paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
It just looks like the crashes happen only for that specific build. I rebuilt the game without changing anything and it didn't have the memory leak. Weird...I'll upload the new file after I test it further.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I Think it never will be more than teasing and exhib, its this game´s niche. She will remain a Virgin, atleast a pussy Virgin because right now its almost as she hasnt have one :)
That's disappointing given all the work with the characters in the game. If the relationships with them can never progress beyond seeing her naked, what's the point in having a story then? Makes me not want to play if she can never have relationships.

Reactions: RealAhab and Htyur

zee-man

Jun 24, 2019
If the relationships with them can never progress beyond seeing her naked
Some of us want to see girls showing off their body and don't want to see them fucking everyone they meet. I think this game is one of the best in genre, if not the best.

The only thing I don't like is all those homeless guys. I get it, she's very kind, but, meh.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
just random crap. im sure we will get vaginal sex.
i dont think we are going slow at all, theres a lot of build up and we are very close to get a penetration, she is trying her best to avoid that.
also, when she start fucking theres no turning back, and im afraid that will also be downhill from there.
the first game, she fucked a lot and for me its not as hot as this one. the teasing is what makes it good.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Some of us want to see girls showing off their body and don't want to see them fucking everyone they meet. I think this game is one of the best in genre, if not the best.

The only thing I don't like is all those homeless guys. I get it, she's very kind, but, meh.
But why are there named characters, then? Randoms would work just as well for a run around naked game. The character scenes give a false impression, that there will be story. And you probably hate them since they waste naked time, so nobody wins.

zee-man

Jun 24, 2019
Randoms would work just as well for a run around naked game
Yeah, that's why they aren't randoms and it's not just running around naked, that would be another boring slut simulator. The slow development of her fetish, different clothes and different situations with different people, that's what makes this game really good. And the fact that choices really matter.

Reactions: GitinGud

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
the game was becoming an absurdly prolongued "anal feast", and I am afraid this version could become a longer but better version of the same with that "dont take my virginity but take my ass" over and over.
One of my best friends can only come with anal involved, whether it's pure anal with clitoral stimulation or some other form of sex with anal play involved. She obviously massively prefers anal to other forms of sex because it gets her where she wants to go much more effectively. She's not alone, either. Adriana Chechik and Casey Calvert have repeatedly claimed the same. If Amy's into anal trains or whatever, let her be into them, let paperwork be into them, and maybe don't be surprised when you should certainly know the revamped game's eventually going to get there.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
just random crap. im sure we will get vaginal sex.
i dont think we are going slow at all, theres a lot of build up and we are very close to get a penetration, she is trying her best to avoid that.
also, when she start fucking theres no turning back, and im afraid that will also be downhill from there.
the first game, she fucked a lot and for me its not as hot as this one. the teasing is what makes it good.
I agree fully, this boring post about what is better the butt-hole or pussy and her virgin " when it happen ".
It remind me very clear to one Game here , when there keep posting this useless sense. The Dev follow these nonsense in " Au pair innocence ".
The game went downhill in no time, and crashed very badly on the ground. The Dev give up and even unable to finish, one of the best ever done here with teasing.

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
Does the exhibition during the poker night depend on previous choices or does it always happen?
I liked the options this game gave and how it allowed to play the way we want to. This felt kinda forced.

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
had some crashing happening but I think it might be because the save is from last version I'll try to start over since there might be variables that shifted when it was updated so when I have the chance to redo things it might be more stable and less crashing

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
If people actually read comments then there would be things that would already be known.

1. The game will have 3 acts.
2. There will be vaginal sex.
3. Defloration happens with a romantic partner.

Instead, pirates will complain about how a slow-progressing game is just milking. As if they are forking over any cash for it.
Ok, forget about that innocent glass of milk...

...BUT...

We are at F95, not on a Patreon paid post. You can talk freely about a game, and you can download it too. Nice, huh? But please, don't come with that pirate excuse. You don't know who is supporting who, so don't preach about it.

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes