EricSunny

Apr 13, 2019
Everytime Paperwork works very hard at the game and doesn't want to lose his focus he tends to ignore this thread and his patreon comments.
Which is okay, we trust him he is working hard based on his consistency
Of course that's okay 4 me. He works all day and develops @ night. He's only human and needs some time to recover.
I would love to play a new update each day, but i know i have to wait till he is ready. There are enough other games 2 play while waiting. And every second i have waited in patience will pay off, cause of his great work.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Happy New Year!

Hello Patrons,

My day job is pretty straining right now. But, I keep working on the game and am getting closer to a release. Regardless, I can't let you enter the new year without a dose of PS!

What you'll find at the following links is a commission I had done some time ago. I hope you enjoy it. I was planning to include it in the game as a dream in the future releases. But, I feel like doing something else for that part.

I hope you enjoy it!

<<< REDACTED (since I do not share actual work of the devs I support) >>>
<<< since it's worth playing and getting it for one dollar, toss a coin to your witcher, mean, paperwork :) >>>

screenshot0001.jpg

Zangief86

Jun 23, 2018
Installed it (gladly, I'm a patron as wel)l :p

Finally sex, sex and more sex in a not storykilling stand alone :D:D:D

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Installed it (gladly, I'm a patron as wel)l :p

Finally sex, sex and more sex in a not storykilling stand alone :D:D:D
I really hope we will see her in the black dress in the game itself (more)! :love:

Btw I used the Amy free time playing the predecessor. And I have to say, pace and sense are much more better in the current game and the branching also. It is really really good improvement! Although there were some quite hot scenes, Act1 is top!

Reactions: sauv_

Zangief86

Jun 23, 2018
RPG 1.jpg

New Teaser :D

I have updated the progress. 90%s are in fact %100. But, I want to leave a margin for extra content as I keep writing. I have prepared a lot of assets for RPG events to use in the future. We'll see more medieval stuff in the future ;)

The Amy in the RPG world has no tans, a different hair and hair color. check the last image :)

- Morning events: Images 90%, writing 60%
- Business deal (small event, introduction for the next day): Images 90%, writing 90%
- School events: Images 90%, writing 50% (There are definitely going to be changes here :) )
- Cafe event: Images 90%, writing 50%
- RPG event: Images 80%, writing 40%
- Night events: Images 90%, writing 50%
- Bathroom events: Images 80%, writing 80%

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
i like that there are more bathroom events coming up! perhaps we’ll see new version by the end of January

Reactions: Jude6

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
i like that there are more bathroom events coming up! perhaps we’ll see new version by the end of January
Agree with the bathroom events, but god beware, please not end of January! I really hope for 0.19 in the next few days ...

BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
I am hopeful but the fact that we got a mini game recently is an indication 0.19 will be out probably Mid Jan.
Granted it be more than 2 months, need to take in consideration Festive seasons and his real job work load.

Even so, who cares. its the last day of 2019.
Everyone , have a blessed Happy New Year. May 2020 be kinder to all of us.
Onward and Upwards to better things.
& dont give me that * New year New Me * BS.

Cheers

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes