Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Well, for me the good content is sexual scenes.
I'm not that much into exhibitionism, so I don't really need it to be in the game.
But I can appreciate it and I am glad it is in the game for those that do enjoy it.

I found the scene with that boy in one of my sluttier saves as well, so it's not excluded to a prude path.

Anyways, everyone has their own opinion.
But I think we all agree, this game is amazing and doesn't disappoint.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
In my experience, there is no wrong way to play this game.
Recently I posted a Puritanical Prude Walkthru and even that has an abundance of sexual content.
However, here is a Guidebook of sorts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The following is my favorite path (as of v0.16) for those wanting a walkthrough for this game.

*author's note: Insomnia is a bitch.

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Project SAGE [Act 1 v0.16b] [Paperwork] (2.3 gb rar pc original)

793 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone)

Last edited:

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
Did anyone check whether Paperwork puts in new stuff in the first parts of the game, I mean, if he ads to older stuff and does not only continue on? In other words, will it bring out new content if I start a new game?

And a question I have asked before without getting a response - did anyone ever try to play the prude path? I just can't do it, but maybe someone has thenerve to try - whatis going to happen than?
I don't add new stuff to the past days for now. I'll let you know if I do.

TRUE - but should not choices matter?

It would be great if some day Paperwork invented a story path for the prudes which is worzh playing. BUT ONLY AFTER ALL THE REAL HOT STUFF IS DONE. It could e.g. contain silly accidental nudity, sharking, molestation (not a big fan of that), and a silly blackmail path (as a prude needs less alarm to be alarmed, I guess...).

Well, not my favourite way to play this game anyway - just asking...
The MC can be prudish, open minded or a slut. Or she can be a combination of some. The more complex her personality is, the more insight is needed. So, I had to make a choice. I chose a character who was self aware and open minded to some extent from the beginning. In the beginning, she is somewhat prudish. But that is supposed to change since she is a self aware person. A pure prudish route requires a completely different MC or a more protected environment so that she stays the same. It requires content that can be shaped with player choices which is practically a new game :) I want to do so much but there is so little time. If I had a lot of time, I would like to do that. I could make you chose the actions of Hank, Matt and Mr. Miyagi. That could effect everything that comes after that.

Recently I posted a Puritanical Prude Walkthru and even that has an abundance of sexual content.

The following is my favorite path (as of v0.16) for those wanting a walkthrough for this game.

That's almost a complete walkthrough...

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018

Hello Patrons,
It was hard to decide what the MC's new girlfriend would look like. So, it's better you do it while I keep working on the school event :D
I have two models for you here. The final model can be a little different, I'll probably tweak the one you chose further to fit the role. She is free-spirited, rich and a little older than the MC. The background stories will vary a little according to their looks (that's my job :) ).
The one on the left is the first model and the one on the right is the second.

And, while I have the opportunity, I'll give you some info about the progression so far:
Morning events - done
Small event with Sam - done
School event - Writing 70%, Images 20%
BBC event - writing 40%, images 0%

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Hello Patrons,
It was hard to decide what the MC's new girlfriend would look like. So, it's better you do it while I keep working on the school event :D
I have two models for you here. The final model can be a little different, I'll probably tweak the one you chose further to fit the role. She is free-spirited, rich and a little older than the MC. The background stories will vary a little according to their looks (that's my job :) ).
The one on the left is the first model and the one on the right is the second.

And, while I have the opportunity, I'll give you some info about the progression so far:
Morning events - done
Small event with Sam - done
School event - Writing 70%, Images 20%
BBC event - writing 40%, images 0%
For me it's the left one. Second one goes in the same direction as MC. Left one got a more mature, lewd look.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017

This game is so amazing - and this WT is amazing as well. I found two long great scenes I had not found before. I was shocked and stunned, because I dfon't have the time and patience to find those scenes. It makes me admirePaperwork and this game even more. This game has so many details that might lead to greatr scenes, it is hard to believe. It os just fucking great. It makes me a bit sad that I am not the kind of guy who digs for the great stuff, but at the same time I am even more grateful for guys like L7Bear. And thanks to the comment of arkypoubI encountered even one more great scene. Really impressing game.

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
This one's tough. I guess it really just depends on how much older she is than the MC.

The left looks older than the right, so....

If she's not that much older, then the one on the right would make more sense.

If she is a bit older, then the one on the left would make more sense.

Reactions: Canto Forte

whitetower

Sep 18, 2018
Perhaps you can consider the sexual experience, regardless from the age. If you want to use a more experienced girl (that maybe corrupts the protagonist), then I would prefer the one on the left. The girl on the right side looks more inocent. Either way it depends on the evolution of the plot.

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes