JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017

Vote for v 0.19 event!

Hello Patrons,

It's time to decide about what will happen in the next release. Please vote for what you would like to see in the next release. One or two of these events will appear in the next release depending on what you choose.

Also, please drop your comments if you have anything to say about any of these events :)

RPG session

Catch up with Kelly

Help Simon pick clothes

Spend time helping with Matt's career
1. Catch up with Kelly (She is hot.)
2. Help Matt (He is a better guy than Simon.)
The other two I couldn't care less.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Weird, the list from the poll doesn't actually end there, not sure why you wouldn't include the other ideas:

5. Amy's shark week and the mysterious cosplayers
6. A subway challenge: Caught in anal traffic
7. Striptease your v-card away
8. Learning a hard lesson

partywatch

Oct 17, 2019
A POLL/VOTE :eek: Consider that paperwork change soon ( i hope not so soon) in DAZ. With many side routes open or stand still after 1.8 ! The conclusion is to end some or keep them alive to make up a good moment for this change.

The Model job need one more shooting MC can agree ( touching- and later in the train ) to end this, and get an offer as Main-actor in a movie-shooting to appears later in her new look from DAZ.

1. Kelly? He miss this in 1.8 to set up these option with the Beach-Boys to have some fun together. With her alone ( no ) then better to play a bitch between MC and Hank this can be exiting.

2. Help Matt career take him to the new movie event.

3. Simon/headmaster continue with 1.8 he starts this. She isn´t a virgin anymore or race her up in the.... room after school.

The route with the 3 stranger need a proof in some way. The NOTE paperwork make already for the " Sushi Dinner Mr.Wilson" is my favor, before it change to DAZ.
The blackmail route with Paul/Andrew still goes on. The waiter job and 2 student in 1.8 as well.

Brownbear2025

Aug 6, 2018
Will there be any updates involving stephen soon, or is that something that is probably gonna be added a lot further down the line?

BIackBaron

Jul 24, 2017
Why vote at all, whatever it is the end is going to be: Ouchie anal hurts I'm not ready. Like vagina is a taboo or something.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
BlackBaron, its the theme of this game, its not that all games are like this, contrary its quite rare.
so please, if you dont like it play something else instead of complaining and posting crap.
if you want to complain be constructive, say what u want to improve, what scenes need work, what scenes u would like to see.

as for me, i think its not strange that she want to offer her virginity to someone she like,
i know for a fact girls that started with anal, since they wanted to save their virginity after they married.
so why is it strange or taboo that Amy is like that?
and contrary to that, she gave her virginity to Hank. and im sure, now when she is not virgin anymore she do more virginal sex.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018

Here is the updated .18C Mac version. Could somebody file compress and re-up please, attaching to OP?
Paperwork is a benevolent human being and very passionate about his wonderful project. I, for one, am grateful that he realizes how much this games means to so many, including those who run it on a mac.

Smash "like" & subscribe if you can play now. If not, one of the talented members of staff here I am sure can release a compressed version.

TY Paperwork for your tireless efforts into this endeavor.

Last edited:

FightmeLaiLai

Aug 2, 2019
Still wondering what the surprise is lol.

Any patreon members here able to confirm whether its was mention in patreon or anywhere :oops:

BIackBaron

Jul 24, 2017
BlackBaron, its the theme of this game
The theme doesn't justify the repetition, one would think after quite a few times one realizes yeah this hurts, I know it, I get it, let's face it differently. I've neither complained nor posted crap as you say, the crap is using the same inner-thoughts for each time. It's ok to say to paperwork or whoever the dev is "ehy, change the lines a bit is getting repetitive"

Reactions: HenWen

WendyTheRed

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Right, to main routes, with or without Hank. With Hank you can choice only anal or give him the "cherry and anal" or twice vaginal. I like Mr. Wilson he is a nice guy. I can send you save with Hank where he starts the last evening.
Hmmm...I'm tempted but I don't really like Hank as a character and it seems like choosing him closes off other routes.

Reactions: junkanon and HenWen

Secative

Mar 3, 2019
Right, to main routes, with or without Hank. With Hank you can choice only anal or give him the "cherry and anal" or twice vaginal. I like Mr. Wilson he is a nice guy. I can send you save with Hank where he starts the last evening.
Can I have that save?

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes