is ugly. (but thumbs up for the idea)

I did it the proper way, fixed:
- CHOOSE PATREON corruption start

3.00 star(s) 36 Votes