FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
As many paths as there are in this game, up to this point, there should be an actual walkthrough. I know, "there's a walkthrough, of sorts", but that does little to nothing with this game. It'd be great to know what effects each choice has on the outcome. But, alas, we have no clue what each choice really does. lol
Just sayin...a true walkthrough would make the game a bit better.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
well, for me i think its great we dont have an actual walkthrough, at least for now.
the reason is that is makes the game more fun to explore yourself.
- this time i try this and that. oh, a new scene! nice!
but sure, eventually a walktrough would be good, when act1 is done and Paperwork is starting with act2.

Reactions: FookU2 and nandesta

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
I agree. It would be useful if someone sat down and spent about a month or two going through the game and creating that listed the choices, their impact on the game variables, their affect on the overall story, etc.
Let's pretend for the moment that something like that did exist. What sort of information would you want it to have? What kind of clues are you looking for?

EricSunny

Apr 13, 2019
I agree. It would be useful if someone sat down and spent about a month or two going through the game and creating that listed the choices, their impact on the game variables, their affect on the overall story, etc.
Let's pretend for the moment that something like that did exist. What sort of information would you want it to have? What kind of clues are you looking for?
Didn't notice that you finished the walkthrough for version 0.18. Nice and thanx very much, great work again! I only looked at the top where it said 0.17c :cool: Always keeping my eyes open from now on.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Didn't notice that you finished the walkthrough for version 0.18. Nice and thanx very much, great work again! I only looked at the top where it said 0.17c :cool: Always keeping my eyes open from now on.
Forgot about that line. I just changed it from 0.17c to 0.18

I haven't got around to completely updating the 0.18, but the Day 14 choices are pretty self-explanatory. The Miyagi Training path is the most complex part of Day 14, and those choices are documented in the guide.

I still need to update:
  • Simon Love Path
  • Beach Boys Path
  • Hank Love Path
(which is weird because I covered "Simon Love" and "Beach Boys" in the , so it should be easy to document in the Guide.)

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
My has been updated for v0.18 (aka. 0.18a & 0.18c)
That includes the Day 14 scenes mentioned previously as well as some AfterSchool options that I previously had not documented.
Let me know if there is anything that I missed, or something that needs to be explained better.
1573970849307.png

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
That includes the Day 14 scenes mentioned previously as well as some AfterSchool options that I previously had not documented.
Let me know if there is anything that I missed, or something that needs to be explained better.
The gallery is (hopefully) not bugged anymore :) And amazing job by listing all the choices & variables ! (y)

Reactions: Zed84

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I found something that may be important to the dev.
There's a HUGE difference between the words "unconscious" and "subconscious" and if you use "unconscious" in the context of this sentence, it's very #MeToo sounding.

Meaning: Unconsciously having sex means he is screwing her while she is asleep or knocked out. That is rape. Her saying this means she wants him to rape her while she's unconscious.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
well, for me i think its great we dont have an actual walkthrough, at least for now.
the reason is that is makes the game more fun to explore yourself.
- this time i try this and that. oh, a new scene! nice!
but sure, eventually a walktrough would be good, when act1 is done and Paperwork is starting with act2.
I can agree with all the above on a certain level. I guess if there were a walkthrough, at this point, it'd be most useful just to know the overall effect each choice would have....not necessarily to know about any new scenes, but just to know how it effected her sluttiness, etc. I mean, some are obvious, but others not so much. I would definitely be ok with knowing what path to take to get her womb filled with as much cum as possible as quickly as possible. hahaha (don't ask me cause I don't know either lol)

McFarlane42

Dec 9, 2017
I wanted the girl to be lean, Ponyguy. This is my first game but I've been lurking these forums for some time. Girls in games here are usually a bit "thick" for my taste. However, the game is for you. So if it is the general opinion about the girl, I may change the proportions in the future although I'm not willing to do it drastically :)

Since this is a "0.1", I'm open to all kinds of criticism. Please let me know what you think of it.
For your first game this one is quite entertaining! I enjoyed both the older version and this newer one as well. I like that the story is a bit more streamlined in this version and I can't wait for act 2.

As for the naysayers, ignore them. The models look great and whether or not their physical appearance is appealing is irrelevant, it's well done. I enjoyed that there is eventual vaginal sex involved and I'm curious if you're going to translate that into the Vance storyline from the previous version. Certainly some interesting possibilities!

Reactions: CynicalBstrd
4.60 star(s) 61 Votes