cuteelf

Jul 30, 2018
Oh I play all paths of the game anyway, just because it's so great, but I find way more interesting when the MC matches with improbable matches like the beach kids, the old neighbor and the poker guys, the school principal, the shy nerd, the uncle...
What can I say, I am depraved like this...
My thoughts exactly. Hank is just the obvious target for a pretty young girl - handsome, rich, influential playboy. Repulsive. Kids, nerds, homeless & old men are just so much more fun to interact with.

Like mQlson said, id only go Hank route if i could NTR him :D (im actually playing Hank route now and trying to screw with him as much as possible lol)

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
for me Hank its "a means to an end".
so, if "Amy" loves Hank and want to be his GF and faithful, I hope Hank will push her to do sexy stuff with him.
I expect, blindfold, and he let another dude replace him.
I expect, gloryhole, where she believes its Hank but its another dude
Hank is maybe doing this for profit, or because he enjoy corrupting his girl"s", or another motive.

Reactions: meanguy

Kalam_mekhar

Feb 17, 2019
This game has only 1 bad thing for me - i'm always sure that i missed some path, that i would love.
I've played using walkthroughs that are here, and they helped me very hard. Thanks btw to all people that are making them, without your help i would be sure that i played 90% of content while played not more than 50%. (Thats also says something about game, that when you play only half of it you still feel like you've played a lot)
But even with walkthroughs it's almost impossible to find all possible variations.
For example i made everything i thought is possible but i didnt get 4 choices with beach boys and so on.
I still hope that dev will make full walkthrough for 30$ or smth like that when act 1 will be over.
Anyway, looking forward to next release. Gl dev

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Even if the walkthrough would be too much work, it would still be cool to have some scene gallery or replay option so we can see if we got every scene seen / unlocked.

Reactions: BeardedJack

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
when act.1 is done, Im sure we will get a more extended walkthrough or maybe even a "mod" that will highlight the choices to make to get to a specific route.

Reactions: junkanon

Zangief86

Jun 23, 2018
Paperwork also sees the possibility to let the player change some variables without the console. That way you can get to specific scenes without having to have 1200 different savegames.
But it is just a thought.

Reactions: Phunfoteno

partywatch

Oct 17, 2019
I just check the latest updates today. I give PW 1000 stars (of course Devin´s Life too taboo22). The Renpy faces in new games are so familiar like my family. I see them every day and for sure tomorrow:LOL:Merry Christmas and all HS fans.

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
Good game, slow road to the "good stuff" but very enjoyable, however it's too bad you can't completly cut certains way, like hank, i fucking hates this guy.

Edit : With the gallery mod and seeing what i missed, i must add ... Fantastic game, i will do it properly all over again next time if there is a next update

Last edited:

zoro nami

Sep 14, 2018
Sorry to ask again but there was a post about a save here she invite Matt to take shower with her, can someone resend it plz

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
If you didn't read it already there is a christmas contest where F95 donors can vote for a dev and he can win a prize (only donors may vote, less then 500 supporters the dev must have ;) ).

So if you are a donor and support Paperwork, go vote: https://f95zone.to/threads/christmas-contest-2019.42561/

Btw, something from patreon, not from paperwork himself, so rate it by yourself:

Hey guys, good friend of papers here and I hope you had a merry xmas and a great new year to come. Been in speaking and hes working as hard as he can to get the update ready for you. It shouldnt be too long now but ill send him a little reminder to update the patreon everynow and then so it keeps everyone in the loop. Once again merry xmas guys and have a great day!

---

Addendum 2019-12-27:

7h ago

Thank you for checking on me :) It's both: I am working crazy since it's the end of the year at work and I'm working again at night on the game. I tend to ignore the community in these times. It's a bad habit :) This weekend, I'll be sending out some good stuff to keep people busy :)

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
can't be the update since he wrote "keep people busy", not sure what he meant by that.
maybe a side-story with Christmas/New Year theme? or a removed scene pics?
well, we will see soon enough!

Reactions: alefrago
4.60 star(s) 61 Votes