twisti46

Sep 25, 2017
I did not get anything (only 2 dialog options nothing lewd) during strip poker...can someone share a save with me?

Lamruil951

Mar 1, 2018
Just so I'm sure I'm not missing anything she doesn't actually have sex in this update? Just a kinda awkward failed attempt. Like, it was less than when she was blackmailed correct?

secrecy

May 1, 2017
Holy shit, how much complaint, if you are not happy with the anal part, do not play this game, there are many others out there that will meet your wishes, the game was not made exclusively for you ....
Well, first part of my post I was warning a mistake. Just in case Paperwork wants to take note of that.

About second part, obviously developer was trying to improve first version of the game -and clearly succeeded-, probably one of the reasons was the game was becoming an absurdly prolongued "anal feast", and I am afraid this version could become a longer but better version of the same with that "dont take my virginity but take my ass" over and over.

Game is great. If i would not be interested in, just would check another place.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Life of adults is boring Ibrawar :) I'm an adult and doing this to feel like a teenager :)
paperwork done a great update, and in the first place many thanks to him, and his effort to get this out after hard weeks.
About the " poker-event" whatever end you play, but Mr. Wilson without "boner" with this MC ?? - gives me also a bad feeling too -.
Either he take some pills or the MC have to shot him down.

Androvinus

Apr 5, 2019
Obviously you know us better than we know ourselves.

I know women that prefer anal but i'll go and tell them they are wrong because you know them better.
I get the impression he meant "would" not "should". His english isnt great.
Well, first part of my post I was warning a mistake. Just in case Paperwork wants to take note of that.

About second part, obviously developer was trying to improve first version of the game -and clearly succeeded-, probably one of the reasons was the game was becoming an absurdly prolongued "anal feast", and I am afraid this version could become a longer but better version of the same with that "dont take my virginity but take my ass" over and over.

Game is great. If i would not be interested in, just would check another place.
Well actually the dev did take that concern into consideration and promised that there will be tons of vaginal to come.

Reactions: Avaron1974

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Obviously you know us better than we know ourselves.

I know women that prefer anal but i'll go and tell them they are wrong because you know them better.
Why there don´t have a tattoo - like a sign go there- Because I always confuse when I see two holes in the row.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Since he clearly mentioned pills he took it's impossible for him to have a boner that night. Sad. I'm wondering what's the purpose of homeless guy. We supossedly should have a scene with him but it's all about that clerk. I would rater see that homeless have some action than another banter guy.

Reactions: L7Bear

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Anyone got a miyagi day 13 save on Hanks Father route? I can't seem to find it and with all the crashes it's a bit annoying to always spam save

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Rogue is too high profile to be a douche.

Hopefully.

He's done some great work on Retrieving the Past and i've never had any issues with him.

I'm not going to praise him too much because i'm still mad about the last prick I vouched for. Biggest difference here is Rogue works with some big devs so isn't liikely to trash his own reputation.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
i wrote in some other part that i know girls that started with anal and continued so until they where married.
in some part of the world its important to keep it, but are still horny enough to do other stuff, like anal.

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
I have tried it the way u put and a few other ways, Wilson always loses his erection and backs off is their a way around this.
I don't know if you have seen but I did it with the slutty path. From what I have seen, it doesn't work with the other paths.

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes