baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
"he only does"
the history tells a different story. maybe he failed to release it yesterday, but a game has lots of coding to check.
as a dev myself I know that something you get a bug that takes time to fix. so give him time to figure out everything.
we could say "he only does" if he repeatedly fail to deliver and broken promises. right now its not like that, so please, be more considerate before posting lies.

alefrago

Jul 8, 2019
"he only does"
the history tells a different story. maybe he failed to release it yesterday, but a game has lots of coding to check.
as a dev myself I know that something you get a bug that takes time to fix. so give him time to figure out everything.
we could say "he only does" if he repeatedly fail to deliver and broken promises. right now its not like that, so please, be more considerate before posting lies.
not answered to you baka..keep sleeping

Zangief86

Jun 23, 2018
alfrago seems to be a troll. generalize about shit he doesn't know anything about :) Just wait a day and get a good product, as PW always delivers. version to version the product got better, so nothing to complain about but a delay.

McFap, I dunno who thegirl is. But take the picture and run it through google search, perhaps you get lucky ;-) 207749.jpg

And take a little bit of Amy
205398.jpg

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

ProjectSAGE v 0.19b Released!

Hello Patrons!
v 0.19b is finally out! You can download the game from . The change-log is , and, you can see the general information about the game and important choices .

This is a beta release! Please don't overwrite your old saves just as a precaution. In the full release, there will be more options with Hank in the morning. And, I'll add a bonus dream scene at the end.

Please report any bugs you find. I sincerely thank you for your patience! I hope you enjoy it :)

Change-log for v 0.19b

Hello Patrons,

This is the change-log for v 0.19b, you can see the for more about important events.

What's new in v 0.19b:

- More than 4000 images
- The game now has about 450000 words of dialogue (more than 55000 in the last update)
- Day 15 added

Scenes
- Morning event with Hank
- Morning events - The breakfast event has a branch based on your choice in V18 (white tights)
- A very short event at the supermarket as a prep for the event at v20
- School clubroom events - There are 5 branches depending on your previous choices
- Cafe event
- RPG event
- Night event with Luckbullguy from SixHotDates

To be added at 0.19c:

- A dream event at night
- More options with Hank in the morning

---

1- The release took a lot of time. I will do anything I can to prevent this from happening again. There are some things I can't control, though. If any such thing happens, I know that you have my back and I'm grateful for that :D

2- This is a beta for now. Please report any bugs, typos etc. you come across and don't overwrite your old saves :)

3- I will add more options with Hank at the morning event for the full release (0.19c). I have already made the images, but I didn't want to delay the game any further. While you are playing this, I'll be working on that :) I'll also add a dream event at the end of the game. It may give you an incentive to play through the game again with the full release and make sure that you have healthier saves ;)

Last edited:

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Game Information for v 0.18c

Hello dear Patrons,
This sums up what's important in the game so far:

What’s in right now?:
- 15 days of in game content
- About 450000 words of text
- 27500+ images (about 4000+ in the last update)

General information:
- MC has different reputations in different locations. These can be home, beach, work, modelling etc. The MC may act inhibited at home while acting freely at modelling. “free” stats let her wear skimpier clothing or act less inhibited. Her sexual choices are not related to these stats in the early game.
- MC has various attributes that she can accumulate during regular events and conversations depending on her choices. These will not be vital in the game but some scenes and events will play out differently with different attributes. Most important of these are her “passive” and “aggressive” attributes. These represent her approach to problems and events. She may express her ideas openly and deal with problems directly (aggressive) or she may not express herself openly and wait for a solution to present itself (passive). At work she has “fun” and “pro” approaches. If she is a “pro”, she may have the option to do whatever the job requires even if she wouldn’t act like it in her personal life. She has other attributes such as "good", "naive", "smart" etc. Please think of these as some way to keep track of how you play the game and present you choices accordingly. Their aim is not to give you some collectibles for a complete play-through!
- Bathing and showering scenes: In these scenes, there is a chance (random) that someone (Matt, Chris or Stephen for now) goes into the bathroom while the MC is there. These scenes are a means of increasing the “home free reputation” of the MC. When this stat increases, she will be able to act more freely at home. If she reacts negatively to a peeper at the bathroom, their relationship will become worse.
- Beach peeping scenes: These scenes initially can be used to increase her "beach reputation" up to a point as well as improve or deteriorate her relationship with the boys peeping her.
- Right now we only have "free reputation"s. In the future there will also be "slut reputations".
- She will have multiple romance options as the story progresses. All of these will be optional. MC’s relationship with Matt is an exception.

Notes about the events:
There will be a walk through about the game in the future. I believe it’s not needed at this point. This document should be enough. Please comment below whether you agree or not.

Day 3:
- If you are opting to play more conservatively, choose to have a constant pay-out at the modelling job. To earn more with percentage option, the MC will have to be open minded and less inhibited.
- If MC doesn’t masturbate on the night of day 2, she will be able to see a small extra scene at the cleaning event at Mr. Wilson’s house (She must have high arousal). This scene may open different dialogue options (only dialogue options, not events).

Day 4:
- If MC chooses not to help Chris and wears the yellow bikini, there is an event only for that path.
- If MC gets very angry at Chris at the beach, she won’t be able to get close to him, ever. And he won’t peep her at the shower.
- If MC enjoys acting like her girlfriend (doing the extended kissing scene), there will be specific events for this path.
- If MC wears the yellow bikini, this will have a bonus effect for her initial “ free reputation” with that group. In events related to that group, bonus actions will be available for high “free reputation” values. Also, acting as Chris’s boyfriend and acting like the MC is hitting on Chris give bonuses to her reputation.
- Sleeping with the butt plug and wearing it in optional situations will increase her anal stat.

Day 5:
- In the repairman event, if you chose the “be smart” option, this will block future events about it. There will be a substitute series of events in the future for this path.
- In the repairman event, if you chose the scene with breast fetish, this choice will have a specific path.
- In the repairman event, if MC likes getting spanked, this may open extra options in some future scenes (There will be other events to acquire that in the future updates, so don’t worry.)

Day 6:
- In the school event, all your choices are tracked and the MC's reactions with the school headmaster will be different depending on your choices.
- In the cafe event, your choices about the work are not very important, you'll have the option to decide again in the next work day. But, the results of your reactions towards Kathy are permanent. If you act badly towards her, she'll remember it.
- The short event in the evening in front of a bar has no consequences and is my way of making up for the Halloween event I couldn't release.
- In the evening, after registering to the social networking site, Chris or Matt will visit the MC depending on your choices at the beach at day 4.

Day 7:
- Depending on the choices at day 6 at school, MC will wear different clothes during the day. If she undresses or makes sexual favors on day 6, she will wear a more conservative outfit. There are some variations in events depending on the clothing.
- The events at school are grouped; accepting Mr. Miyagi's requests, acting sexual and contacting Hank-refusing Mr. Miyagi. These are the 3 paths for the school events from now on.
- The masturbation event at the end of the modelling job is tracked and will have important consequences on the character progression.
- The MC's choice about the beach boys is final. Not choosing to believe the boys is a darker path.
- MC's choice at the date with Hank can be changed later. But, doing so may have consequences.

Day 8:
- Depending on the choices at day 7 at school, 3 different paths will play out. 1- She is useful to Mr. Miyagi 2- She is on good terms with Mr. Miyagi (sexual path and the path where you chose to agree with Miyagi in v 0.12) 3- They are on bad terms (All options where she texts Hank or doesn't do anything that Mr. Miyagi wants).
- To see one specific scene, she has to have high arousal level. If she is dating Hank, you won't be able to see that scene.
- If she is dating Hank, throughout the day, she will have some options while thinking of him or texting him. These choices are to determine how she thinks of him. She can begin to love him or not according to that stat. Their relationship will progress differently if she falls in love with him.
- Cafe job choice can have an effect at v 0.14. But it will not be a big one.
- Your choice at the poker night is tracked. It will determine how freely she will act at poker nights. There will be another chance to change your idea at the next event.

Day 9:
- Andrew2778 finally makes a move. You can accept or decline to give in to blackmail. It will have an effect to MC's relationship with him.
- An event will play out while she is sleeping. Matt can decide to take advantage of her or not. If he does, it will increase his corruption as well as allowing the possibility for Stephen to "examine" her too. Stephen must have seen her at the bathroom and must be caught for this scene to play out!

Day10:
- There are 3 choices for the bathroom event. They will have an effect on Stephen's future events with the MC. The most important choices are to kick him out of the bathroom and Stephen confessing that he likes looking at her. If she behaves positively to that confession, you'll see more daring scenes play out in the upcoming events.
- Matt has backed down in this update. But, your choices from previous versions and this version are tracked. There will be an important event later where Matt and the MC's future is decided.
- The choice of clothes represent the two main paths in Hank's dating event. You may not see the second one if you have chosen love related options in the past. If she is not dating him, or, if she hasn't chosen to send him selfies etc., there will be an option that leads to an argument with him. You can also chose to be friends with benefits or lover paths. If you do so, things will heat up. Their next date will probably be an event we are all waiting for.
- Two different movie night scenes play after her date with Hank again depending on the clothing choice. If she is not in the lover path initially (red clothes), she will be confused or angry and will act less inhibited at the truth or dare game.

Day11:
-Depending on the interactions with Stephen, two bathroom events (one in the morning and one in the evening will play out)
- Depending on the previous decisions about the boys at the beach (believe or don't believe them), two different events play out at the beach.
- The modelling event is pretty linear. But depending on whether the MC drinks or not the metro event after that has two main routes. If you played aggressively up to now, you'll have the chance to repel the mobsters there if the MC is not drunk.

Day12:
- On from this update, the MC's relations with Matt are tracked. She can develop an interest in him with time depending on your choices.
- The event with Andrew is a large one. Whether the MC is dating Hank, her previous decisions with Paul and her decisions in this update will lead to different scenes. The two main routes are exhibitionist and sexual routes.

Day13:
- Depending on the clothing choices at the first round of the BBC event, different homeless events will play out.
- The school events are very extensive and will become larger. There are some variables that need to be explained.
- Previous decisions: Depending on different routes you chose in the previous versions, the starting relationship stats with Simon will be different. The main stats are "like", "corruption" and "sub".
- If she is dating Hank, she has to increase her cheating stat to be able to go far with Simon.
- If the MC chose "nerds" during the truth or dare game, there will be bonuses to these base stats for some routes.
- The mechanics:
The MC will not be willing to engage in sexual acts with Simon unless the "like" stat is high. With high "corruption" stat, Simon will demand more from her, though. There are four states of relationship: Lover, like, dislike, hate.
- When things are not good, Simon may still get what he wants depending on the "sub" stat. Everytime the MC accepts his advances despite the dislike, her "sub" stat increases. She can also knowingly act submissive in some high "like" situations too.
- If you don't want her to engage sexual acts with Simon, you can be on good terms with him by doing small favors for him or staying neutral. You can chose to progress towards the "love" or "hate" routes for the most "gain". Hate route will lead to submissive scenes while love route is more neutral.
- If the MC used Hank's father against Mr. Miyagi and then broke up with Hank, Mr. Miyagi will start to train her.
-Poker event:
- The MC can decide to wear one of the two outfits depending on her choice in the previous poker game. She can pursue her interest in Mr. Wilson, she can decide to behave more openly or normally with the guys.

Day14:
School events:
- If the MC has already starting training with Mr. Miyagi in the previous update and she is also in bad terms with Simon too, there is an option for an alternative relationship path with Simon.
Beach events:
- There is a little bonus in beach scene with academic duo if she mentioned the the other pervs to them before. That route will probably advance in the coming updates.
- At the beach scene with the beach boys, if she didn't believe the boys at first, but then changed her idea, a different route will be available. It's mostly text differences for now. But, it can turn into a completely different route in the future updates. So, it's worth noting.
Night events:
- If the MC let Mr. Wilson's advances and/or showed interest in him and if she had a fight eith Hank, she will go and meet Mr. Wilson.
- If the MC and Hank are officially lovers, they will have the chance for sex. If they are just friends with benefits, they will have to do with the alternative.
- If at the movie night, during tryth or dare game, the MC chose that she likes "jocks", Hank's advances will be harder for her to resist and she also has an initial stat bonus for her submissiveness to Hank.

Day15:
Hank event:
If you refuse him or get angry at him for being "too insistent", there will be a possibility to break up with him in the future updates.
Breakfast events:
- If you have chosen the path with the white tights and made the choice at the bathroom at v18, you'll have the option to start exhibitionist path for breakfasts.
Clubroom event:
- How far Amy decided to go for each route is tracked for future releases. How far she can go can change from branch to branch. The "training" paths got some extra love in this update. A similar branching will happen for "Bad relationship" route with Simon in the coming updates.
Cafe event:
- Your previous choices with Harry has some effects in this update.
RPG event:
- If the boys saw Amy masturbate in the previous night, there is a very small bonus to initiate a possible branch.

4.70 star(s) 59 Votes