Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Some new life signal of paperwork, but still no info about the update release.

3d ago

dont know what it is..we must do something for faster updates..lol!

4h ago

I've started to think about it too. Maybe it's time to start releasing some paths in different releases. We'll probably have a poll after this release about it. In general, I'm grateful for your patience so far :)

combige

Jun 30, 2017
Guys, can you tell me what variables I have to get to go by Miyagi training path? I have no fun in class on days 13 & 14 and no option Act Calm on 14. Redone the play anew but still to no avail.
pls halp

fjabbegreven

Aug 5, 2016
I've started to think about it too. Maybe it's time to start releasing some paths in different releases. We'll probably have a poll after this release about it. In general, I'm grateful for your patience so far
This seems like a good idea, I've talked about my fears of exponential width killing the progress earlier in this thread and this would be a good way to alleviate that. Also as an added bonus; letting people vote on paths would be effective patreon bait (Show your hate for Hank in cold hard cash!).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CynicalBstrd

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
Guys, can you tell me what variables I have to get to go by Miyagi training path? I have no fun in class on days 13 & 14 and no option Act Calm on 14. Redone the play anew but still to no avail.
pls halp
Have you checked in the ?

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
This seems like a good idea, I've talked about my fears of exponential width killing the progress earlier in this thread and this would be a good way to alleviate that. Also as an added bonus; letting people vote on paths would be effective patreon bait (Show your hate for Hank in cold hard cash!).
In that case we will never see Hank anymore :ROFLMAO: And why not releasing smaller updates like half a day for example instead of a full day as he is doing now ? At the end, the content will be exactly the same, but we will have less time between them. To be honest, starting to ask your supporters to vote for the paths/content they want to see, that the beginning of the end. I have seen that in some others games and that's a disaster. The game is the developer vision, we like it or not but he has to stick to it not doing it depending on what people want to see. My2 cents ;)

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
In that case we will never see Hank anymore :ROFLMAO: And why not releasing smaller updates like half a day for example instead of a full day as he is doing now ? At the end, the content will be exactly the same, but we will have less time between them. To be honest, starting to ask your supporters to vote for the paths/content they want to see, that the beginning of the end. I have seen that in some others games and that's a disaster. The game is the developer vision, we like it or not but he has to stick to it not doing it depending on what people want to see. My2 cents ;)
^ I agree.

Let the dev do what he wants and package it how it works best for him. This game is amazing and the release schedule problem is more due to Paperwork's ambition and desire for huge content per release than anything else.

I'm willing to be patient to keep the quality of this game at the level it's at.

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
Of course. And even got kindly provided gallery mode to make some attempts to comprehend the possible way. But no.
If you look into the data, I don't see so much variables for this scene, I think you need to have simonlike <0 & mrmcgen==4.

Reactions: combige

BlowUp

Jan 28, 2018
I think we need to be patient,the update will come anyway,and we all want it in the best quality,so let just believe in paperwork,and his project))Wish health to all of you(sorry my English not the best)

Reactions: sauv_

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Can I get an android version of this I can't install the given link
Make sure you've got lots of available space. I wasn't able to install until I had about 3 times the size of the app (the APK file). So if the App is 2GB, make sure you've got like 6GB free space.

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes