Jun 10, 2018
Paperwork cleverly provides the following options:
  • Vaginal sex.
    • Amy likes it.
    • It's nothing special
  • Anal sex.
    • Amy likes it.
    • Amy likes it :)
Clever Amy goes the "Vaginal is nothing special" route, while the Guide goes the "Amy likes Anal" route.
Seems to me like Paperwork has a preference for her preferences lol.

Thanks for making that clear - it's easy to see the safer / cleverer choice when they're laid out like that.

Reactions: L7Bear

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
The past few months are filled with withdrawal symptoms. Project SAGE, Harem Hotel, Waifu Academy, Devin's Life, to name a few.
Either working hard or taking a well deserved break, I have faith that our long wait will be rewarded in time. :)

BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
To be fair (or not), wasn't there the brothers plus Hank * harem * release back in December last month filled with several sex scenes?

So it isn't exactly 3 whole months of no PS, kind of :rolleyes::sneaky:

Reactions: nandesta

adilson

May 15, 2017
Because you think he sent the mini game, it was to satisfy the will of many, and to justify the delay that would happen in the game. It is a fact that he was late and shows no signs of life, but it is a fact that the game with each version becomes more complicated due to the encoding, branching and the volume of images he makes. Be patient, I believe that by mid-February at the latest version 19 should have been released. Paperwork hasn't disappointed anyone yet, it could only say thanks sometimes and say hi to us or send some spoiler pictures.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Apology

Hello dear Patrons,

I'll start by saying that I am sorry for the huge delay and lack of communication here.

Everything started with me having a cold and ignoring it. It developed into something nastier. So, I tried resting for a few days. It actually got worse and I spent eight days at a hospital. I got home yesterday. I still feel a little bit tired. But, that should go way quickly since the doctor said I'm ok now.

I haven't read your messages and posts yet. I'll read them and then start working for the relase. I'll release the game before the end of this month. I had completed most of it before all this happened, anyway.

Anyway, I'm really sorry for the wait.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Apology

Hello dear Patrons,

I'll start by saying that I am sorry for the huge delay and lack of communication here.

Everything started with me having a cold and ignoring it. It developed into something nastier. So, I tried resting for a few days. It actually got worse and I spent eight days at a hospital. I got home yesterday. I still feel a little bit tired. But, that should go way quickly since the doctor said I'm ok now.

I haven't read your messages and posts yet. I'll read them and then start working for the relase. I'll release the game before the end of this month. I had completed most of it before all this happened, anyway.

Anyway, I'm really sorry for the wait.
So the worries something was wrong were justified. A not healed up cold can get very very nasty. paperwork Glad you are back and to be on the way of recovery. Don't stress yourself right again since you just left hospital!

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
So the worries something was wrong were justified. A not healed up cold can get very very nasty. paperwork Glad you are back and to be on the way of recovery. Don't stress yourself right again since you just left hospital!
Thank goodness you're OK!

Hospitals rarely release you when you're completely healthy, there's usually more recovery needed on your own. Please, take the time to fully recover before going into the "no sleep 'till release" mode I've read about here.

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes