Feb 25, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/day13intro.rpy", line 94, in <module>
NameError: name 'aavirgin' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "day13intro.rpyc", line 94, in script
  File "C:\Users\David\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\ProjectSAGEAct1-017c-pc\ProjectSAGEAct1-0.17c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1830, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\David\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\ProjectSAGEAct1-017c-pc\ProjectSAGEAct1-0.17c-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1990, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\David\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\ProjectSAGEAct1-017c-pc\ProjectSAGEAct1-0.17c-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1983, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.0.271
ProjectSAGE Act 1 0.17c
Mon Aug 26 10:51:01 2019

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Can anyone please share in another host?
The OP has been updated with links to the new version, including multiple hosts.

FYI. "For future reference use the report function on the post." To update the OP links, get the multiple hosts, get it on the update page, etc I should have used the report function rather than messaging a Mod. Oops!

Reactions: Locamenteloco

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "day13intro.rpyc", line 94, in script
  File "C:\Users\David\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\ProjectSAGEAct1-017c-pc\ProjectSAGEAct1-0.17c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1830, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\David\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\ProjectSAGEAct1-017c-pc\ProjectSAGEAct1-0.17c-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1990, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\David\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\ProjectSAGEAct1-017c-pc\ProjectSAGEAct1-0.17c-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1983, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.0.271
ProjectSAGE Act 1 0.17c
Mon Aug 26 10:51:01 2019
Ignore.

At least 2 new variables were added to this version - aavirgin and avvirgin. If the female protagonist ("Amy" or what you named her) has lost her Anal Virginity (aavirgin: Amy Anal Virgin) then her aavirgin status went from 1 (Yes, virgin) to 0 (Not virgin) and there is a bit of extra dialogue.

Jeiz

Jun 13, 2018
Patrons did you check your message from Paperwork, it contained those extra images. Very hot stuff :3

Reactions: L7Bear

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
Anyone experiencing
Ignore.

At least 2 new variables were added to this version - aavirgin and avvirgin. If the female protagonist ("Amy" or what you named her) has lost her Anal Virginity (aavirgin: Amy Anal Virgin) then her aavirgin status went from 1 (Yes, virgin) to 0 (Not virgin) and there is a bit of extra dialogue.
I will send a quick fix tomorrow for it.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Must say that was one hell of an update. I'm kinda surprised she still didn't have an option to lose her cherry. I'm always up for a long natural build-up but at this point my MC is just begging for it. Mr Wilson and his broken tool was the only real bummer for me. The only troublesome technical issue is that game is crashing pretty damn often. I cannot ctrl skip safely cuz at some point it will crash without any error banter. I have a feeling that renpy isn't really ready to support this amount of images. I have to save really often because of that. Other than that excellent job

Reactions: L7Bear

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
V17 keeps crashing. Solution anyone?
I've been looking into that, but don't have a guaranteed solution yet.

Possible solution: shift-G
change settings to Force OpenGL and Disable Powersave
close the game and relaunch so the new settings take effect.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the game is not optimized, all the pics are in memory and after a while theres out of memory.
i just save before a choice, and if crash, i just load it. annoying but i could play until finish.

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes