L7Bear

May 29, 2017
I can agree with all the above on a certain level. I guess if there were a walkthrough, at this point, it'd be most useful just to know the overall effect each choice would have....not necessarily to know about any new scenes, but just to know how it effected her sluttiness, etc. I mean, some are obvious, but others not so much. I would definitely be ok with knowing what path to take to get her womb filled with as much cum as possible as quickly as possible. hahaha (don't ask me cause I don't know either lol)
I highly recommend playing this game at least once before looking at a or . Paperwork has done an amazing job at crafting choices so that they customize the game to your play style. The best experience you are likely to have is your first one. It makes sense to use the guide or someone else's walkthru when you want to get an idea for what else is available.

Part of the reason I created the Guide (and earlier attempts) was because of the occasional "secret" (or not intuitive) scenes (like getting facefucked by the Principal.) In some of the conversations here it became clear that a lot of the scenes that I thought were perfectly obvious (like bathroom content with Uncle Steven) others had missed. I guess what is intuitive to one person can by cryptic to another.
Also, there are often 2 or more options that are equally terrific yet yield very different content (like choosing a replacement for the stolen outfit at the BBC, which affects the BBC and a later scene at the store.)

The really difficult part in documenting the complexity of Project Sage Act I is that to really do the job properly would require a document longer than the game's code. Even with the Guide, I cut a lot of corners and simplify things - often treating "similar" paths as if they were "identical" (like the literally of Day 12 Andrew & Paul possibilities to a couple of my favorite options.)

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I highly recommend playing this game at least once before looking at a or . Paperwork has done an amazing job at crafting choices so that they customize the game to your play style. The best experience you are likely to have is your first one. It makes sense to use the guide or someone else's walkthru when you want to get an idea for what else is available.

Part of the reason I created the Guide (and earlier attempts) was because of the occasional "secret" (or not intuitive) scenes (like getting facefucked by the Principal.) In some of the conversations here it became clear that a lot of the scenes that I thought were perfectly obvious (like bathroom content with Uncle Steven) others had missed. I guess what is intuitive to one person can by cryptic to another.
Also, there are often 2 or more options that are equally terrific yet yield very different content (like choosing a replacement for the stolen outfit at the BBC, which affects the BBC and a later scene at the store.)

The really difficult part in documenting the complexity of Project Sage Act I is that to really do the job properly would require a document longer than the game's code. Even with the Guide, I cut a lot of corners and simplify things - often treating "similar" paths as if they were "identical" (like the literally of Day 12 Andrew & Paul possibilities to a couple of my favorite options.)
I've been playing this game since the previous version, before he started the whole "Act 1" thing. I'm very aware of the basic idea of the game, storyline, etc. As said above, some choices are blatantly obvious as to how it will effect her stats, but others aren't that obvious. The wording/grammar makes it a lot less obvious, as well. I.E. 2 words/phrases that have very similar meanings...which choice is going to have which outcome? It's basically a random guess at that point, and has nothing to do with playing style. And, since there are so many different people all over the world playing these games, who speak totally different languages, it's kinda difficult to nail that down for everyone...something a walkthrough would help with. I understand it would be a tedious project to create an extensive walkthrough, but it's definitely a useful idea.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
I've been playing this game since the previous version, before he started the whole "Act 1" thing. I'm very aware of the basic idea of the game, storyline, etc. As said above, some choices are blatantly obvious as to how it will effect her stats, but others aren't that obvious. The wording/grammar makes it a lot less obvious, as well. I.E. 2 words/phrases that have very similar meanings...which choice is going to have which outcome? It's basically a random guess at that point, and has nothing to do with playing style. And, since there are so many different people all over the world playing these games, who speak totally different languages, it's kinda difficult to nail that down for everyone...something a walkthrough would help with. I understand it would be a tedious project to create an extensive walkthrough, but it's definitely a useful idea.
Could you be more specific about what you would want that isn't already in my Guide?

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Anyone know is this version have bath or shower scene ? except Stephan help with bath
There is one shower scene after she makes breakfast for the family on Day 14.
Nothing particularly new there - it is the same dynamic content as previously available. Still, there might be something new for you depending on your stats.
(I recommend using Evilko's mods to get the most out of your bath & shower scenes throughout the game.)

There almost certainly will be all new bath & shower content in v0.19 since her tan changes during Day 14.

combige

Jun 30, 2017
Just touched the game and, well, found it one of the best from the renpy ones. The characters and the story are great, pacing too - all those temptations and sudden kills. Adequate dialogues, and nice answer system. I had so much fun playing it! Already pledging.
Sure will miss the engine if author switches to Daz. Personally I've played so much badly done sarah's lifes that HS looks so good for me: light, poses, animation, wet skin, shadows on skin and the overall feeling of some summer holiday =)

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

v0.19 Development Status

Hello dear Patrons,

I've been away for the last week. RL hasn't been kind to me :) Regardless, I worked whenever I can. So far, there are over 1000 images done for the next release. I'll edit this post later to reflect the development status like I did the last time. And I'll share some teasers :)

See you soon :)

combige

Jun 30, 2017
Guys, how do I avoid the last date with Hank if I'm not on his route? I haven't chosen to date him at the disco and worn plain dress when he came at her home though there was some fun. I'm interested in Wilson 14th day as I've had a nice poker game ending.
And the last day on a beach with boys - I don't see any differences between "show them a good time" and "craziness" routes. Are there any?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
u are in Hank's route either u are dating or just open for fun. u need to close it.
u can do it in a couple of ways. while disco just pick u are not interested, but u need to say no to him when he visit u home. or the game think u are still open for fun but no boyfriend material.

Reactions: combige

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

v0.19 Development Status

Hello dear Patrons,

I've been away for the last week. RL hasn't been kind to me :) Regardless, I worked whenever I can. So far, there are over 1200 images done for the next release. I'm still not sure about some paths. So, the numbers are not accurate. But here they are for the current paths:

- Morning events: Images 60%, writing 30%
- Business deal (small event, introduction for the next day): Images 90%, writing 90%
- School events: Images 40%, writing 20% (There are definitely going to be changes here :) )
- Cafe event: Images 50%, writing 30%
- RPG event: Images 10%, writing 20%
- Night events: Images 0%, writing 1%
- Bathroom events: Images 80%, writing 1%

Here are some teasers. I'll share more "intimate" ones later as I did before.

teaser1 1.jpg
teaser1 2.jpg
teaser1 3.jpg
teaser1 4.jpg
teaser1 5.jpg
teaser1 6.jpg

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
since version 0.16 i have been following this game, yes, you read correctly, 0.16. before that I just skipped it because of the HS graphics.
I thought that it most be crap. oh i was wrong.
nowadays theres just a few games that I follow and its starting to get frustrating.
high quality daz games that I get annoyed immediately, bad writing, crappy story, odd rendering, the same old shit scenes.
its quite ironic that a HS game is on my top list. i mean, daz is superior but the devs out there seems to be few that can really work with daz and create high quality games. so here i am, waiting for a few games to be released so i can enjoy some quality h-game experience.

that said, im sure more people are thinking the same, a hs game? no way, skip. i want a daz game...
but what they dont know is that Project Sage is high quality and exactly how a quality h-game experience should be. good writing, hot scenes, many choices (a game).

so, right now im thinking, is daz really that superior at all? maybe its not about the engine but about the dev.
im really looking forward to see how Paperwork will deal with daz in the future. will it be great or will the daz hinder his envision and his creativity? only time will tell!

combige

Jun 30, 2017
To me it looks like structure of market scenes will resemble one from abandoned fork - it was quite detailed and not too explicit there.

adilson

May 15, 2017
since version 0.16 i have been following this game, yes, you read correctly, 0.16. before that I just skipped it because of the HS graphics.
nowadays theres just a few games that I follow and its starting to get frustrating.
high quality daz games that I get annoyed immediately, bad writing, crappy story, odd rendering, the same old shit scenes.
its quite ironic that a HS game is on my top list. i mean, daz is superior but the devs out there seems to be few that can really work with daz and create high quality games. so here i am, waiting for a few games to be released so i can enjoy some quality h-game experience.

that said, im sure more people are thinking the same, a hs game? no way, skip. i want a daz game...
but what they dont know is that Project Sage is high quality and exactly how a quality h-game experience should be. good writing, hot scenes, many choices (a game).

so, right now im thinking, is daz really that superior at all? maybe its not about the engine but about the dev.
im really looking forward to see how Paperwork will deal with daz in the future. will it be great or will the daz hinder his envision and his creativity? only time will tell!
I totally agree with your point, I think that today there are few good games with female protagonists first. I will name two very good ones that I liked Diniantityred's Walliant Astrid Warrion, Drunknescafe's New Paths, and so many more, but as best as these two are, they are still inferior to Project Sage. These games mentioned were abandoned or restructured, but they were games whose developers like our friend Paperwork have a huge talent for creating, and they give us a quality game, even with DAZ or a lower engine than DAZ, but with quality. of creation, history and development that set them apart with praise. There are many games with DAZ engine, but I see that in the vast majority there are almost no options to choose from and what is fun about Project Sage, are the ramifications that the game takes us, and the protagonist does not become a depraved bitch, but develops your thoughts and has new experience without destroying the character.
I at least have these games as a kind of fun, with the main purpose of shaping the protagonist's personality, so I hope Paperwork continues this wonderful project that pleases us so much and makes us stop days, weeks and months, trying to discover variants and dreaming of what the next update will look like and what the developer will impress us with.
Sorry my english is not my native language.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018

We know already that paperwork will start with DAZ for his own experience later based on this PS story. With HS you don’t have the "sharpness DAZ can do". The h-scene in 1.8 is great and with Studio Neo in HS you can make unlimited scene.

We create the emotion and vision with HS, not paperwork how we feel and what we like from these routes, that’s very individual, right!

A big? mark comes up with DAZ. When you see a new environment, location and actors include the MC. Can you say I’m in PS game or all your emotions are history? This has nothing to do with “is DAZ really that superior at all I ask me too?

The graphic view makes us maybe happy, but the question mark remains, my bet 50/50 ?

I’m sure paperwork can handle this great story and add even more with DAZ. He need more time of course in the beginning.

I prepare for a new game with PS and all routes maybe more. Mirrors to HS and my emotions packed in a luggage.
Sorry, there is no Dev on this planet how can keep these emotion alive either in movies or games, when all actors and location is new . It will be great game again and new ideas for sure.

Anyway we far away from DAZ let us focus 1.9 and the remain side stories. He can´t switch to DAZ in the middle of this. He is smart enough to give these side stories a trusted end before he come up with DAZ.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Guys, how do I avoid the last date with Hank if I'm not on his route? I haven't chosen to date him at the disco and worn plain dress when he came at her home though there was some fun. I'm interested in Wilson 14th day as I've had a nice poker game ending.
And the last day on a beach with boys - I don't see any differences between "show them a good time" and "craziness" routes. Are there any?
I'm pretty sure that she needs to reject Hank (Say "No") when he comes to her home in order to get with Wilson on Day 14.
Saying "Yes" or "Say 'yes' conditionally" during night 10 send her down the Hank path.
We've been told that there will be other opportunities to break up with Hank, but I don't see any between Day 11 and Day 14.

Craziness (day5beachkidsbel=5) and Show Them a Good Time (day5beachkidsbel=6) are very similar.
There are some major differences in dialoguelike whether she pretends to be drunk or lets them know she's into this, but mostly when he goes under the bikini she doesn't stop him and even lets him spread her butt.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: combige

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
I'm pretty sure that she needs to reject Hank (Say "No") when he comes to her home in order to get with Wilson on Day 14.
Saying "Yes" or "Say 'yes' conditionally" during night 10 send her down the Hank path.
We've been told that there will be other opportunities to break up with Hank, but I don't see any between Day 11 and Day 14.

Craziness (day5beachkidsbel=5) and Show Them a Good Time (day5beachkidsbel=6) are very similar.
There are some major differences in dialoguelike whether she pretends to be drunk or lets them know she's into this, but mostly when he goes under the bikini she doesn't stop him and even lets him spread her butt.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry Sir, but some of your text " milked over " why? But I can see the full text when I reply your post ? I understand now if you click on them like hidden hints, funny.:cool:

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 60 Votes