L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Cant find ("Act seductive") after ignore his hand on day 14 with Mr.Miyagi...Pliz help me...mb save...ty
"Act seductive" is extremely tricky to figure out from the code, but pretty easy to get through gameplay.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, on Day 6 "Try to change his mind" or "Leave the room"
If you try to leave the room, either "Accept what he wants" or "Leave" yet refuse Hank's help.

If you left the room on Day 6, then on Day 7 "Do what he says." followed by either "Look willing" or "Look unhappy"

I'm attaching a save file from the end of Day 13 and have the day6mrmc == 800 assignment
In this playthru ("Allison" aka "URButtSlut") left Miyagi on Day 6, but refused Hank's help, and went back to get facefucked by Miyagi. Then on Day 7 she did what Miyagi says, but looked unhappy about it.
In this playthru she's also maxed out Simon's like & corruption.
At least, that's what I think is in this save. I've got too many and use a spreadsheet to keep track of them by values. I might be misinterpreting the variable values.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Ahaha, well, my English betrayed me, of course Latecomer is right.

It's the first picture, thank you for detailed answer. I think I've done all the requirements but lack some Simon's points, because I don't have "Act calm" and "Act seductive" on 14 day and his in-class and after-class events are even less diverse than on romantic route. So, I'll try to replay it once more to make sure I'm not missing anything.
I have too many saves; I couldn't find the one I used to get the rimming & cunning scenes. I know I have a save with that somewhere because I wrote the into the Guide. Anyway, so I cheated*** and created a save that works for viewing those scenes.

This save is based on a save from my "Alyssa" playthru. I think that was the one where I tried to maximize "Corr" and minimize "Like" for each character. Miyagi and Simon hate her. She's on the "Academic Duo" (she hates the beach boys) and the "Wilson" (Hank hates her) paths.

***I don't use any cheats when making the Guide

Reactions: EricSunny

meanguy

Dec 2, 2019
Probably my favorite game, toe to toe with AWAM! A question: I turned down Hank, really not into that "princess" bullshit, but did not get any scene with Wilson as someone mentioned. Advice?

Reactions: Creeping Death

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Probably my favorite game, toe to toe with AWAM! A question: I turned down Hank, really not into that "princess" bullshit, but did not get any scene with Wilson as someone mentioned. Advice?
Did you go to the poker night with Wilson and his friends? There are some variations how you can play it and some are more naughty. I think you need to play the more naughty outcome for the later Wilson "backdoor" scene (if you avoid Hank).

meanguy

Dec 2, 2019
Did you go to the poker night with Wilson and his friends? There are some variations how you can play it and some are more naughty. I think you need to play the more naughty outcome for the later Wilson "backdoor" scene (if you avoid Hank).
Yes, I did play poker, very naughty, decided to stay when everyone left, but yet when I come back home from the beach on the last day she decides not to go to Wilson ("no fun without the other guys"). What did I miss?

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Yes, I did play poker, very naughty, decided to stay when everyone left, but yet when I come back home from the beach on the last day she decides not to go to Wilson ("no fun without the other guys"). What did I miss?
Hmm, I really don't know, never had this situation. Look for L7Bear's walkthrough on page 1 of this thread, it should help you to reach the scene! Tell us what went wrong in your playthrough then. So maybe some earlier choices with Wilson (cleaning the house) block this scene.

Reactions: meanguy

meanguy

Dec 2, 2019
Hmm, I really don't know, never had this situation. Look for L7Bear's walkthrough on page 1 of this thread, it should help you to reach the scene! Tell us what went wrong in your playthrough then. So maybe some earlier choices with Wilson (cleaning the house) block this scene.
Will do Thanks!

partywatch

Oct 17, 2019
This game is awesome. Does anyone know any other great teasing-focused games like this?
"Room for Rent- it´s in RenPy not HS renders are higher" and of course " Devin´s Life - first part in rpgm than also Renpy "
The first part great teasing in HS like this game you feel similar same as here, will continue.

meanguy

Dec 2, 2019

Got it! Too much mastrurbation for the adorable litte slut. She was not horny enough to trigger the experiments with Wilson after the poker, so on the following night she had no reason to visit him!

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Got it! Too much mastrurbation for the adorable litte slut. She was not horny enough to trigger the experiments with Wilson after the poker, so on the following night she had no reason to visit him!
So no wrong choices only eager to let masturabate her?! So see, you witnessed first hand how "bad" self-touching can end! No horse dick up her ass (at least the tip)! :devilish: :eek: o_O ;) :geek: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: L7Bear and meanguy

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Nothing to do with this, or you have a wrong dress i quest so

meanguy

Dec 2, 2019
Nothing to do with this, or you have a wrong dress i quest so
No, the dress was right. Was the daring one, she said "I want you to look" to the guys, stayed after they left and chatted with Wilson but did not start any experiment. The only thing I recall doing different was masturbation

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes