L7Bear

May 29, 2017
After finishing last update, I was pretty upset to be forced dating and having sex with that stupid "Hank": I did not remember have taken that path previously, so I started another playthrough trying to avoid him at all cost... Anyway, it is impossible: even turning him down each time she still keeps making comments about how in love she is and how she wishes to be with him, suddenly some sexual scenes appear from nowhere and you never have a REAL chance to get rid of that douchebag.

Same happened to me with another supposed "decissions" I took before that leads to nothing more than a pair of different images. But never had any importance imo because I felt overall satisfied with the plot. That Hank thing almost has destroyed the game to me.

Really disappointing to know that this game is less deep than some people says, and almost all options that appear at the screen are simply "cosmetic" decissions that doesn´t affect how really the game developes. Scenes are gonna be always the same no matter how many fake choices you take previously.

I know is really difficult to create something with real choices that could affect overall gameplay and should remove some scenes, but really I cannot feel how this game could be different to others.
I'm not sure what you are doing wrong, but there are numerous options to avoid dating Hank, or to break up with Hank after you started dating him.
The only time she is forced to have sex with Hank is during a nightmare fever dream back around Day 8 or 9.
During Day 14 she can have sex with Hank, Wilson, or neither depending on player choices.

I created a sort of for this game. Maybe that can help you with your decisions and how to avoid Hank's advances.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
After finishing last update, I was pretty upset to be forced dating and having sex with that stupid "Hank": I did not remember have taken that path previously, so I started another playthrough trying to avoid him at all cost... Anyway, it is impossible: even turning him down each time she still keeps making comments about how in love she is and how she wishes to be with him, suddenly some sexual scenes appear from nowhere and you never have a REAL chance to get rid of that douchebag.

Same happened to me with another supposed "decissions" I took before that leads to nothing more than a pair of different images. But never had any importance imo because I felt overall satisfied with the plot. That Hank thing almost has destroyed the game to me.

Really disappointing to know that this game is less deep than some people says, and almost all options that appear at the screen are simply "cosmetic" decissions that doesn´t affect how really the game developes. Scenes are gonna be always the same no matter how many fake choices you take previously.

I know is really difficult to create something with real choices that could affect overall gameplay and should remove some scenes, but really I cannot feel how this game could be different to others.
The quality of your opinion is nearly zero when I read you always come to the Hank fuck scene. So you see always the same scenes. I don't know that the problem is exactly, but I know it is not the game, maybe something in front of the monitor ;) I played it dozens and dozens and dozens of times and have seen so many different outcomes and still failing achieving the new Amy/Simon/Myagi scenes :(

partywatch

Oct 17, 2019
The quality of your opinion is nearly zero when I read you always come to the Hank fuck scene. So you see always the same scenes. I don't know that the problem is exactly, but I know it is not the game, maybe something in front of the monitor ;)
[/QUOTE

If he use my saves just post to him he can connect his notebook or desktop to the TV and see Mr. Wilson in full size.

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
The quality of your opinion is nearly zero when I read you always come to the Hank fuck scene. So you see always the same scenes. I don't know that the problem is exactly, but I know it is not the game, maybe something in front of the monitor ;) I played it dozens and dozens and dozens of times and have seen so many different outcomes and still failing achieving the new Amy/Simon/Myagi scenes :(
Ahhh ! I'm not the only one ! Happy me ! I can't reach the new scenes with Simon & Miyagi for the moment and it's driving me crazy ! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Creeping Death

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
Use this save from L7Bear you play Simone/Headmaster new scene with some option ( simone not support by MC ) and the last side quest with 2 guys at the beach instead of Beach-Boys.

Hope you can finish the new Gallery and add the bonus with Simone " try from behind in the support path " not implement in 1.7 hope we get this in 1.8 because the Dev change nothing on this path with him after school.
Thx but I don't want to use a save, it will remove all the fun :)

Reactions: Creeping Death

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
I honestly assumed that once the was posted no one would be interested in anymore, but it looks like both are getting a lot of views lately.
The L7Bear Guide has coverage for a few paths in v0.18 and will continue to be updated.
Clever Amy walkthru has all the choices for v0.18, but none of my (*cough*) witty commentary yet.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
I honestly assumed that once the was posted no one would be interested in anymore, but it looks like both are getting a lot of views lately.
The L7Bear Guide has coverage for a few paths in v0.18 and will continue to be updated.
Clever Amy walkthru has all the choices for v0.18, but none of my (*cough*) witty commentary yet.
I tried your walkthrough and found it fun and helpful. Although I personalized my playthroughs. I play her as Emma from Australia, and I named her butt plugs Little John and Big Bad John. :D I did use AnalAngel. That's a good user name for her.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Ahhh ! I'm not the only one ! Happy me ! I can't reach the new scenes with Simon & Miyagi for the moment and it's driving me crazy ! :ROFLMAO:
I will try this again and again until I succeed (after the obligatory cool down of my weener) :LOL:
Thx but I don't want to use a save, it will remove all the fun :)
Completely agree with that! (y)
I did use AnalAngel. That's a good user name for her.
I use "Godess", she knows she's one :love:

Last edited:

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
don´t know that L7bear have a speaker
I'm not his speaker. Was interested in the answer to your question so i thought you would have a batter chance of getting an answer when putting your question in de right place.

And yeah, she looks familiar.

Reactions: BUsybat

BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
I see nothing wrong with @EdPokol pointing you in the right direction to be honest. If you really wanted insomnia bear to comment on Devin's life, you could have tag him on that thread or even start a private conversation.

Unless your real intention was to gain more ppl's attention to that game thread which would be understandable I think :unsure:

Reactions: mercytea

nandesta

May 29, 2019
Both done, L7bear posted already to this forum, and I like to get more attention for this Dev. He open the way to get this Project Sage here, or all the mirrors from actors and location falling from the sky? Thanks again to the person I ask first.:cool:
Attention whore. Omegalul.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Vote for v 0.19 event!

Hello Patrons,

It's time to decide about what will happen in the next release. Please vote for what you would like to see in the next release. One or two of these events will appear in the next release depending on what you choose.

Also, please drop your comments if you have anything to say about any of these events :)

RPG session

Catch up with Kelly

Help Simon pick clothes

Spend time helping with Matt's career

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes