defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Hi guys,

Waiting for the next release of the game, I'm working on a gallery mod. ;) I'm absolutely not a coder so this is maybe not the most elegant way of doing it but it works.

Update date : 19.11.19
Game version : ProjectSAGEAct1-0.18

Info: It is important to mention that I have removed choices in most of the scenes to be sure people will reach a specific ending ! It is not a way to replay the game, just a gallery. If you want to see all the different possibilites, endings & dialogues you have to play or replay the game. They're tons of hot small scenes which are not in the mod. And of course, support !

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Screenshots :

Installation :

Changelog :

I have classified it by day.

Feedbacks are welcome ! ;) Oh and if you think that I have missed important scenes, let me know.
How t install this on Mac version?

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
No, the dress was right. Was the daring one, she said "I want you to look" to the guys, stayed after they left and chatted with Wilson but did not start any experiment. The only thing I recall doing different was masturbation
Ok thanks, because I keep the arroused level always high when she left the house at least 50%. So you get Wilson first try!

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
You have the exact same "game" folder on mac ;)
sorry the previous post was for the cheat mod
your mod does not work because if I extract this in the Contents/Resources/autorun/game
Screenshot 2019-12-09 at 17.04.58.png
I have a secondary game folder...
this does not work on Mac version
the files are different on Mac version
there is no file calls Gallery.rpy
the gallery files in mac version are located in Renpy folder
Screenshot 2019-12-09 at 17.04.58.png
and they are :
00gallery.rpyc
and
00gallery.rpc

also there is no gallery folder in the mac version
the only files after searching gallery on the game directory are:

Screenshot 2019-12-09 at 17.17.37.png

Last edited:

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
sorry the previous post was for the cheat mod
your mod does not work because if I extract this in the Contents/Resources/autorun/game
View attachment 482587
I have a secondary game folder...
this does not work on Mac version
the files are different on Mac version
there is no file calls Gallery.rpy
the gallery files in mac version are located in Renpy folder
View attachment 482587
and they are :
00gallery.rpyc
and
00gallery.rpc

also there is no gallery folder in the mac version
the only files after searching gallery on the game directory are:

View attachment 482609
I was talking about the existing "game" sub folder, nobody told you to make a second one :eek: Btw the renpy files are the same on mac, the difference is about the library (which has nothing to do here). The gallery file & folder are in the zip file you downloaded. This is a very basic and simple copy paste in the right folder. Nothing else, nothing more.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I was talking about the existing "game" sub folder, nobody told you to make a second one :eek: Btw the renpy files are the same on mac, the difference is about the library (which has nothing to do here). The gallery file & folder are in the zip file you downloaded. This is a very basic and simple copy paste in the right folder. Nothing else, nothing more.
but this happened following your instruction
the zip file genreate a game folder here...
I have to use the files inside the game generated?..
so I have to extract the zip files outside the game folder?
I have used many mods for rempy games... on mac the directory of the game is different
IE save files are located in the user/Application support folder
save files are not inside the game app

on windows there is save folder inside the game folder
on Mac the game is an App Screenshot 2019-12-09 at 18.23.44.png
I have to open the package to add mods or cheat

Last edited:

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Some brand new informations posted about three hours ago:

I have done more than 3000 images and still haven't started the RPG and night events yet. I am working pretty hard lately. I don't want to say something I can't take back about the release date :D I'll update the progress soon.

Zangief86

Jun 23, 2018
Love the teasers so far. okay, that's my reply to everything made bei PW actually. I'm excited about the work and school stuff! looks great :D

combige

Jun 30, 2017
Teasers are nice. Came to a conclusion for myself that the game could benefit from some naughty nosy-teasy younger character like Boo from Curse of Pleasure (not so wild in public may be) or even the kid from mountain village from Virgin Island. Cafe owner's son or Lorenzo's customer's son could play the role. It could be better with connection to boyfriends' and school routes or with some teasing of "brothers".

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 60 Votes