combige

Jun 30, 2017
I'm pretty sure that she needs to reject Hank (Say "No") when he comes to her home in order to get with Wilson on Day 14.
Saying "Yes" or "Say 'yes' conditionally" during night 10 send her down the Hank path.
We've been told that there will be other opportunities to break up with Hank, but I don't see any between Day 11 and Day 14.

Craziness (day5beachkidsbel=5) and Show Them a Good Time (day5beachkidsbel=6) are very similar.
There are some major differences in dialoguelike whether she pretends to be drunk or lets them know she's into this, but mostly when he goes under the bikini she doesn't stop him and even lets him spread her butt.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, I've missed the moment with bikini bottom, it's different. But about Hank - it's not totally "his" route when you tell him no at the disco and choose plain dress at home - in the evening scene there's no vaginal sex at any rate.
We know already that paperwork will start with DAZ for his own experience later based on this PS story. With HS you don’t have the "sharpness DAZ can do". The h-scene in 1.8 is great and with Studio Neo in HS you can make unlimited scene.

We create the emotion and vision with HS, not paperwork how we feel and what we like from these routes, that’s very individual, right!

A big? mark comes up with DAZ. When you see a new environment, location and actors include the MC. Can you say I’m in PS game or all your emotions are history? This has nothing to do with “is DAZ really that superior at all I ask me too?

The graphic view makes us maybe happy, but the question mark remains, my bet 50/50 ?

I’m sure paperwork can handle this great story and add even more with DAZ. He need more time of course in the beginning.

I prepare for a new game with PS and all routes maybe more. Mirrors to HS and my emotions packed in a luggage.
Sorry, there is no Dev on this planet how can keep these emotion alive either in movies or games, when all actors and location is new . It will be great game again and new ideas for sure.

Anyway we far away from DAZ let us focus 1.9 and the remain side stories. He can´t switch to DAZ in the middle of this. He is smart enough to give these side stories a trusted end before he come up with DAZ.
Yeah, for me the difference between this two engines is all about perception and given emotions. Yes, DAZ is sharper, but the sharpness requires even more sharper editing skills. This feature distracts me from the hotness of the overall situation and turns attention to the details that were hidden in HS and are bursting into my eyes in DAZ: the ugly facial expressions, robotic poses, awful lighting on skin, all the same decorations, models and clothes ets.

I won't complain on authors decision but if my emotions get less I'll just quit it and will be sad some time. Today's atmosphere in the game is just the best for me.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Yeah, I've missed the moment with bikini bottom, it's different. But about Hank - it's not totally "his" route when you tell him no at the disco and choose plain dress at home - in the evening scene there's no vaginal sex at any rate.

Yeah, for me the difference between this two engines is all about perception and given emotions. Yes, DAZ is sharper, but the sharpness requires even more sharper editing skills. This feature distracts me from the hotness of the overall situation and turns attention to the details that were hidden in HS and are bursting into my eyes in DAZ: the ugly facial expressions, robotic poses, awful lighting on skin, all the same decorations, models and clothes ets.

I won't complain on authors decision but if my emotions get less I'll just quit it and will be sad some time. Today's atmosphere in the game is just the best for me.
Any way with Hank´s route even I do. Yes to all and first pre-sex at home, you still can avoid vaginal-sex if you act like NO kiss and so on, and choice twice anal sex.

100% Right, what you say about DAZ. The key point of facial expressions will send you out of PS. I saw all h-scene from DAZ in the last 5 years. Not even 20% we seen from HS h-scene. Best example after the last poker-event. With DAZ you never can reach this emotion "Funny try-sex scene":ROFLMAO:. I call DAZ gym-sex and mostly gym girls and the male characters facial expression are crap.

Be honest a new update with DAZ even the story contiune with PS, each new image will call up your memories to HS and you can´t avoid this. Every face remind you of another game you see this male before. Some maybe not bad, and you stay in middle of two train´s, no time to wait jump on one and build new emotion or stop.

Barbiecued

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2019
Really enjoyed this game so far.. But one thing that annoys the hell out of me is the forced relationship with that beta-boy in school. Should have the choice to help him or refuse to instead work for the headmaster in another way. He literally looks like one of those grey aliens you see in movies, with glasses. Disgusting.. :confused:

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Really enjoyed this game so far.. But one thing that annoys the hell out of me is the forced relationship with that beta-boy in school. Should have the choice to help him or refuse to instead work for the headmaster in another way. He literally looks like one of those grey aliens you see in movies, with glasses. Disgusting.. :confused:
Hehe, you revealed your hidden desires of leading on an unexperienced beta boy ;):D

Just checked how low you can keep the Simon part. Very very low, there can be nothing more than grabbing her hips in the school club! Bad kitty ;)

Last edited:

Barbiecued

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2019
Hehe, you revealed your hidden desires of leading on an unexperienced beta boy ;):D

Just checked how low you can keep the Simon part. Very very low, there can be nothing more than grabbing her hips in the school club! Bad kitty ;)
If by hidden you mean NON-EXISTING.. :LOL:

Yeah.. I kept it very low only because I was forced to, if it had been my choice I would have turned the option down without question and helped him out another way rather than doing a fake relationship like that. Probably would have been more interesting (for me) if it lead to a more forced situation with the headmaster, but I guess that would have been too much of a "good thing" since there already is one of those with the webcam guy (can't remember his name). Even so, an option to maybe just work for him by being his secretary and doing smallish sexual favors, nothing to big, would have been my preferred route. Meh :giggle:

combige

Jun 30, 2017
Btw, about school route - I can't launch dirty events of Simon - only some light ones in his romantic route. I followed L7Bear's wt but nothing. What should I pay attention at?
And secondly - how do I get showery events at the beginning with Matt?

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Btw, about school route - I can't launch dirty events of Simon - only some light ones in his romantic route. I followed L7Bear's wt but nothing. What should I pay attention at?
And secondly - how do I get showery events at the beginning with Matt?
If you go into the dev environment (shift-o) or the dev console (shift-d) you should be able to change variable values.
This requires either the latest Evilko mod OR unren.

Reactions: combige

combige

Jun 30, 2017
If you go into the dev environment (shift-o) or the dev console (shift-d) you should be able to change variable values.
This requires either the latest Evilko mod OR unren.

I've seen kuni scene at lockers with Simon, so they should have been rendered. But how to get them?

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
I've seen kuni scene at lockers with Simon, so they should have been rendered. But how to get them?
cunnilingus I assume
Oh! That most likely means:

Although it could also refer to:

Either way, as I recall both of these are on the Miyagi Training Path, and are specific to Day 14 (not normal school/afterschool events.)

I believe the Miyagi Training Path requires having telling Hank on Day 7, then telling Hank "No" on Day 10.
For the scenes above, I believe it also requires "Act Agitated" with Simon on Day 8.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
oh! never saw any cunn/rim at all from my many playthrough.
will give it a try when i have some time.

combige

Jun 30, 2017
What's a kuni scene?
Ahaha, well, my English betrayed me, of course Latecomer is right.
Oh! That most likely means:

Although it could also refer to:

Either way, as I recall both of these are on the Miyagi Training Path, and are specific to Day 14 (not normal school/afterschool events.)

I believe the Miyagi Training Path requires having telling Hank on Day 7, then telling Hank "No" on Day 10.
For the scenes above, I believe it also requires "Act Agitated" with Simon on Day 8.
It's the first picture, thank you for detailed answer. I think I've done all the requirements but lack some Simon's points, because I don't have "Act calm" and "Act seductive" on 14 day and his in-class and after-class events are even less diverse than on romantic route. So, I'll try to replay it once more to make sure I'm not missing anything.

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes