paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
i don't get it, on day 15, Simon acts as if Amy is his girl and kisses her and touches her and stuff, why? i never let Simon get that close to Amy like that in my previous choices. so why is he acting like Amy accepted to being Simon's girlfriend? it's almost out of character to how i had Simon in the previous choices with him.
In public, they are lovers :)

Is there a branch
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If they are in bad terms or neutral, no :( If they are in good terms or if she is in blackmail path, there is sex in the cafeteria and/or in changing room.

So, MC finally got deflowered ?
Yes. Wait for v0.19c for more :)

Last edited:

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Indeed, great update. The best part (although hard to find) IMHO was when Simon shares Amy with his friends on the sofa with all the stripping, groping and blackmailigng going on. Should make for some interesting follow-up. ;)
AAAAAH, obviously a path I haven't discovered yet! Wtf?! Need to find this tonight, omg omg omg!!

Last edited:

lilliaa

Sep 5, 2018
lilliaa The only reason for the unavoidable Andrew events is because it's a part of the story. Probably, after next event, you'll have the chance to end the Andrew business. Some players may not want to end it :) About enjoying stuff she's being forced to...you are right. It's not a common thing at best. You'll hear her side of the story later. You can find that silly too :) If you do, please remember that this is fiction and focus on other stuff as I guess you do now :)

Well, i'm not talking about that though. i've tried several runs, and all I saw is that with the SAME decision regarding him, there was one in my "prude" route where she started things to get rid of him and one where she just didn't have a choice but to go along. which again, upset me. I like to have the choice, and not being able to get rid of something that is absolutely not in my fantasy is bothering me. 'cause for now, there is only that "very prude" route I made where I could start to resist him. --"
And I can't "focus" on something else. I have this very mindset where I can't ignore a part of a story even if I hate it.

Thank you for taking the time to read and answer me though, that was kind of you. ^^

meanguy

Dec 2, 2019
OK, great update as usual, she is adorable as usual, enjoyed it as usual.
Although...
I was slightly disappointed that my favorites (poker old farts and beach kids) did not appear in this. Hope for better luck with the next one! Great job anyway

Kubrows

Aug 10, 2017
where and how are the images from? I really want to play the original source of the girl in the game

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
One time more the question: is there still no scenes after school, choice BJ and HJ....game abort to the shop and beach!

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I can't find a branch where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I only always get BJ & HJ no matter how their relationship is. Can someone provide a save maybe?

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes