VN Ren'Py Project: S.P.E.S. [v0.1b Bugfix] [6Rairyu9]

paolo422

Nov 10, 2019
Congratulations to the game, if the protagonist remains humble even better, good start, I'll wait for the updates.

Parmenion1405

Dec 27, 2017
Good luck with your game. Hope you succeed. Promising begin, good idea so far, nice visuals. But one tiny critic make sure you have some proofreaders or so, cos I would say about 70-80 % the pronouns like he or she but also you are wrong in the version I played. I am no native speaker either, but that kind of mistakes sometimes make it quite harder to get what they are saying. Please do not feel offended by this, it is also a massive point for people to stay with your game and support you.

As I said, Good Luck with your game, and enough patience to get it rolling

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
I hope that Sara being the maid of someone else's before won't mean anything much...

Also, fix the bad sentences and prolong the sex scenes, more variations, etc. etc.

Hope the MC can bring the girls from his hometown to this one. Not just the childhood friend alone, from the previous posts you said the other girls are not prostitutes of any kind, so hoping for more girls with the MC's harem.

Now speaking of harem, is that actually planned? What are the future tags, planned content, etc. etc.?

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
There are currently no such scenes.
When I include them in the future I will see how to handle it. Perhaps I'll make all the sex scenes avoidable so everyone can choose what to see and what not to.
This also applies to lesbians, so can it be avoided?

Reactions: BlasKyau

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
ProjectSPES-0.1bBugfix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!