MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
Avoiding Hank - dumped his sorry ass. Hoping to give that virgin pussy up to Simon (or maybe Sam)...just because it would be so perverse. Great update btw - have played for several hours, not even close to end of update - and still finding multiple paths with Andrew in the house...awesome!

Reactions: junkanon and L7Bear

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Is it me or the models in v0.18 look like they went overboard on their diet lmao

boladoo

Oct 19, 2016
Hi guys,

Waiting for the next release of the game, I'm working on a gallery mod. ;) I'm absolutely not a coder so this is maybe not the most elegant way of doing it but it works.

Update date : 03.11.19
Game version : ProjectSAGEAct1-0.17c

Info: It is important to mention that I have removed choices in most of the scenes to be sure people will reach a specific ending ! It is not a way to replay the game, just a gallery. If you want to see all the different possibilites, endings & dialogues you have to play or replay the game. They're tons of hot small scenes which are not in the mod. And of course, support !

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Screenshots :

Installation :

Changelog :

I have classified it by day.

Feedbacks are welcome ! ;) Oh and if you think that I have missed important scenes, let me know.
any chance of doing a mac port?

Reactions: Marine1952

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
Hello,
It seems to Work well on Mac, but surprinsingly, there is only one scene at Lorenzo (the Day 11 catwalk)

Anyway, Thank You :)
Thx for the feedback ! You are right for Lorenzo, I don't know why because I like those scenes. (y)

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
RPG session is in the lead.
my pick, as I posted before is Simon, Matt, RPG and lastly Kelly. my 3rd pick is RPG session.
but I dont mind, we need more scenes with that RPG gang anyway.

i just played it again, and I did get new scenes "again" :D this time with Matt and Stephen when she is ill in her bed.
not sure how many times i replayed it, but a lot, and it seems theres a bit more to uncover for me! :D

NipahRika

Nov 4, 2019
RPG session is in the lead.
my pick, as I posted before is Simon, Matt, RPG and lastly Kelly. my 3rd pick is RPG session.
but I dont mind, we need more scenes with that RPG gang anyway.

i just played it again, and I did get new scenes "again" :D this time with Matt and Stephen when she is ill in her bed.
not sure how many times i replayed it, but a lot, and it seems theres a bit more to uncover for me! :D
Huh, it looks neat! I need to play this first to see :p

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Win/Linux: - - -
The download reaches 85% and fails on both the Nopy server and the Anonfile server.
Already tried to download on two servers the same thing as trash and waste time, so I like torrent never fails.
Put a torrent there please. :mad:

partywatch

Oct 17, 2019
The Poll: All routes will come soon or later, She knows now how it feels " with a dick in her hole/holes depend how she act with Hank) so let see, it´s my pleasure to see her in all routes.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
The download reaches 85% and fails on both the Nopy server and the Anonfile server.
Already tried to download on two servers the same thing as trash and waste time, so I like torrent never fails.
Put a torrent there please. :mad:
They are working fine. If you have problem dowloading them, use something like , it will help you to restart the download and so on.

Reactions: Moricano

EnglishDude1

Oct 24, 2019

Vote for v 0.19 event!

Hello Patrons,

It's time to decide about what will happen in the next release. Please vote for what you would like to see in the next release. One or two of these events will appear in the next release depending on what you choose.

Also, please drop your comments if you have anything to say about any of these events :)

RPG session

Catch up with Kelly

Help Simon pick clothes

Spend time helping with Matt's career
RPG session that area could do with some catch up especially after the groups viewing at the beginning of v0.18s

Incognito_zero

Sep 1, 2019
When I i choose blowjob for second locker scene with simon, it just skips thepart and jumps to another scene.
Is this a bug? Or im doing something wrong?

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes