JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
I played the Hank route the first time through. I am not a big fan of the artistic style of this, but I like the characters especially the MC whom I named Emma and the possible friend she makes at the BBC, Kelly. I am curious as to when the title will make any sense. I am guessing it has something to do with her father and some secret program that gives her special genetic strengths. We'll see. This VN is a keeper. On to another path.

monkeymmm

Dec 27, 2017
did Amy got penetrate with the boys at the beach?
I saw a pic she sit on one of the boy before, how to get that

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Enough nice things cannot be said about this game. Truly wonderful to play and enjoying it a lot. The last few updates, however, I've missed the ability to be extra skanky in new creative ways...I realize we are probably running out of ideas at this point. But I want to push MC back to doing dirty things etc. seducing young boys, working at a k9 breeding facility, working at a hooters styled restaurant with worse costumes everytime you make a mistake. This is the stuff a 7-year old would fantasize about but SUPER fun to play though. BRAVO. I hope the new MAC version is posted soon. the "unofficial", "download at your own risk" mac version will not open properly once unzipped.

Reactions: ray3dave

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
What I really like about this game is, that it has all the trope scenes, but never escalated them in the usual manner. In example the young boys at the beach, that would be a rape-gangbang in most other games after the first time.

It is a fun game :)

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
great update though I am disappointed in the lack of Uncle Stephen/Matt/Chris.
for sure I have missed many interesting choices so I am looking forward for our savior and hero L7Bear to come to the rescue with an updated "Clever Amy" guide soon!

Reactions: L7Bear

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
great update though I am disappointed in the lack of Uncle Stephen/Matt/Chris.
for sure I have missed many interesting choices so I am looking forward for our savior and hero L7Bear to come to the rescue with an updated "Clever Amy" guide soon!
There is actually a nice scene with Uncle Stephen in the bathroom I thought. But indeed great update again but always hard to know if one has explored all possible paths. Need to keep trying :D

secrecy

May 1, 2017
After finishing last update, I was pretty upset to be forced dating and having sex with that stupid "Hank": I did not remember have taken that path previously, so I started another playthrough trying to avoid him at all cost... Anyway, it is impossible: even turning him down each time she still keeps making comments about how in love she is and how she wishes to be with him, suddenly some sexual scenes appear from nowhere and you never have a REAL chance to get rid of that douchebag.

Same happened to me with another supposed "decissions" I took before that leads to nothing more than a pair of different images. But never had any importance imo because I felt overall satisfied with the plot. That Hank thing almost has destroyed the game to me.

Really disappointing to know that this game is less deep than some people says, and almost all options that appear at the screen are simply "cosmetic" decissions that doesn´t affect how really the game developes. Scenes are gonna be always the same no matter how many fake choices you take previously.

I know is really difficult to create something with real choices that could affect overall gameplay and should remove some scenes, but really I cannot feel how this game could be different to others.

partywatch

Oct 17, 2019
After finishing last update, I was pretty upset to be forced dating and having sex with that stupid "Hank": I did not remember have taken that path previously, so I started another playthrough trying to avoid him at all cost... Anyway, it is impossible: even turning him down each time she still keeps making comments about how in love she is and how she wishes to be with him, suddenly some sexual scenes appear from nowhere and you never have a REAL chance to get rid of that douchebag.

Same happened to me with another supposed "decissions" I took before that leads to nothing more than a pair of different images. But never had any importance imo because I felt overall satisfied with the plot. That Hank thing almost has destroyed the game to me.

Really disappointing to know that this game is less deep than some people says, and almost all options that appear at the screen are simply "cosmetic" decissions that doesn´t affect how really the game developes. Scenes are gonna be always the same no matter how many fake choices you take previously.

I know is really difficult to create something with real choices that could affect overall gameplay and should remove some scenes, but really I cannot feel how this game could be different to others.
Load these saves both without Hank 1-1-Lt1 beginning 1.8 and 3-5-Lt1 before the night 1.8 have fun with 2 side quest and Mr.Wilson forget Hank no way she go to him. You even not see him. No matter what you done before don´t care these saves lead you away from the " Drug-dealer ".

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
didnt notice that secrecy, and if it is like you say it most be a bug,
i have played many times up to v17 (v18 just 2 play) and depending on your choices, u can avoid Hank
you can see him as a lover or just as a plaything or nothing, she will also comment on him as he is a playboy and someone u can not trust.
so not sure how u played the game but for me i feel like my choices matters and they will affect Hank.

so, again, it could be bugs in v18, and that if so Paperwork need to fix. theres typos and bugs so hopefully it will be fixed without much problems for him so he can focus on the next update.

Reactions: Creeping Death
4.70 star(s) 60 Votes