Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Teasers are nice. Came to a conclusion for myself that the game could benefit from some naughty nosy-teasy younger character like Boo from Curse of Pleasure (not so wild in public may be) or even the kid from mountain village from Virgin Island. Cafe owner's son or Lorenzo's customer's son could play the role. It could be better with connection to boyfriends' and school routes or with some teasing of "brothers".
So far I understand this game, these are side routes you can play with young boys or not. There very naughty to tease the MC Important for me is that the great main character´s keep there unique faces. I don´t mind if a boy looks more your favor, but some players here never see him.;)

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
All teaser have my attention and hope we all get fun during the Holdiay´s and the fan´s for Hank, so far I see. Not sure to see my favor Mr. Wilson but one update without him and Hank can be great as well.:cool:

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Maybe Paperwork presented us with an update before Christmas. Ho Ho Ho.
I do hope so too but it's simply impossible to achieve! Before he started with the RPG event there were already more than 3000 images. He needs to implement them all within Ren'py (text and logic) and then beta test. So, sadly, it's end of the year earliest (holidays coming also).

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
its easy to tell what you enjoy, but what about the "less" enjoyable routes in the game?
so, the "worse" 3?

- Fashion shows
I don't find it exciting. Even if its like a strip-show, its spoiled it for me. I wish I could just "skip" that part, maybe have an option where she decline that job.

- BBC event
Its ok, but nothing more. if this event is not leading to something else in the future, I would like it to be skip-able as well.

- RPG
at the moment I dont find it enjoyable. But that could change after next update, we will see.

and to not confuse, I enjoy this game a lot, so its not that Im trying to trash it, just to discuss the "less" enjoyable moments.
for me its one of the top 3 erotic games right now.

Reactions: BeardedJack

cuteelf

Jul 30, 2018
to me the fashion shows are the BEST part of the game.
(ok i aslo like the beach boys, the poker, the exercises, the cafe, the rpg, the teasing at home..... i guess i just like the astonishing diversity this game has to offer)

One thing i can do without is Hank. Yep, i wont miss stupid Hank at all

Last edited:

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Her fashion shows are extremely interesting (to me), yet the BBC was a bit dull (to me.)
I have no idea why I feel that way about them.

Then again, for a long time I thought the most boring part was the three homeless veterans, and then the pieces of that puzzle started falling into place and it's now one of the most intriguing storylines in the game.

partywatch

Oct 17, 2019
The fashion shows are good as L7Bear mention. Many option there until private shows, beside the way home in the train;)

1. Beach Boys fun event, the boys can learn a lot, relax and fun part for me.

2.Hot scene in house all open, as well school.

3. The sushi event will come with Mr. Wilson soon or later PW mention this.

4. RPG will see, the blackmail have to continue either to end or more option.

Hank as a main story is a taste event, for me no option seen to many relationship events.

All others events very important to keep them up, not end up like first version. Two events starts already. In 0.19 at least one will join these two. Not mutch left to get a "fuck to fuck game again".:cool:

Reactions: FreeGamer007

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
its easy to tell what you enjoy, but what about the "less" enjoyable routes in the game?
so, the "worse" 3?

- Fashion shows
I don't find it exciting. Even if its like a strip-show, its spoiled it for me. I wish I could just "skip" that part, maybe have an option where she decline that job.

- BBC event
Its ok, but nothing more. if this event is not leading to something else in the future, I would like it to be skip-able as well.
For my part, the fashion shows are quite a tease. Her outfits are mmmhh. Second, I play this path in two ways. One way stricty sober, this is business stuff (along with same choices in the café) and the other way with her drinking every time everywhere ^^ and then going wild on stage.

Along with the BBC event and the visit in the club (where they were send away) I hope for a stripper, lap dance, hooker, payed for something stuff. So this path(s) are quite exciting, as long as you have the same hopes how they develop further :)

What paperwork will create with the RPG event we have to wait. But aren't the boys of the RPG event the same dudes who could have seen her going naked on the street (forced, non forced by Andrew) and see her masturbating in the liviing room (possible after the Wilson poker night)?

Her fashion shows are extremely interesting (to me), yet the BBC was a bit dull (to me.)
I have no idea why I feel that way about them.

Then again, for a long time I thought the most boring part was the three homeless veterans, and then the pieces of that puzzle started falling into place and it's now one of the most intriguing storylines in the game.
Totally agree!

hottest scenes still have to be with Uncle Stephen. i'm hoping more of that in v0.19
Yeah, Stephen bath room scenes are great (would love to see some more Caroline events in the bathroom/elsewhere) and I am quite excited about the new, tan updated, possible scenes!

Last edited:

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
For me the less enjoyable are these, and unfortunately they got a lot of content. Bear in mind I've stopped playing months ago:
- the neighbor ones, I find the character really dull (an old boring guy with a stupidly big cock, how interesting..)
- the fashion shows aren't that bad, but despite the author investing huge amount of time for them barely anything interesting happens
- Matt: here the author invested a lot (again) for a relation with him, which I find uninteresting. What would let me change my mind here is "a relation with him+a lot of cheating" or a path that haven't been explored enough, not a relation with him but making him jealous a lot (with Chris, or Hank, friends, etc..)

What I missed more was the lack of the kid or the secretaty bossing her around at the cafè (they basically vanished from my game), the lack of more interesting blackmail content, the kids at the beach getting more space than the counterpart.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
What I don't enjoy in this amazing game?
Hank. Just Hank.
Other than that, pure joy!
I would recommend you re-think this. I had my problems with Hank too at the beginning. But now, it's simply one of many paths I follow. And, there will be some kinks in the Hank path, according to the dev, not available in others, as fas as I understood him. What it does mean exactly I don't know. But since I send him one or another scene idea for a Amy/Hank scenario, the path should be very depraved.

fjabbegreven

Aug 5, 2016
I would recommend you re-think this. I had my problems with Hank too at the beginning. But now, it's simply one of many paths I follow. And, there will be some kinks in the Hank path, according to the dev, not available in others, as fas as I understood him. What it does mean exactly I don't know. But since I send him one or another scene idea for a Amy/Hank scenario, the path should be very depraved.
NTR usually doesn't do anything for me, but for Hank I'm willing to make an exception :p

meanguy

Dec 2, 2019
Oh I play all paths of the game anyway, just because it's so great, but I find way more interesting when the MC matches with improbable matches like the beach kids, the old neighbor and the poker guys, the school principal, the shy nerd, the uncle...
What can I say, I am depraved like this...

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes