setsunap

Aug 25, 2018

Apology

Hello dear Patrons,

I'll start by saying that I am sorry for the huge delay and lack of communication here.

Everything started with me having a cold and ignoring it. It developed into something nastier. So, I tried resting for a few days. It actually got worse and I spent eight days at a hospital. I got home yesterday. I still feel a little bit tired. But, that should go way quickly since the doctor said I'm ok now.

I haven't read your messages and posts yet. I'll read them and then start working for the relase. I'll release the game before the end of this month. I had completed most of it before all this happened, anyway.

Anyway, I'm really sorry for the wait.
rest more...health is most important...especially the Wuhan coronavirus problem..is look getting worse..

Reactions: Master Mirror

Master Mirror

May 11, 2017
rest more...health is most important...especially the Wuhan coronavirus problem..is look getting worse..
Best things you can do against that coronavirus;

-Get a flu shot
-Wash your hands as many as and as soon as possible after you come from the outside
-Try to stay away from people who are sick

Doctors say incubation period of that new virus takes some time and symptoms appear around 14 days after the infection, so that means you cannot be 100% sure whether you are always safe or not. So take your precautions beforehand and always stay proactive guys.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
theres no flu shot against corona. also, corona is like any influenza, its harmful if your immune system is not working properly.
best remedy is to eat well, sleep well and no stress.

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
Thank you all for your support. It feels great to have positive feedback here and at Patreon whenever something bad happens :) I haven't read all the comments carefully yet. An "abandoned" comment caught my eye, though. That won't happen unless something much more drastic happens ;) I have so much to do yet.

canyouread

Dec 15, 2017
theres no flu shot against corona. also, corona is like any influenza, its harmful if your immune system is not working properly.
best remedy is to eat well, sleep well and no stress.
people are rushing to get masks, and while they will help to an extent, general cold-prevention stuff like washing your hands more frequently and coughing into your elbow is the best way to protect yourself and others. stay safe, and get well soon Paperwork!

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Paperwork posted the 25th, u can read it a couple of posts ago.
so posting "any news" 3 days later is a bit too soon.
lets hope Paperwork can finish it before the end of month, but, if not, its not the end of the world, he will release it, dont worry.

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes