Evilko

Apr 11, 2017
L7Bear Nice catch! Actually it is just a copy-paste bug) i found some more bugs like this in bathroom scripts, already sent them to dev.
This scene is fully implemented, but yeah, not accessible. Currently we short just of 3-4 stat points to get this scene before she got tan. Maybe you will get access to this scene when MC get rid of tan lines in future updates. Or you can check similar one with tan lines, it is accessible and there is even a bit more ;)

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Yeah, but even in the beta-state? Perhaps there was a big bug?
Possible but it doesn't need to be.
Paperwork has always finished updates in the past and then continued to add new scenes because he just got good ideas for them & had a good work flow at that specific time.

Sure, delays are annoying and bad, but Paperwork has been consistent for over a year.
One delay happening isn't the end of the world.

Karrateir

Jan 29, 2019
What was 2 days ago? Last I heard was just the start of beta testing on Tuesday.
sorry, i wrote crap, 2 days ago was the last patreon post not developer post, u were right, last paperwork post was indeed 7d ago:

7d ago
I'll send the beta to testers tomorrow btw :)

ld69

Jun 27, 2019
sorry, i wrote crap, 2 days ago was the last patreon post not developer post, u were right, last paperwork post was indeed 7d ago:

7d ago
I'll send the beta to testers tomorrow btw :)
Thanks.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Yeah, but even in the beta-state? Perhaps there was a big bug?
Paperwork has suggested this is the biggest update yet, which probably means even more testing than usual.
Not only would the Dev have to fix any bugs/typos/etc the beta testers find, but the Dev is almost certainly doing beta testing and tweaking as well. Via message Paperwork has also mentioned some bonus features he wants to add to this release so those might be under development while the beta testing is going on.

lalushka

Jun 12, 2017
My favourite scene was at modeling where she wore the too short maid outfit, because it was under pressure and people outside at catwalk were waiting etc. But she took it too normal, maybe i made her too slutty. I like more if they don't want to usually, but its business, hmm, but still too shy.

Warlan

Jun 20, 2017
The " " post is over 2000 words.
I guess just writing that kept Paperwork busy for a bit.
the post that is referenced here is just like a semi walkthrough that points out the decisions that will/might affects events. It is a post that have been updated since oct 8 2018, so I dont think it has anything that kept him busy.

Reactions: L7Bear

RuddyB

Jun 4, 2018
He usually does about 2000 images and 200,000 words in an update. This update has 3500 images and 330,000 words according to the change log. So PW's been very busy.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
He usually does about 2000 images and 200,000 words in an update. This update has 3500 images and 330,000 words according to the change log. So PW's been very busy.
As far as images (counting files in image folders for the corresponding days):
v0.17 will have 3500+ new images
v0.16 [Day 12] 2122 new images
v0.15 [Day 11] 1953 new images
v0.14 [Days 9 & 10] 2199 new images
v0.13 [Days 8] 2041 new images
v0.12 [Day 7] 1573 new images

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FightmeLaiLai

Aug 2, 2019
Next update be mandatory hank plot which should be sex I think which could be in late sept or Oct.

In not so breaking news, 3500 images. Holy damn. It sure does compensate for the June incident. So everybody should Rest In Peace now.

Lastly, when the game information or simply short walkthrough gets posted for v0.17 , can someone please post it here ? We will need it for the Simon / Miyaki and poker plot. Thank u

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes